No announcement yet.

Vermont Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold wind but sunny today. Come on. It has been six months of cold weather. I want the snow to go away.

Comment

I've been raking leaves out of the beds, daffodils coming up.

Comment

You must be down in the banana belt. My front yard is still covered with ice.

Comment

Banana belt! Lmao yeah! FUK THIS WIND! where did this come from!? 15 years ago wind like this was not here, maybe once a year....back then maybe!
          I eat legos

Comment

So this weekend on the 20th, green stage gardener on pine street in Burlington is giving awAy free cuts, genetics, pre rolled 42 cent joints! Genetics swaps! Will I see u there!?
            I eat legos

Comment

42 cent joints? Not sure if that's some sort of slang term I'm not familiar with, or if people are just hoping the you know who won't notice or do anything?

Sadly it's too far away and I'm busy on Saturday anyway. Why did no one point out the coming together of 420 and Passover? Sorry Easter, too late.

Comment

I didn't go.......I'll make my own if needed.....so I'm.walking up lower church street this morning with my dog who thinks squirrels pretty much mean mug her everywhere she goes.....feels the need to go psycho girl ......there's a full flowering cultivar 75 feet up on top of nectars club on main streets roof! I've come full circle,!
                I eat legos

Comment

Not sure if they're still in business but I saw a week or two back that there was a "roadside pop-up" operation going on selling CBD hemp plants. Gonna guess they're gone or have gotten slyer about it, unless I've gotten less observant.

Comment

boy didn the big hemp boom backfire for some folks....then again...ive visited a couple CBD stores in burlington, was greeted by ignorance and greed. Not anyplace for that in this line of work

Comment

Originally posted by ESTERCHASER View Post
                      boy didn the big hemp boom backfire for some folks....then again...ive visited a couple CBD stores in burlington, was greeted by ignorance and greed. Not anyplace for that in this line of work
                      Interesting they'll say anything for a sale. We've got several robust CBD hemp hybrids for home growers to make their own meds.
                      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                      sigpic

Comment

Best way to go, autos get really underappreciatted imho....my first auto herer and superskunk auto freebee from sea of seeds lol
                        brother is high in the backround lmao
                        https://youtu.be/4hKjSJkiJkg

Comment

https://youtu.be/ksevNrLVtOg what a great video to display burl proper and the breakwall being 2 feet under water......that wall is normally three feet above the waterline!
                          I eat legos

Comment

https://youtu.be/DFi9kmulL_o

I do love my hometown, i hate whats been done by commercial developers and greedy out of state vampires with money, then i look across my lake and smile.........ive been blessed to enjoy this life! I hope yours is as full of joy when its needed! Real vermonters dont point fingers......they extend hands
                            I eat legos

Comment

That video led me to remember I've never been to Burlington in the summer, winter and fall, but not summer. Everything about VT is more magical in the summer!

Comment

lmao and our pop triples as soon as its warm
                                I eat legos

Comment

Working...
                                X