• Show
Clear All

I need a larger seed budget it seems.
    Buy Weed Seeds
    SUPPORT 100% DECRIMINALIZATION
    sending positive growers karma to everyone,
    the aardvark

Comment

2 packs just hit my doorstep~ will be watching, saving mine for the end of summer and sprout um in Aug~Sept, , ~Hawaii so they go str8 to flower ,once i put um outside~Will lurk
      Death Submits To No One !!!
      So Mortals Hate Him The Most Of All Gods!!!
      :tree::tree::tree::tree::tree: :tree:
      Man Up or Bitch Out !!!

Originally posted by word
      Im goin back to cooking coke!!! Nobody cried about who's coke was being cooked by who. Man, shit!
      Originally posted by LiLWaynE
      dont let your own paranoia destroy you.

Comment

Tagged... Hopefully we will get more tropical growers showin what she can do in the Tropical Sunshine

I live between 25º - 30º and nothin will veg outside, errr...

Dubi do you think the Golden Tiger will get like this @ 25º-30º N w/o an indoor veg?

You must recognize the photo, could you please say where she was grown and if she was vegged indoors?

She Is Majestic.

I'm buyin some anyway, just curious what i have ta look foward to

Props to Ace for providing a Landrace Selection...
        Head's Trainwreck BX1:canabis:

:canabis:MNS Spice In Da House :canabis:

:rasta: Grow for Need not greed :rasta:

Comment

I am going to try it at 38 deg N

Comment

Nice one Goodkarma, Hope you post up photos

I will when i get some in the ground but it will be a couple months befor they get outdoors.

I'm really curious if they will veg and grow big at 25º-30º N

or do i need to give em supplemental light to veg?

Om Namma Shivaya

Comment

21°28'N 157°58'W LOL you guys made me finally check what my Lat was LOL
              Death Submits To No One !!!
              So Mortals Hate Him The Most Of All Gods!!!
              :tree::tree::tree::tree::tree: :tree:
              Man Up or Bitch Out !!!

Originally posted by word
              Im goin back to cooking coke!!! Nobody cried about who's coke was being cooked by who. Man, shit!
              Originally posted by LiLWaynE
              dont let your own paranoia destroy you.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodkarma View Post
                I am going to try it at 38 deg N
                im with you GK gunna do these at 38.7 N. in a small greenhouse. along with double thai, and the thai/haze crosses. when are you gunna start yours?
                F1 or inbreed/landrace strains only, NO POLY-HYBRIDS!!

Comment

Originally posted by FarOut1 View Post
                  Tagged... Hopefully we will get more tropical growers showin what she can do in the Tropical Sunshine

I live between 25º - 30º and nothin will veg outside, errr...

Dubi do you think the Golden Tiger will get like this @ 25º-30º N w/o an indoor veg?

You must recognize the photo, could you please say where she was grown and if she was vegged indoors?

She Is Majestic.

I'm buyin some anyway, just curious what i have ta look foward to

Props to Ace for providing a Landrace Selection...
                  Thanks for your kind of words FarOut1,

Golden Tiger in the pic was grown in a continental climate around 40N outdoors directly from seed, you shouldnt have any problem to grow her between 25-30. Good luck, please keep us updated!

Comment

Just wanted to say what outstanding weed the Golden Tiger is!

As I mentioned in the Guawi thread, I was fighting a losing battle w/ PM.
                    As Dubi has stated, the Malawi genetics are very susceptible to PM, and I ended taking them a wk early @ 13 wks.

Most of the crop was fresh-frozen for future hash, but I managed to save a bit I felt comfortable smoking.
                    The last 2 weekends, I've rolled a J of the GT. One J will last me 2+ days, as I take one or two puffs to make my weekend chores interesting. Very energetic weed, long-lasting high. A bit heart-pounding & rushy, definitely for experienced smokers, folks w/ anxiety issues might not enjoy it. Moderation is the key. 4-5 tokes brings on some mild psychedelic effects and disorientation.
                    The edge wears off into a very alert tranquilized state.

I'd be smoking this daily if I had the stash, but I'm gonna try and be good and let it cure for summer usage.
                    Can't wait to run these again and do them justice!

Another true gem from ACE! Thanks Dubi!
                    I'm tossing pollen like breadcrumbs

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
                    R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
                    R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Sounds like some superb smoke Highlighter!! Have you seen this post by Chimera on PM???
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129670

Comment

Krunchbubble put up a thread on eagle 20 if you can't get metalox.

Comment

Originally posted by dubi View Post
                          Thanks for your kind of words FarOut1,

Golden Tiger in the pic was grown in a continental climate around 40N outdoors directly from seed, you shouldnt have any problem to grow her between 25-30. Good luck, please keep us updated!
                          Thanks Dubi

they will be goin in dirt as soon as they get here, already sent the money

I grow indoors but have a couple friends with a place for her in their garden, maybe they can show their true colors. Fingers crossed.

Gonna make a thread for this Beauty, Hope i do Her Justice

Any idea bout the phenos i can expect?

Thanks really lookin foward to this girl

Not worried about pm too much, very dry here, am worried bout feirce winds, white flies and mites. but gonna use neem for the later 2 hope it works.

Comment

Have you seen this post by Chimera on PM???
                            Thx LG, I've read all the PM threads.

That one did turn me on to the JMS Stylet Oil, good stuff.

I've had PM in my garden almost a yr. and I'm shutting down for a while. I am too small-time to want to get into sulfer burners, and try to stay organic, so confined my spraying to the above, but mostly Green Cure and Serenade too.
                            The problem is, what to do in budding stage? Once the Golden Tiger/Guawi's hit the 6 wk mark I held off spraying for 2 wks. I hate seeing all those pistils withering up from spraying. The PM hadn't been showing til then, spraying was just a preventative measure. (If you see it, it's too late)
                            The last 2 wks I was spraying every 3 days, and it was a losing cause.
                            Head describes pulling buds apart and paint-brushing affected areas. I was ruining buds gingerly pulling them apart for interior spraying. Just couldn't get everything.
                            PM sux.

Good luck, FarOut, I look forward to seeing how they do for you!
                            I'm tossing pollen like breadcrumbs

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
                            R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
                            R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

GT sounds awesome!
                              i've had my eye on it since she came out.
                              if highlighter endorses it, thats good enough for me

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
                              My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
                              I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

Comment

Wow Highlighter sorry to hear bout your problems

I HOPE you're all clear when you get up n runnin again, guess you won't be poppin any GT...

Do these girls secrete liquid in the buds that starts the mold, or is pm showin up coz your grow conditions are too wet/humid?

just checked my high/lo humidity 59/41 thats for at least the last month prob. longer, rare it goes higher

You think i will be ok in my garden?

I plan on keepin a mom so i need ta run a few indoors, but if i risk PM i might not flower indoors, that would suck cause i also wanna see what she can do indoors.

Good Luck with your next Grow

Comment

Working...
                                X