Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gano's Hydroponic Adventures

Time for a new grow thread!

Welcome to Gano's Hydroponic Adventures! Featuring a Mars Hydro SP3000 Grow light and a Mars Hydro 2x4 Grow tent! I will be starting a bunch of seeds hydroponically. Some of you have seen how I've been starting seeds for few years now. Those of you who haven't, you're in for a real show!

I finally decided it's time to try out a LED grow light. I've been sitting on the fence for a long time on this one, you could say. A "manufactured" grow tent is a luxury, I've always built my own grow boxes.

I just finished setting up my tent, and I'm now taking a well deserved smoke break. It was easy, but not easy like setting up a camping tent that you've set up and taken down many times. I was going to start taking some pictures of some of my different hydroponic tubs and trays sitting inside the tent, and the camera only has a 8% charge! So no pictures tonight.

Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

Welcome, buddy. Hope the babies could grow happily under the light.
      WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
      Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
      FC6500 Harvest
      FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
      SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2034183.jpg Views:	3 Size:	244.5 KB ID:	17821591Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2034184.jpg Views:	3 Size:	232.2 KB ID:	17821592Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2034182.jpg Views:	3 Size:	183.6 KB ID:	17821590 .
        Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

Comment

easily the best grow of invisible kush i've never seen!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                easily the best grow of invisible kush i've never seen!
                It got up above freezing and they melted...
                Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

The babies will be satisfied with the vibe. Hope to see them.
                  WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
                  Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                  FC6500 Harvest
                  FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
                  SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

What strains you going to run gano? You have the hydro dialed in....it’s going to be a good show no matter what you run.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
                      What strains you going to run gano? You have the hydro dialed in....it’s going to be a good show no matter what you run.
                      That is a good question. I've been thinking I'm going to do two groups of seeds. I have some Sour d S1's and the Blue Grass (which I intent to do pheno hunting for purple phenos). The Sour d's are all female and the Blue Grass are regular m/f seeds. The first group of seeds will get moved between week 2 and 3, then I'll start the next group of seeds. (At the moment I'm leaning towards the Sour d being in the 2nd group)

Before I got the tent I was thinking about the option of having the res out side of the tent. I was figuring I could have the plumbing run out the 6 inch vent on the bottom. After setting up the tent I realized there where no 6inch vent at the bottom. There are vent flaps on the sides and back. I'd have to cut the mesh IF I wanted to have a res outside the tent. Maybe Mars will make a 6inch duct that will could be attach onto the velcro where the vent covers are held onto, just a thought. So I'll just have to make due with having a res inside the tent.
                      Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

Have you ever put something some where and haven't used it in a while? Then when you need said objects you can't find them... I misplaced the neoprene grow plugs/collars for the aeroponic units. I found them yesterday. Since I couldn't remember is I cleaned and sterilized them, cleaned and sterilized them again. I just need to sterilized one of the two aeroponic units I'll be using to start the seeds. I should be able to start the seeds tomorrow.

I wanted to see if both my Botanicare 2x2 trays would fit. Both of them do not fit! They both almost fit into the tent, if one was raised up 4-6 inches you could fit the two. But side by side they don't fit. You can see in the picture how they fit.

I'm having issues getting pictures I've uploaded and getting them here
                        Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

Pictures Seem to upload for me ok now....I do it direct from the phone and not using albums anymore.

Comment

The light is running between 166 watts and 168 watts at full power and 36 watts when turned down to the lowest setting.
                            Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

Originally posted by Ganoderma View Post
                              The light is running between 166 watts and 168 watts at full power and 36 watts when turned down to the lowest setting.
                              The max power of this light can reach to around 290W. buddy. Pls recheck.
                              WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
                              Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                              FC6500 Harvest
                              FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
                              SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Working...
                              X