What's new

X Honduras

Ncali

Veteran
(Cont)
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210923_211707.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	17950296
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210923_211444.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.7 KB ID:	17950297

Very exciting times at this part of grows, I look forward to her possibilities as she shows what kind of plant she is going to become.

She has been tied down, is under screen, and pinched and topped, fimmed etc. So Very strong. Almost impossible to control, she wants to outgrow the lights and her sisters... I must run her outdoors next year. She will be a monster. Dubi's Latin varieties are often such strong hybrids, especially from seed. I have her clone, I guess I will see if the cutting has better behavior!

Much love.

NC

Last edited:

Ncali

Veteran
Some outdoor Balochistan.... slow to start. I also probably set her back with a pretty bad burn from IPM treatment. She is very drought resistant and likes low level fertilizer in soil. Should be a great plant to try again next year for my climate. I need to do some selection too, so more numbers for sure....

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210924_073313.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	17950528

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210924_073310.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	17950529
She's beat up, but I'm new outdoors and trying to learn.. It will be better I hope...

Attachments

• 20210924_073313.jpg
    20210924_073313.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210924_073310.jpg
    20210924_073310.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 50

Tangwena

Veteran
She's big. Tikal x Honduras. She smells amazing, reaks of FRANKENSENSE. VERY UNIQUE SMELL. The Panama x Honduras was a male, so he was let go. I'd like to run a full pack of pan x hon and Tikal x hon in the future. I am excited to do so and find a really nice Honduras cross I hope.

Disregard purple buds, not involved in this journal.

Some of the best terps out there in my book can't wait to grow these again its such a pleasure to grow and consume.
That cross has it all going for it lovely looking plants man.

Ncali

Veteran
For comparison, golden tiger x nevils haze mango barely getting started at 32 lat

20211009_170725.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Lovely plants. Kept a cut, will grow more to find a nice lady of these. The structure and bud formation is divine, being grown in scrog. Very nice plant, best one in the tent right now (next to 3x haze hybrids).

20211013_212517.jpg
20211013_212505.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Hard to show full structure in the scrog, the haze really over growing her.

H x T

20211027_072847.jpg
20211027_072819.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
20211027_082953.jpg
20211027_083006.jpg

Lastly Guerrero berry f2, smells of berry and dank ganja. She's wonderful, I kept a cut and am very excited. I love good Mexican weed haha.

Attachments

• 20211027_082953.jpg
    20211027_082953.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 57

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice classic hashplant indica traits on the Balochi Ncali :) would love to learn more about its terpenes!

The Guerrero berry f2 looks really nice as well, with those colorful stems from DJ's blue lines, but with a much more Mexican sativa twist on the flowering.

Looks like your GT Haze hybrid will be a New Year finisher! :chin:

Ncali

Veteran
Nice classic hashplant indica traits on the Balochi Ncali :) would love to learn more about its terpenes!

The Guerrero berry f2 looks really nice as well, with those colorful stems from DJ's blue lines, but with a much more Mexican sativa twist on the flowering.

Looks like your GT Haze hybrid will be a New Year finisher! :chin:

Hey dubi!

Yeah I ment to post that Guerrero berry in my other generic journal. Sorry dude! She has DJ red stem and strong blueberry smell. If she has potency, she is keeper quality. I love both blueberry effect and mexican effects, so hoping for the best.

The balochi has a very nice smell. Maybe orange peels, warm spices (cardamom, cinnamon, allspice, cloves) and nail polish remover. She stinky in a nice way. I would like to grow more individuals of this lineage. She was heavily mistreated as a young plant and made excellent flowers. I think the right individuals will thrive in my climate, she takes heat and drought very well, just certain pests (white fly) love to eat her. We have lots of white fly here. Mold and mildew resistant and very dense buds. Good hearty plant.

The haze x gt was mothered by a very haze side nevils haze hybrid. I expect she will grow long outdoor. Indoor she is probably my favorite plant I've germinated this year. I plan to pop more of her brothers and sisters and open pollinate and maybe half brothers and sisters too (reversed parent lines, gen 2 GT and nevil haze mango dads)

Love the GT. Love exploring the golden tiger progeny, good good parent stock across all three generations.

Last edited:

Ncali

Veteran
Balochistan got chopped. Spiced candied orange peels. Smells divine. Such fat buds. I like this plant as an outside cultivar, unique terps. She's drying and in the jars for a couple months

20211111_125639.jpg
20211111_125521.jpg
20211111_125644.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Some more from Indian landrace exchange, 3 female manipur Burmese ladies starting their long journey through flowering.

20211109_081140.jpg
20211109_081125.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
And lastly, to bring it back to ACE... my favorite ace listing, my hands down best flower Ive grown from ace...

Panama x Malawi

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211112_101053.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.0 KB ID:	17988600

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Looking awesome man! So far I have not had luck getting my ILE seeds to pop, but will try again after New Years...And I agree, the PxM is an incredible strain. Will be a sweet few months ahead. :)

Ncali

Veteran
Looking awesome man! So far I have not had luck getting my ILE seeds to pop, but will try again after New Years...And I agree, the PxM is an incredible strain. Will be a sweet few months ahead. :)

Sup Texas!

What seeds did you try to germinate? My balochistan was perfect germination, my manipur burma was another story. They took 10+ days gap between first and last to germinate with a rate about 50%, not horrible. But I have no idea how old they were, and obviously if they truly are sourced from farmers, who knows the storage methods.

So far I am happy with my selections. I am popping waichin Valley next year for outdoor in addition to balochi selections!

Best of luck friend, hope you get some sprouted

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I tried the Deep Purple Dashti and the Lolab Valley. Nothing germinated, but I still have some seeds. Maybe I will try a heat mat next time. I really need to make a dedicated seed starting mini box I think...I have several other of their strains too, so hopefully I can get something to pop. That Waichen Valley is another one I have too.

Ncali

Veteran
Tikalx Honduras

Had to harvest probably 10 days early, minor issues with PM because of my very crowded tent. It's neighbor is a haze hybrid that was waaaaaay more haze than hybrid. Lol. She looks very different than the green OTH x Honduras. Very different smells too.

She smells unique, fruity/citrus, haze, incense, fantastic terps. Low yield, but frosted. I have a cut and will IMMEDIATELY run her again. I really like the flower structure, and yield is not a factor for me. She is a medium to heavy feeder, surprising.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211118_104010.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.5 KB ID:	17993681
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211118_103909.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.3 KB ID:	17993682
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211118_103952.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.2 KB ID:	17993683
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211118_103947.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.7 KB ID:	17993684

It was impossible to get a pic of her in the screen/tent due those haze issues. She is a lovely beautiful plant, I will post more with reports in a few weeks after drying and little cure, but I imagine she will sit in a jar for 6-8 weeks at least. Maybe new years

Thanks ace, fantastic plant...

I'll post with balochi smoke report soon, seems good impression so far!

Ncali

Veteran
Oo so busy this time of year.

I'll have to get back at a good solid Tikal x hon report. Cerebral As f***. Paranoid, very easy. Great taste, decent smoke, somehow we landed in the land of racey haze x central or maybe Colombian, not chill on the couch weed(yoo many thoughts if body isnt busy, paranoia/racey/bad). Great get up and go get it done weed.

For now, some Panama x Malawi going. Fantastic plants. Already have a favorite, growing like one of our favorite mothers from a few years back...

We have more of these we want to grow, pick a few favorite, and then polinate with a few good malawi x panama males from the reverse cross. Also, Panama x Malawi with bandaid haze male. Sometime next year. Many projects.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211227_214356.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.9 KB ID:	18025497

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ncali,

Wonderful outcome from the R+D Tikal x Honduras regular cross :) With improved yield and flower/leaf ratio, yet with the unique terps and effects from our Tikal mother :yes:
Glad you had the chance to try this one while it was available. Very happy you are revisiting your beloved Panama x Malawi too ;)

How is the Balochi after curing ? ILE Eastern Manipur-Burma border sativa is a really interesting landrace line to explore, please keep us updated. Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts