No announcement yet.

North Dakota will vote to LEGALIZE CANNABIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Revverand, I hear you on that. I'm working on a few similar scenarios for home growers to be under one banner as a larger entity. Try to protect ourselves from the State and special interests. My main interests are the medical community. Huge grow operations push quantity over quality. People deserve better.
    Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

I wish you all the best in this fight. As a resident of the regressive Midwest, I truly look forward to getting that much closer to legalization here. Best of luck ND!
      Seedbay is back!!!!

Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style

Klompen's Somewhat Less Chaotic 2020 Grow

Comment

Klompen, I wish you all the best my friend. While we are close,we are still a long way away from helping people. The amount and length of dishonest comments made by elected officials is appalling. When our votes come down to choosing the lesser of two evils. This great country needs honest people to step up for the sake of others.
        Peace MedDakotabis

Comment

Even getting this close is an incredible accomplishment in light of decades of insane prohibition. I wish I was in a better position to fight the good fight here as well. We'll just keep speaking truth to power until they have to listen.
          Seedbay is back!!!!

Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style

Klompen's Somewhat Less Chaotic 2020 Grow

Comment

Klompen, absolutely my friend! A few more honest people in the cannabis industry wouldn't hurt either.
            Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Just a few more days until the elections. My hope and prayers for all of you with a cannabis Measure being voted on. May we all be celebrating on the 7th together!
              Much love, MedDakotabis

Comment

We are almost there. Tuesday we start a very exciting future. I have been praying for all States voting on MMJ and legalization. May the 7th be a day of great celebration!
                Be responsible and accountable in this new hard fought freedom. God bless you all! Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

Wishing you guys all the best luck and fortune in the world. A win for one state is a win for the whole U.S.

I did early voting yesterday and the turnout was incredible compared to what it has been in the past. It's cool to see so many people being active in voting.

Comment

JST, I'm with you on that brother. Our absentee ballots are up. I think the turnout of voters in North Dakota will be an all time high for midterm elections. I think the margin of victory will be slightly higher than our MMJ past with.
                    Peace. MedDakotabis

Comment

We only got about 40% yes, but our most populated side if the state got the majority. The opposition sent a pamphlet to every mail box that said garbage like edible candies are aimed at getting children hooked on marijuana...

Congrats to Michigan, Missouri, and Utah I guess.

You keep on keeping on farmerlion. Best wishes to ya.

Comment

You were supposed to send out the candies a week before they sent the phamplet.

Comment

Very sad day for North Dakota residents. Two full years before we can try again.
                          Congratulations to the State's that got it right. I'm very happy for you! I wish you all the best. Enjoy your freedom!
                          Peace. Farmerlion. MedDakotabis

Comment

I didn't realize ND was so backwards. I guess it is time to get back to the fracking and cheap alcohol.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Still hard to believe people oppose it this much nowadays. You will get another chance soon enough. Until then keep doing what you've been doing.

Comment

Just remember, Colorado's first vote was 41% too. Next time around they got it done.

And now that WI has a new governor who supports medical at the very least, we might finally join(t) the rest of the country.
                                current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Working...
                                X