What's new

TS1000 daisy chained ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah the 4*2 has 2 of the (nycdxcj)*OG chem, 1on each side and the black G# in the middle. That tent is ready to go as is.
On the other hand the 2*2 needs a bit of thinning out. That's got a very badly treated and could possibly be sacrificed hamlet and an overly ignored ecsdxsssdh in there, which needs a lot of thinning out. I'm just waiting to see if this cut of the hamlet will bounce back after entering flower too soon, then getting a semi reveg and thrown back into flower. It's not looking good. It's a great clone, but doesn't like what I've done to her. So I may miss a round of hamlet this time, which I'm gutted about as it's my favourite smoke.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks Gizmo

Lester, thanks, its getting long now, I should be kind to the server and start a new one in the new year really.

OK update, I'm getting every inch I can in this tent, so had to be creative with hanging the light, if anyone can suggest a better way to raise the light a tad, I'm all ears.

IMG-20211226-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20211226-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20211226-WA0001.jpg

I'm pushing these girls pretty hard, I should really take a screwdriver to the light and turn it down a little. Temp is OK with the fan on minimum, but the intensity is causing a few leaf issues at this distance.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
They seem to want calmag.

Could you use two wires, instead of four?

wires.jpg

aliceklar

What f-e said. If you only use two wires, doubled over, it will give you a bit extra height. Likewise, could you just lose the pulley? If you are keeping the light at max height, you dont need the down adjustment. Good luck!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Cal mag, yeah probably, it's something I have never added on its own. Both are in hesi boost, I'll up the strength of that for the next few feeds, good call. You should have seen them at their worst though. I'm just impressed I saved them.

Nice edit on the image f-e, I see what you mean, one end of the wire is a clip, the other end a loop. I could clip the loop I think. I'm going to play with that idea later.

I did try looping them over the hang bar, but the vertical was lower than the diagonal with pulley. I didn't try doubling the wires back on them selves though and clipping them to themselves. Ok I can get that thing higher now, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks guys, a fresh pair of eyes or two is often what's needed.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Trying to half the length of the wires, brought the light too close to the top of the tent. The tent roof started to get too hot, so I'll just have to make do

I'll update the smaller tent in the next few days, this one now.

IMG-20211230-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20211230-WA0000.jpg

aliceklar

Trying to half the length of the wires, brought the light too close to the top of the tent. The tent roof started to get too hot, so I'll just have to make do

I'll update the smaller tent in the next few days, this one now.

Good luck re-housing them - they are fine looking plants.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks, if they get too close to the light, I'll get the screwdriver out and turn the light power down a bit. Trying to avoid that move by turning the fan up a bit. That's keeping the temps down for now. Winter is also helping with that. Really of course I should have flowered these earlier, but they're seed plants rather than clones, so I didn't know what to expect. Well apart from the middle plant, which would be the perfect hight, if the other two weren't shading the hell out of it.
however much space I get, I always need more. I'm just too greedy.:watchplant:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Be careful not to get the diamonds, instead of the squares.
B&Q usually have some.
If you get diamonds, you will wish you hadn't of bothered. It seems like no big deal, but you will be back in the car getting the right stuff.

There is no rushing the job. The roll is usually 2 meters wide, folded up length-ways before it was rolled. You need to assess the roll properly before going through with the scissors. A newb should really think about identifying the end of the roll and using bits of gaffer to keep it aligned. Many seasoned growers would rather make a frame then spin a web with garden string. It's truly a methodical job.

Unfortunately Wilco see's it as seasonal. Selling it all off to the lucky bugger that finds some left, months ago. Homebase vanished. B&Q is about it. Most garden centers are selling diamonds, which can be used as trellis netting, but really it's for ponds. Their using a supplier that does that range from mesh to squares, and making us buy it. Don't. In a small square area, you want nice squares, not a tatty mess that wants to roll into a ball. It just has no edges to pin. It's useless. Geometry suggests you could chop it better, but no..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ok thanks, next question, what's everyone using to clean the bottom of their tents with?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I was afraid of that, bleach takes my breath away, I'll find something else. Fairy liquid might do.

Latest posts

Latest posts