What's new

Any opinions about Wild Rose?

Hi Sweet Seeds!

I recently found out about this strain and wondered if anyone has grown it before. If so, what were the plants like?
Were there a lot of phenotypes, or were all the plants roughly the same?
How long did it take to finish?
What was the high like, and is it a strain you'd call a keeper?
If so why? and if not, what would you run instead?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi KalidoscopeMind!

Welcome to the Sweet Sees subforum!

Of course a lot of people grown it before :D More than 50.000 seeds were sold so I'd say thousands of growers grew it at least once.

I also tested it in my personal grow room. I shared the diary here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=195990

But since then ICMag changed the policy regarding pictures uploaded outside the forum and they became unvisible. If you want to check the full diary you'll have to check in other forums where Sweet Seeds have a subforum (we are present in 15 forums) as in the other forums our pictures were not "deleted".

I can't name the forums as ICMag does not allow me to, but it will be easy to find.

About how the high is you can also find my smoke report in the end of the diary.

I'd call it a keeper, yes, if you enjoy it and if you sprout at least 5 seeds to then select the plant that produces more and better, or the effect that you're after, then you can find a keeper.

About running other strains instead of course we have a lot of other great strains you could run. Wild Rose is amazing but for some reason it's not one of the best sellers. Other strains are selling better and the feedback we're getting from growers is really great. From which I'd like to highligh, Green Poison, Cream Caramel, Sweet Cheese or the recently released Cream Mandarine F1 FV, Killer Kush F1 FV or Sweet Skunk F1 FV.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else please let me know.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts