What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share your grow pictures-- Best

DeadHead1980

You are very capable of growing!! 500grams for less than 300W light. that is very impressive. :good:
I would like to recommend you SP3000 to replace the 3xTS600. Because it is made by samsung white chips and osram red chips. It is dimmable. You will get better yield than TS600. We are doing prime day special sale. This will be the best price of the year. check it out here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0, coupon code"ICMAG" can help you save more money.

Thx for the info. I was looking at the SP3000 and my only concern is it being too much power/light for my small 2x4 tent since I only have the 5ft height tent not the 7ft so i have limitations on light height, so I feel if i get the SP3000 I will never run it at 100% so i feel i would be wasting money if i cant utilize the full range of the light. Please let me know if i am wrong and if the SP3000 isnt too strong then yeah i am hoping to get that one whenever i get the extra $ to actually upgrade LOL

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thx for the info. I was looking at the SP3000 and my only concern is it being too much power/light for my small 2x4 tent since I only have the 5ft height tent not the 7ft so i have limitations on light height, so I feel if i get the SP3000 I will never run it at 100% so i feel i would be wasting money if i cant utilize the full range of the light. Please let me know if i am wrong and if the SP3000 isnt too strong then yeah i am hoping to get that one whenever i get the extra $ to actually upgrade LOL

What you mentioned to dim the light a little was a solution.
Another solution is to get a tent that has 180cm height. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Looks really good. Lots of Trichomes, and looks like it has a nice aroma profile. Hope to one day expand my small 2x4 tent into a full room but it will be some time before that happens LOL

Yes, i definitely can smell the aroma, haha. you will reach that goal sometime. ;);)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
FCE6500's feedback shot. :plant grow:

Check more details of the light here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

FCE6500.jpg

DeadHead1980

20210720_001502.jpg
20210720_001440.jpg
Hey everyone just wanted to share a few finished photos of my NL #5 that i grew under a Mars Hydro TS600W. Really like these lights. I currently am using 3 of them in my 4x2 Tent. Ended up with just under 2 oz of dry dense buds. Saying prayers every day to the grow gods to send some good vibes my way to help with getting enough for an upgrade to the 3000 series, and bring my grow that much closer to optimal.
NL#5(auto)-65 Days-2.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
NL#5(auto)-65 Days-1.jpg

DeadHead1980

20210720_194119.jpg
And here is my White Widow(autoflower) about 2 weeks away from harvest. Also grown under a Mars Hydro TS600. and the trichomes are starting to fill in nicely and the aroma is very nice as well

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
filedata/fetch?id=17902237&d=1626825702 And here is my White Widow(autoflower) about 2 weeks away from harvest. Also grown under a Mars Hydro TS600. and the trichomes are starting to fill in nicely and the aroma is very nice as well

Looks nice. For your 2x4tent, if you would like to upgrade the 3xTS600, i recommend you 1xSP3000. It will suit that tent and offer enough power for plants.

https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-sp-3...-mars-hydro-marshydro-led-grow-light-for-sale

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210720_194119.jpg Views:	7 Size:	100.3 KB ID:	17902237

Latest posts

Latest posts