What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MelonTini test grow

og.naj

Hello everyone,

First update of this new test run for Karma Genetics

The MelonTini seeds was arrived with a little extra candy in it, the new femized pre release "Rado Z" (Zkittlez x KarmaRado OG) :hotbounce
attachment.php

But this topic will be full focused on the LemonTini test seeds and will start in early September.

Tic, Tac, tic, tac....

Attachments

• 20200811_173043.jpg
    20200811_173043.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 66

og.naj

Welcome everyone, I'm pretty excited about this test run!

Really attracted for a long time by the "Melon" genes. What wonderful terps will come out of this ??

:party:

Looking forward to your progress, as I will be testing the same Melon Tini

In different green hands and in different environments, it will be very interesting to see and compare our two tests :headbange

og.naj

Welcom on board Knuckles and Fronk.

I will be able to start these test run soon... tic tac tic tac

og.naj

Hello everyone,

Finally i can beginning the Karma Genetics "Melon Tini" test grow!

For the germination i put all the seeds directly in the medium, 1cm deep. The medium is a mix with 40% of 3nd cycle of used organic soil + 50% of new organic soil + 10% of perlite.
I watering each pots with 100ml of water mixed with Ehancer (0,5gr/ltr)

They are now under 2 Sanlight leds in a small greenhouse for the germination process...

Here are the pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

See you for the next update guy's

og.naj

Hi everyone,

After only 3 days in the soil, 6 of the 12 MelonTini have germinated. 5 with nice and similar grow and one with a slower start.

Unfurtunetly the other 6 seedlings do not come out of the ground. And when I looked at these 6 seeds are still close. I don't really know what happened. It is maybe just the natural selection, the best one!

The only sad thing is for the hunt selection, is always better a bigger number of plants for a better selection but, is like that for this run.

I will keep the 6 seedlings an extra week in the small greenhouse to keep the humidity high.
Right now I don't need to water again so nothing to say
more now

Here are the today pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited: