What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trick or treat! We have a gift for you... We give away 240 Seeds!

SweetApolo

40.jpg

Trick or treat!

Hello Sweet Seeds® fans and friends!

We have a gift for you, for trusting in us... We have 60 packets of seeds to give away and we want to share them with you*.

This year don't get pumpkins, better be seeds!

41.png
41.png
41.png

How can you get your seeds for free?

In order to get your seeds you will need to complete the following steps:

- Leave a comment on this post saying 'Trick or treat'. You can also add a halloween photo or share a comment about our brand.
- Send us a private message saying 'Trick or treat, I want my candy!

AND THAT'S IT!

If you are one of the first to send the private message, you will receive 3 packs of 3+1 of the strains of your choice totally free as a gift for participating.

41.png

21.png

Terms

- Only users over 18 years old can participate.
- Only one participation per person is valid.
- Limited for users living in one of the following countries: Spain (Peninsula y Baleares), France, Ireland, Slovenia, Denmark, Austria, Italy, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Belgium, and Slovakia.
- Promotion valid while stocks last (60 packs of 3+1 or 25 winners).
- Sweet Seeds reserves the right to refuse the participation of any user if we detect any suspicious activity (new user, duplicate user, multi-accounts...).
- Only users registered prior to the start date of this promotion and with a minimum of 40 messages.
*Among all the users of the participating forums.

bibi40

Trick or Treat !
Sweet seeds , one of my favorite seeds provider :biggrin:

Yesterday in a park :

fetch

:wave:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trick or Treat !

Thanks Sweet Seeds ! "Not so tricky to get some candies, like would say Ricky !"
🎃 🎃 🎃

Capture d’écran 2021-10-30 180823.png

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Trick or treat!

So many great strains and a company with a very good reputation.

G

Trick or treat :)

I like sweet seeds,got a gorilla girl going right now .

lR7JYXN.jpg

JustGrowing420

Trick or treat!

I just finished 2 Cream Mandarine autos and the taste is amazing, many strains on your catalogue I'd like to grow.

fetch

fetch

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Trick or treat! I've never done anything for Halloween in my life, so this wouldn't be a bad way to start! :joint:

horse mouth

Trick or treat!

DSC_3165.JPG

i'm a big fan of you, guys! you deliver great genetics at a fair price. like the cream caramel in the picture above which, after 5 months of curig, got an aroma and a flavour that i never smelt/tasted before and i'm truly in love with it!

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Trick or treat. Cool giveaway. I have Red Hot Cookies, Runts XL Auto, and Bruce Banner Auto. Will pop a few when the Moon is Waxing.

40.jpg

Trick or treat!

Hello Sweet Seeds® fans and friends!

We have a gift for you, for trusting in us... We have 60 packets of seeds to give away and we want to share them with you*.

This year don't get pumpkins, better be seeds!

41.png
41.png
41.png

How can you get your seeds for free?

In order to get your seeds you will need to complete the following steps:

- Leave a comment on this post saying 'Trick or treat'. You can also add a halloween photo or share a comment about our brand.
- Send us a private message saying 'Trick or treat, I want my candy!

AND THAT'S IT!

If you are one of the first to send the private message, you will receive 3 packs of 3+1 of the strains of your choice totally free as a gift for participating.

41.png

21.png

Terms

- Only users over 18 years old can participate.
- Only one participation per person is valid.
- Limited for users living in one of the following countries: Spain (Peninsula y Baleares), France, Ireland, Slovenia, Denmark, Austria, Italy, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Belgium, and Slovakia.
- Promotion valid while stocks last (60 packs of 3+1 or 25 winners).
- Sweet Seeds reserves the right to refuse the participation of any user if we detect any suspicious activity (new user, duplicate user, multi-accounts...).
- Only users registered prior to the start date of this promotion and with a minimum of 40 messages.
*Among all the users of the participating forums.

This guy has a vendor account. Hee, hee :biglaugh:.
https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-v...t-for-you-we-give-away-240-seeds#post17978437
In the VENDING SECTION of ICMag. ;)
Ha ha ha. Happy Halloween you Halloween guys.
:groupwave::groupwave::whee: