What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wild Rose ® | Cream Caramel ® | S.A.D. ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
..:|Growing with Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|SAD S1, Cream Caramel and Wild Rose|:.

Hi everyone! :wahey: This is one of my Sweet Seeds grows, hope you enjoy it.

Strains

I'm growing Wild Rose, Cream Caramel and Sweet Afgani Delicious. I know SAD very well as I've been growing it for the past 3 years. Cream Caramel is a strain that I'm curious about, specially curious about its effects, since I prefer relaxing and medicinal Indicas, with plenty of CBD (Cream Caramel features 1,6%, SAD 1,8% and Wild Rose 1,6%).

I'd really like to post more text than fotos, but it would slow down procedures since I'm also posting this same grow in other forums. Hope you understand, after all sometimes 1 picture is better than 1000 words...

Grow details:

• Closet: Homebox XS (60cm x 60cm x 120cm / 2ft x 2ft x 4ft)
  • Ventilacion: Extractor RVK 100 A1 (160m3/h) and 2 Sunon (one blowing air against the lamp and the other against the plants)
  • Light: HPS250w for growing and HPS400w for flowering
  • Containers: 9 containers of 7 litres each
  • Soil: For vegetative Composana Universal and for flowering Canna Professional
  • Ferts: GuanoKalong Liquid Guano, AlgaBloom Plagron, PK 13/14 Canna and Molasses
  • Against plagues: Neem as preventive and Rotenona to fight them, if needed

...leave you some pics of the seeds...and will be back soon with more...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it high! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Growing Sweet Seeds|:.
_____.:|Popping Seeds|:.

Hi friends! :tiphat:

Well, in the beginning its not as funny as in the flowering period but it will go a bit faster than usual, I hope :) Also, the picture quality will improve very fast

Germination results
  • At 24h I had: 2 Cream Caramel and 1 Wild Rose
  • At 48h I had: 3 Cream Caramel, 3 SAD and 2 Wild Rose
  • At 72h I had: The same (1 Wild Rose left)
  • At 96h I had: All popped!

A few pics...

Stay cool!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:....:|Day 7|:.

Hi friends!

Hey shafty420 ;) What's up? Nice choice of strains :)

I leave you with some pictures of the plants, about 5-7 days after they popped out.

Stay cool! I'll be back soon with something more... :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:....:|Day 12|:.

At day 12 I transplated them to 3 liter pots, where they will be for about 2 weeks. I already have them in the Homebox XS with the 250w HPS doing 18/6.

They are very beautiful, but now with the new conditions (soil, light, etc) they will enter another level.

And that's it for today. Lets see if tomorrow I have time to go a bit further on with this...

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:....:|Day 15|:.

Hi again!

At day 15 everything's fine. They are adapting very well to the new conditions. At this point there's not much to do or say, I just have to wait for them to grow...

So I leave you with todays pics...

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:..:|Day 20|:.

...and it continues. They keep growing well, with a short internodal space. Soon I'll start with the LST...

Some pics...

So, hope you enjoy the fotos and hope you don't mind that I'm posting it all so quickly, I'll slow down when we get to the flowering stage, when everything will be much more interesting :)

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:..:|Day 23|:.

Hi everyone!

Back again, now with some pictures of the first LST.

I usually start very early with it, but softly...

I like to use thicker threads, in order to avoid cuts in the plants stems, but I hadn't any other kind of threads so I had to use this one. It works well anyways...

Soon we'll be able to see how they react to the LST, keep passing :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:..:|Day 27|:.

Hi mates! :smoke:

Now I'll just leave you a few pics, one day before passing them to the final pots (7 litre). They are showing a very good response to the LST.

I'll be back very soon! Keep it high! :canabis:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:..:|Day 29|:.

Hi guys! They just keep growing and growing. I'm not feeding them anything except water. They don't need anything since they suck everything out of the soil mix. And it will be a long long time until they come to need ferts, because next I will be posting the transplant to their final pots, which means new soil, plenty of nutrients and new space for roots to stretch.

All the 9 plants are very vigorous, I guess the pics show it...

I gave them a bath with neem oil, which I use as a preventive.

I'll be back very very soon! Keep it high! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Veg Stage|:..:|Day 30|:.

Hi friends! So off we go with the transplant and very soon, I guess tomorrow, they will be set to 12/12...

Hope you enjoy the transplant pics, in the third pic they look like lettuce, don't they? ...very short but strong and with many branches

Stay tuned for much more very soon!

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi paulo73 and csedge! :tiphat: Thanks for your visit :wave:

It will be fun to watch, for sure ;)

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::.....:::|Day 1|:.

Hi friends! :smoke:

So, today I changed the photoperiod to 12/12 and also changed the HPS250w with the HPS400w. So far they haven't been fed with any fertilizers, just water (pH 6-6,5), and they will keep with that diet at least for another 10 days. Then I have BioBizz BioBloom, Canna BioBoost, Liquid Guanokalong and I'm also going to use some molasses. Well, I leave you with some pictures of the first day of 12/12...

I'll post more soon, keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::.....:::|Day 4|:.

Hi gardeners!

Another update... They are responding well to the LST and I have the Homebox XS full now. Stretch will continue for a couple of weeks now, but I'll manage to keep them short enough to fit the 4' feet tall closet.

I'm also posting a couple of pictures of some clones I made, just in case I fell in love with some vapors and I decide to keep a mother. The others will be put outdoor, hehehe...

Here are today's pics :watchplant:

See you very soon! :joint:

|tommy_g|

C

csedge

Can't get over how clean your set-up is good job and thanks for the positive rep.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::.....:::|Day 6|:.

Hi friends! Thanks csedge, you're welcome ;)

Today I'm just leaving some fotos, everything is ok with them, they're growing very well.

:canabis:

Before the LST session:

After the LST session:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|12/12|:::.....:::|Day 8|:.

Hi friends! How are you?

I see everything green around here, hehehehe...

They're still stretching, which is normal in the first 15-20 days of 12/12, depending on each variety. But that is no problem to me because I still can pull the HPS up for another 20cm or something like that. They are very healthy and beautiful. It is already noticeable that the Wild Roses stretch a little bit more than the Cream Caramels, and so, even more than the SADs. Maybe I should have chosen some Mohan Rams instead of Wild Roses, but I always wanted to try some Rosetta Stone genes and this was a very good oportunity. Just need to do a more intensive LST on the Wild Roses and they will fit in the box :D

*4 pictures

Since they were born they were never fed with anything beside the nuts that the soil itself contains. They look healthy and happy, so I just don't feed them. But well, in 1 or 2 weeks they will start asking for some food for sure.

The Homebox XS is completely full already, so now it's time for flowers to appear. Let's see if my next updates already show some flower pics...

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Latest posts