No announcement yet.

Roaring Twenties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this one I believe to be Zacateca’s Tribute x OTH. It’s a girl!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17817463.jpg Views:	0 Size:	149.8 KB ID:	17817474
    U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Nice to see sssdh cross. One of our favs. Interested to see more of the lineup!!
      Past works:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=805118

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Comment

Those volunteers Oldtimer's Haze hybrids sound like fun
        Ur Humbl Nr8tor Please when you have the chance keep us updated with a smoke report on your last season harvest!

Comment

Originally posted by dubi View Post
          Those volunteers Oldtimer's Haze hybrids sound like fun
          Ur Humbl Nr8tor Please when you have the chance keep us updated with a smoke report on your last season harvest!
          Hey, dubi. I’m keen on those volunteers as well. Mucking around with a lot of swollen Ace seeds ready to sprout soon, I hope. I’ve got a Golden Tiger seed from at least 10 years ago given to me from a mutual friend. Looks like it’s sprouting. Fingers crossed.

i just posted in the Malawi forum for a smoke report on the Malawi S1 (Yes and yum)...

MALAWI SMOKE REPORT

From my Ace New Killer Malawi S1...I can’t show old pictures in the new IC or more likely don’t know how. You can see them on previous pages. Here’s the buzz on the buzz. Friends and I have smoked this one several times. 4+ months cured. Vaporizer, bong, joint, bowl in separate sessions. Given it was an S1, I wasn’t expecting amazing growth and she didn’t disappoint. Smaller plant with many trichome laden sativa buds.

Very much tea and wood aromas as well the smoke profile. Pinch the bud for a mild citrus which is more orange than lemon. Airy and resin covered. The smoke (and vapor) is smooth. Joint ash isn’t as grey as I’d like, so maybe for these buds another couple of months in the jar gets us there.

The high is very much so. High high energy. Very sativa daylight friendly. There has been business, trail bicycling, household chores and a lot of impromptu music played. It makes you feel really pleasant, happy and ready to enjoy whatever activity that makes you smile. Might not be great for random and not normally fun events because it’s not going to dumb or numb you down. Way more electric, smiling & tingling. No narcotic based on our experience. Just keeps you tight until you smoke a different plants effect. I just finished tonight with F13 and you can feel it muddy up the Malawi high, which is fine and sometimes necessary in the later hours.

It’s a heady buzz in a bud. Thanks Ace and dubi for this one. Thumbs WAY up.
          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

Originally posted by Ncali View Post
            Nice to see sssdh cross. One of our favs. Interested to see more of the lineup!!
            It’s a male. Pollen for this years ladies.
            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

Working...
            X