What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreens Tortured Beans tests for Mars Hydro FC-E4800

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Round 2 chugging a long.
ogchem x Gorilla bubble
Made by Lou.
IMG_20220119_153147_875.jpg

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
These were fed 3.0 ec all the way.
getting way darker as they dry, got some reddish dark, some blueish dark more violet and some more black phenos. Wish I could put a vid here ha.

Nice an its full of seeds , what did you dust the black rose with? i love purple ones, i lost my mangenta99 cut a couple years back so back looking for a nice purp to replace her.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So black rose full sib, gg4 ril got hit, my sherbikerbubble, karma sour d bx4 and a few freakshow I'm gonna f2! Oh and a pure gg4 for me and cats collab drop

DunHav`nFun

Hey T......Any of those BR bitches taste and kick worth a damn for ya ?......I`m keepin her around for insomnia and arthritis meds cuz the shit knocks my old ass out and helps my hands feel better , but I understand if she`s not a keeper with all the fire you haveta play with.....

Maybe she helped or will help down the road on your breeding projects with her black and different shades thereof along with her wild taste virtues......anyways.....Hope all`s well in your part of the world , so keep strokin and pumpin ot that dank.......Take care and......

Peace......DHF......:ying:.......

TopShelfTrees

These OG Chem Bub are next to cop on my list. I bet it’s absolute fire! Lou Dog is an exceptional breeder as well imho and surely will be another BOMB collab brother! Awesome

GR8

Hi Tony, I'm running your gear under 2 Mars FC 4800s. How far away from canopy and what percentage of light did you use in flower? I'm at like 15% at 28 inches in veg. Thanks

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi Tony, I'm running your gear under 2 Mars FC 4800s. How far away from canopy and what percentage of light did you use in flower? I'm at like 15% at 28 inches in veg. Thanks
my suggestion: In veg stage, the power should be around 50%, the height should be a little lower like 24 inches.

GR8

my suggestion: In veg stage, the power should be around 50%, the height should be a little lower like 24 inches.
I cannot go over 15% at like 30 inches or they immediately show signs of light stress. Downword and puffy leaves and dark red stems. As soon as light goes up in height or down in strength they go back to normal. This has me clueless once I start to flower. For whatever reason your specs will fry my plants? Tony seems to be having same issue.

Attachments

• IMG_20220616_143300523.jpg
    IMG_20220616_143300523.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 67

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I took my 4800e to 100% today. The heat was the limit until I added forced filtered cool air. It’s running 76* air and 73* tops. About 800 umoles avg at around 15-22 inch. 5 weeks in flower on an unknown strain. Strain is NL haze, but how long it takes is unknown.

I do feel these lights have more red than the roi 680e I was using at the same power level as the Mars 480e. I use a progressing light power as the plant progresses, but I am a total noob and made up the idea.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I cannot go over 15% at like 30 inches or they immediately show signs of light stress. Downword and puffy leaves and dark red stems. As soon as light goes up in height or down in strength they go back to normal. This has me clueless once I start to flower. For whatever reason your specs will fry my plants? Tony seems to be having same issue.
Maybe it's a feeding problem more than a light intensity problem. I would advise you to make your own thread to solve this. Give all details you have about the grow.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The recommended height and power is just for reference. Different plants and environment will affect this. so it is better to act according to specific situation.

GR8

So it appears to have been a nute/ heat issue that has been resolved. Slowing moving power up and I'm up to 30% now.