X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountainkush
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    Beautiful colors and resins friend Looks like is going to be a damn fine smoke!
    Thanks for the updates and enjoy the harvest!
    Hey Dubi
    This one was a pleasure to grow and now that it’s in jars has a really nice and loud pine perfume scent and taste. Had a small sample in my vaporizer and has a really nice happy relaxed effect. Needs some time but was great after just a week in jars.

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Beautiful colors and resins friend Looks like is going to be a damn fine smoke!
    Thanks for the updates and enjoy the harvest!

Leave a comment:

• Mountainkush
    replied
    Coming down tomorrow just shy of 9 weeks and almost all the leaves have turned purple. Really pretty plant.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainkush
    replied
    Almost 8 weeks here. Has some kind of a perfume type smell to it but not what I would describe as rubber/plastic like kaymo’s plants.

It’s been packing on lots of resin and looks to be finishing up soon.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    Really nice pheno the number #4 kamyo How are her aromas in late flowering ?
    Thanks, dubi. They smell very familiar as far as Bubba Hash goes. Of the 5 phenos I've seen, 4 were this bright, perfume/fragrant smell that always reminds me of opening a new plastic/rubber item - air mattress, inflatable swimming pool raft, etc. #5 has a less pronounced, darker smell and the plant seems to lean heavily to Bubba. #4 seems to be a good mix of Bubba and HP, although I haven't grown either pure lines.

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Bravo knuckles! Looks really resinous, chunky and dense after only 7 weeks of flowering. Great job, anticipating a really nice yield and high quality finished product. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Originally posted by knuckles View Post
    View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image Couple of pics of my Bubba Hash plants around 7 weeks into flower..

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Really nice pheno the number #4 kamyo How are her aromas in late flowering ?

Originally posted by kamyo View Post
    Beautiful, MountainKush. Here's my #4 pheno reflowering, but nearly done. Still haven't quite dialed her in, but getting close. I'm guessing 9 weeks, but not too sure.

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image Couple of pics of my Bubba Hash plants around 7 weeks into flower..
    Lovely work Knuckles! Happy Harvest!

Leave a comment:

• Fronk
    replied
    They’re beasts wow .

Leave a comment:

• knuckles
    replied
    Couple of pics of my Bubba Hash plants around 7 weeks into flower..

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Beautiful, MountainKush. Here's my #4 pheno reflowering, but nearly done. Still haven't quite dialed her in, but getting close. I'm guessing 9 weeks, but not too sure.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainkush
    replied
    That looks really nice kamyo.
    Mines starting to get nice and chunky at 6 weeks. I’m thinking about 8 weeks for mine too but we’ll have to wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Here's #4 almost ready. I'm guessing around 8 weeks or so. Maybe another week.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainkush
    replied
    4 weeks
    Getting pretty chunky

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Glad you like the dry sift from your Bubba Hash Im'One

You are right, it's strong and long lasting high, but not dirty, and with surprising very pleasant cerebral effects. Thanks for your feedback!

Originally posted by Im'One View Post
    I froze some buds and ground them, ran themover a silk screen at 120microns and got some very cool dry sift. I put my clay exftruder in a hotplate and squished it down. I smoked it inmy chillum. I was very high a very long time! It wasnot a sleepy or dopeyhigh, it was not cerebral or panicy...just euphoric and it lasted a very long time..i was stillhigh this morning

Leave a comment:

Working...
X