What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Dropping Acid for Nostalgia!!!

I've been luring McDonald's pigeons with fries , and secretly having Mike Tyson train them .
"here birdie birdie" 🦅🙏

audiohi

Veteran
Dropping Acid for Nostalgia!!!

I've been luring McDonald's pigeons with fries , and secretly having Mike Tyson train them .
"here birdie birdie" 🦅🙏

RIP Norm Macdonald

Pigeon-Smoking-Cropped.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370&dpr=1.5.jpg

Swe-Can

Karma G 😅😇 oh man since you opened the online shop I’ve already purchased 13 packs and more coming my way !!

im glad I’m located in Eu !!

and also been sending packs to 🇺🇸 folks that don’t have the same luck as we Eu guys 🥰!!

just keep putting more 🔥 strains out there will ya!!

Stizo

Veteran
Yo Karma G When did you last put out SSSDH x Jack?. Trying to work out how old these beans are. I just potted up some seedlings from half an old pack that had been kept at room temp for years. All doing fine. Quite racy, heady high on these as I recall. Great after a good long cure.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yo Karma G When did you last put out SSSDH x Jack?. Trying to work out how old these beans are. I just potted up some seedlings from half an old pack that had been kept at room temp for years. All doing fine. Quite racy, heady high on these as I recall. Great after a good long cure.

That proberly around 2011/2012

sentenz69

hi ^^

I dare not even imagine the smell of mascarpone.
what's boring about you Karma G is that you always give me the energy to buy seeds :)
As it is a cross exodus cheese, I will have to review my keeper quest again.

Full of good vibes at home.