Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's time to make this forum a bit more active...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT_BUD?
    replied
    Whelp. I was wrong. Evers did it. I am pleasantly surprised.

As an added bonus, no more Leah Vukmir rep'n me in the state capital. And she lost to Baldwin. With any luck she'll stay gone.

Leave a comment:

• GOT_BUD?
    replied
    Last night's debate was painful to listen to.

Tony kept repeating himself and stumbling over words. He had no real clear concise answer for any questions. It was bad.

Walker was calm, cool, and collected. Gave thoughtful, meaningful responses to a couple tough questions. Exactly what you want in a governor.

Fuck. Democrats put up another loser.

It pisses me off the WBA won't allow Phil Anderson into the debates.

Leave a comment:

• Defacto
    replied
    I gave up on Wis and moved to Colorado. It's up to you guys now to get Wis to legalize!

Leave a comment:

• GOT_BUD?
    replied
    I don't think Evers can beat Walker. I drive around the state a lot for work, and I see 50 Walker signs to every Evers sign outside of Madison.

Hell, I see more Phil Anderson signs than Tony Evers signs.

Yay. 4 more years of the ole googly eye.

Leave a comment:

• I think it's time to make this forum a bit more active...

Tony Evers...

To me, the guy has the personality of a wet blanket. But I like his stance on healthcare and education. I also like where he stands on the Foxconn debacle and protecting our natural resources.

He supports mmj. But would ask for a state referendum before full rec.

I can get behind this guy. I just wish he was a bit more engaging. I guess we will see when the debates roll around.

Hopefully he kicks the crap out of old guv'na Googly Eye.

Baldwin v. Vukmir.

I don't care for Baldwin and the way she votes when it comes to our veterans. But I hate Vukmir with a passion. She's the reason why the state as never as much as seen an mmj bill in either the house or senate. She's as big a cannabigot as anyone.
Working...
X