DCxPAN f1 @fd07
full

full

full

hope!
full

Shua1991

20230708_164639.jpg

Just over 100 in here. probably around 75% males, the fastest to mature were transferred first, and those tend to be males. I will have to see how this compares to the other room on m/f ratio.

I've found everything i wanted on the basis of flavor/odor, now it's about 2-3 weeks before this room starts flowering, I'm tempted to let the big sisters in the back get open pollenated for f2's, still not sure if I'm putting these outside, I've got 3 days to decide on that.
20230708_184758.jpg

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
the vortex my circulation fans are creating, already pollinated the whole tent, without me even touching the males. Week 3 is obviously a bit early, but considering this is a repro of just 9 sprouted seeds I have to take what I get. Definitely gonna have more than 9 seeds afterwards,
so mission accomplished!
In that situation I don't need to keep the males around any longer, so here is some final pics, before I go about removing them and collecting the rest of pollen.

DCxPAN f1 @fd19
full

full

males
full

full

male #1, short purple
full

male #6, lanky green
full

full

girl #5, state of pollination
full

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
DCxPAN @fd20
pulled the males today, here's what I do to avoid too much of a mess.
IKEA storage bins, SAMLA
The black one is my favourite for that kind of stuff, great constrast when scraping the pollen from the sides.
full

full

full

lid shut
full

darkroom for now, u should remove the leafs if you store it longer than 24hrs in there.
full

Keif Cake

Veteran
Destroyer x Old Timers Haze update

This is clearly Destroyer, very manageable in height like short very terpy Colombian leaner i had, and looks to be of the 9 or 10 week variety as quickly as flower production is taking off.

20230718_222259.jpg
20230718_222244.jpg
20230718_223303.jpg

I think this one looks like a blend of the two, it is the latest to show maturity, Destroyer structure, OTH thin leaves on top, way more sensitive to the same mix as her sister.

20230718_222235.jpg
20230718_222227.jpg

Id say this male is heavily influenced by OTH, super ultra thin leaves, amazingly wispy. I'm hoping it revegges, its under 24 hours light, we shall see. Id like to use it on the Rainbow Dragons Fire from Snowhigh after i continue the line with a male or two, and then use this male on the best female or two from a 14 seed pop
20230718_221843.jpg
20230718_222348.jpg

Id say it would be a great addition to this super polyhybrid John has already started, another Haze, and another Thai with Colombian added in. This should be a very interesting run of females

20230718_223218.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
DCxPAN f1 @fd28, getting chunky and smelly.
Humidity ain't even that high at 65% but my filter is struggling already, which I expected to happen along the way. It smells outside the tent, moving towards outside the grow room, against the airflow^^
The terps on this cross come out very strong, you have the shit smell from the Panama combined with musky/earthy elements from DC, creating a scent of decay, mix of dead animal, sewer and sour skunkynees. The way it creeps through the walls, it's for sure Thiols.

It's the kind of weed you are gonna smell after, for as long as you fuck with it.
Your clothes, hair, car, backpack, etc. just coming from your own sweat, lovely^^

full

full

full

EnjoyingLife

You can see the OTH influence shining through more and more as it keeps stretching. I pinched the tips off the tallest 6 or 8.
View attachment 18869599

I was beginning to wonder if this one was even hit with OTH pollen, but i smell a spicy woody scent behind the lemon, and i never have run across that in the Destroyers ive had.

View attachment 18869600
What do you pick up in Destroyer scent wise?

What are the effects for you?

burningfire

Veteran
Just a small update. I culled a couple of plants and have 2 with female preflowers and one with male, another one that is undeclared yet. I might get rid of the males as I need the extra room for the canopy.

This is A and B, sharing a 7 gallon pot, with some LST. bottom right is the NCH3 mom, the leaflets are slightly larger and the serrations not as sharp. Aromas have that NCH base with the Ethiopian top. It's a little less "funky" maybe.

View media item 18712254
Ethiopian 2 clone from indoors last year. I decided to put her in a 3 gallon pot instead of the 2 I had her in. I think I can finish her indoors. I've been bending her over and tying her down, she's very flexible. I may try and force flowering with a tarp for 2 or 3 weeks. Aromas are slightly different than when indoors, probably due to the temperature and UV. On top of the fresh and slightly piney notes there's a cloves/basil from the myrcene.
She's looking a little dark, I may have overfed her.

View media item 18712253

Keif Cake

Veteran
The Destroyer x OTH has now stretched into the light, guess i gotta do some supercropping or a little rearranging. Looks like it will produce a ton of tiny buds. This is pretty much what i imagined the cross producing.

20230727_193801.jpg

This destroyer dominant one has excellent resin production. I pollinated this one a couple nights back with the male that is looking extremely OTH.

20230727_194100.jpg

The male, i think I'm going to pollinate the Double Chocolate Thai with this male. I was thinking maybe the Honduras that is shriveling up and drying out next to it, but this one may have more potential. I really hope this one revegges, i have a cutting of the Honduras before flower.
Idk. I think i may pull it out the tent do a couple branches with Honduras, then in a week do a couple branches on the opposite side with all white stigma.

20230727_194634.jpg
20230727_194629.jpg