This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rlsmooth View Post
    Hi, I was thinking about ordering these beans and maybe putting around 9 plants to 90x90cm tent with 400spna. Can I expect any stretch with this strain or should I just let em grow to needed size for a good yield before flowering? Main cola dominant plant, was wondering about maybe letting em grow freely, or mayby lst'ing and keeping it down to produce many decent nuggets in a scrog type of way,any thoughts?

Oh yeah growing in organic soil...

Ive grown them scrog or let them go, not a lot of stretch ,a good veg period produces well. So ya good luck get them going .

Comment

Originally posted by rlsmooth View Post
      Hi, I was thinking about ordering these beans and maybe putting around 9 plants to 90x90cm tent with 400spna. Can I expect any stretch with this strain or should I just let em grow to needed size for a good yield before flowering? Main cola dominant plant, was wondering about maybe letting em grow freely, or mayby lst'ing and keeping it down to produce many decent nuggets in a scrog type of way,any thoughts?

Oh yeah growing in organic soil...
      Double post ....

Comment

SEPT 4

Coming along nicely as she stretches into flower
        Attached Files

Comment

Very beautiful Bubba Hash ULMW

Bubba Hash has the classic afghani hashplant traits, but has desirable stretching and vigor that usually most of the 100 % afghani lines lack of.

The stretching is interesting in this case, as it improves light penetation in indoor gardens and also improves the mold resistance outdoors due to better aeration through the plant.

Comment

Bubba Hash stock about to finish

Just a kind reminder, we are about to finish our current Bubba Hash stock, so if you plan to grow her in the upcoming months i would recommend you to place your order soon as we won't be able to re stock her until February/March 2018.

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/bkhpfem.html

Comment

I finished mine a little bit too early due to experiment that went awry, but it's a pretty good bud. A very calming indica with a flat, but very relaxing high. I'm gonna run few leftover seeds full season next year. I'd like to fim her few times to increase branching she lacks when grown without training.

Comment

Hi conradino23,

I'm glad you liked your first Bubba Hash despite being harvested early, i'm sure you will find desirable plants in your remaining Bubba Hash seeds. Bubba Hash is a relaxing indica with a lucid mental effect, it's a very pleasant and non dirty hashplant. It's also a very consistent strain for quality, high yields, very dense flowers, high resin production, effects and bag appeal.

Comment

26 Sept

Looking at Bubbahash now as she settles into bud development after her stretch. I am growing day by day fonder and fonder of this plant as she is a first for me to grow. Her veg stage was slower than the Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt fem I run at the same time. Into flower she also took a week longer to reslly get into gear so to speak and show her stretch, then she found her tempo and pushed up and outwards filling a nice canopy for herself in the tent. Her glossy leaves even are appearing to gather resin rather nicely too! Nice!!!! Also her spacing of budsites gives me a feel she may gain a bit of bulk later on and need support. Maybe topping her causes this , we shall see as times progresses.
                  Til time,
                  Happy Growing!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ULMW View Post
                    Looking at Bubbahash now as she settles into bud development after her stretch. I am growing day by day fonder and fonder of this plant as she is a first for me to grow. Her veg stage was slower than the Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt fem I run at the same time. Into flower she also took a week longer to reslly get into gear so to speak and show her stretch, then she found her tempo and pushed up and outwards filling a nice canopy for herself in the tent. Her glossy leaves even are appearing to gather resin rather nicely too! Nice!!!! Also her spacing of budsites gives me a feel she may gain a bit of bulk later on and need support. Maybe topping her causes this , we shall see as times progresses.
                    Til time,
                    Happy Growing!
                    Oh ya! get the stakes out looking real nice ulmw your going to love her lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Buddler View Post
                      Oh ya! get the stakes out looking real nice ulmw your going to love her lol..
                      Greetings Buddler, Thanks very much fi the kind words. She is truly delightful plant to grow. She is forcing out resin in great quanties and her aromas are intoxicating blend of terpenesranging from fuel to floral and earthy coffee notes too.
                      I just added a few support stakes and she appears to have handled topping well giving me about 6 good strong arms and heads to work with plus a couple less strong tops. I think the vegging helped her cope with the topping.
                      In the future months I will be testing the Bubbahash x Erd Purt and my plan is to leave them to grow untopped to compare growth habit, yield and general plant health thru the grow. I can then try the same again with a topped run.
                      Really looking forward to watching this bubbahash develop over the coming month.
                      Peace and Happy Growing!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Buddler! You were spot on , I do have a certain fondness developing towards bubbahash. Could this be love??? Lol. . Am sure it is as she gets me thinking of her all the time she is away in the dark and then when the lights come on I do admit to enjoying spending enough time in her presence... Dressing her leaves and feeding her and keeping her well watered and cared for. Her odours are already addictive and buzz my brain each cheeky sniff I take.
                        As I have written before if you have not tried Ace Seeds indicas yet , you are missing out. The same great care and superb quality sativas we all know Ace for also have their Indica sisters and brothers to be discovered and enjoyed. This BubbaHash and the Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt are highly recommended! Ace seeds take me in a terpene timewarp to the herbs I grew up enjoying as a youth many moons ago. There is a great level of top quality Old School Vibes I genuinely feel from each new seed I sew from Ace. I am delighted this year to have found Ace Seeds as well as engaged here in ICMag as both have been truly marvelous and equally rewarding blessings to my life , my health and a lot more... Am very Thankful. God Bless and Happy Growing!

Comment

Just read the Ace Seeds webpage about the time window for harvest, ready in 8 to 9 weeks! Wow! So fast! I am smitten by her in so many ways and have to shout it out this plant is truly stunning in resin production! Icky sticky and like a glue style rat trap has been sprung ! Or some ghostbusters ectoplasm or as much resin as you wpuld hope for and then add more til it overflows and runs down stems branches all over da place. My Lord! I can not get enough of her profound intoxicating resin aromas too. Ridiculously complex. Rotten fruits to rich sweet berry notes and a deep hashy scent spiked occassionally with spicesand sharp citrus notes. I had not grown this before but am sure going to be growing her again!!! Oh my what a plant! The two great hash producing plants are a marriage made in Paradise! Thank You Ace Seeds , Thank You Dubi as you directed me towards this plant for my med needs. I am eternally grateful, even without harvesting I got that deep deep feeling that this is the meds I been seeling for many a moon. God bless you for this great medi sun !
                          Happy growing to each and all!

Comment

9 OCT

So pleasing ! Need to get more seeds to run her untopped as well. Feb 2018 was it???
                            Attached Files

Comment

Getting near !
                              Attached Files

Comment

15 OCT

Sample

I am floored by this plant from grow to harvest and now I am in a land so sweet I never want fi come back.. I salute Ace Seeds nuff times already this year and constantly thank JAH for my finding them this year. They are providing such high quality genetic seeds with brilliant breeding and breeders, customer service and on line support and genuine interest. Now I found My First keeper early on with Zamaldelica and am still running her thanks to clone mother I kept.
                                Now..... ..Number 2 is Found.... Only foolish gardener here failed to clone her. Still I will find her somehow even if mi haffi wait til Feb 2018 It is more than worth the wait.

The aromas around her are LOUD and STUNNING! It has a warm air hugging capability , in some ways like the "Mulled Wine " aromatic terpene bomb! This is just amazing ! I need a tent full to do a hash making session. This rich sticky resinous plant is absolutely a keeper.

Effect wize the sample I sipped from my likkle chalice was pure bliss! Macka! Rich resin explosion so it ketch you on your lungs and give a great heart cough cough to cleanse it all off , just like smoking purest hashish. Smooth silky body hit high that hugs you all over. This is pure meds as I have been looking for a long long time.
                                Thank you Ace Seeds.

Now If you will excuse mi , I needfi return to that wonderfully warm hashy vibes land !!! Mighty Mellow Week's ends to one and all.

Peace n Happy Growing!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ULMW; 10-15-2017, 19:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X