What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Killing it with Urban Legends Cookies, Mandarine & Sour Cheese (auto) under MH FC3000

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Small update! Still a bit underfed but I am working on it. Soon I'll have to bring the DSLR for macros, since some tops already growing resin!
(they are about 40 days from seed here)
Click image for larger version  Name:	noexif_9b812a13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	597.0 KB ID:	17999261

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I took out the ol' DSLR, and tried for some macros, so you guys know what I'm saying when I tell you they are a bit hungry..
Any advice or opinion on this would be very helpful!
noexif_c518e517.jpg

noexif_a2659810.jpg

noexif_e814b624.jpg

noexif_4929241d.jpg

Thank you for checking my thread! :wave:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your garden is kicking ass and growing fast too. That light is doing very well by the looks of those plants. Once the nutrient chain is broken it can be hard to get dial back in sometimes. That's why I don't use additives just basic nutes constantly with no disruptions. Those plants look very good. 😎

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you, man! I am happy with how they growing as well, and they already growing buds and resin so I can't complain. I just wish they looked better! Hard to keep them fed for sure. Hungry little plants!

gizmo666

I'm no expert as you know but are they looking for more Mg
Maybe up your calmag and epsom to them
Looks similar to the probs I had
Dam great looking room tho :wave:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you, bro! Actually I caught the mg defs from the first day they showed, bout a week ago. So this is the look they got after all the fixes I threw at them. I can't imagine how much worse they would be if I didn't uped the mg and ca already. And if it doesn't get better soon, I will up it even more. Hungry Hungry Hungry! Urban Legend Autos are no joke, and the powerful light & perfect vpd all the time doesn't helps either in this case. They seem to use the nutes as fast as I can put then in. But still, as I already told you guys, I am taking it slow this time, just like a noob. So no big jumps in feeding, adding little by little, trying to find that sweetspot.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Speaking about perfect vpd, here are the curent environment conditions:
noexif_287ad3ff.jpg

For the last week or so they never got out of 9 to 11 mbar vpd range. So "perfect" is not used lightly here.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
master work. :good:

Thank you for your visit and for the nice words! :wave:

Plants look a bit better so that confirms they were hungry. Not that I had many doubts about that, but it's nice to confirm that before giving them more. Will post more pics soon. Please share your opinions, advice, or just say hi. This thread is open to everyone. Starts to feel a bit like a one way conversation again..
See you all!

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
I saw the deficiencies a few weeks ago.
Now they look much better but seem a little prone to deficiencies. Have you tried to increase the dose of calmag? (lately I added with my eyes, I use a 1-2l bottle, I shake it well and then pour it into the tank).
Do you use growth nutrients during this period?
Are the pots 11l?

I hope I didn't miss the information.
Good luck!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello! Yes I have increased the CalMg dosage and also used sprays to fix the deffs. But still I am just around 1 EC with the feed, slowly working my way up. Pots are 4.6 liters or so.
Thank you!