What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Dakota will vote to LEGALIZE CANNABIS

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Just a few more days until the elections. My hope and prayers for all of you with a cannabis Measure being voted on. May we all be celebrating on the 7th together!
Much love, MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
We are almost there. Tuesday we start a very exciting future. I have been praying for all States voting on MMJ and legalization. May the 7th be a day of great celebration!
Be responsible and accountable in this new hard fought freedom. God bless you all! Peace. MedDakotabis

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Wishing you guys all the best luck and fortune in the world. A win for one state is a win for the whole U.S.

I did early voting yesterday and the turnout was incredible compared to what it has been in the past. It's cool to see so many people being active in voting.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
JST, I'm with you on that brother. Our absentee ballots are up. I think the turnout of voters in North Dakota will be an all time high for midterm elections. I think the margin of victory will be slightly higher than our MMJ past with.
Peace. MedDakotabis

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
We only got about 40% yes, but our most populated side if the state got the majority. The opposition sent a pamphlet to every mail box that said garbage like edible candies are aimed at getting children hooked on marijuana...

Congrats to Michigan, Missouri, and Utah I guess.

You keep on keeping on farmerlion. Best wishes to ya.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Very sad day for North Dakota residents. Two full years before we can try again.
Congratulations to the State's that got it right. I'm very happy for you! I wish you all the best. Enjoy your freedom!
Peace. Farmerlion. MedDakotabis

Hydro8

I didn't realize ND was so backwards. I guess it is time to get back to the fracking and cheap alcohol.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Sorry for your loss. Still hard to believe people oppose it this much nowadays. You will get another chance soon enough. Until then keep doing what you've been doing.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just remember, Colorado's first vote was 41% too. Next time around they got it done.

And now that WI has a new governor who supports medical at the very least, we might finally join(t) the rest of the country.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
JST and Got Bud, thank you for your support. I'm looking at doing some more refining next season. Three maybe four strains inside. I may try one or two more outside.
With the extra time I will be able to improve even more my final product.

Hydro8, you seem angry? What's up brother?
I test the wells for leeks . I'm on the inside of the industry making it better for everyone. What are you adding to the world to make it better? Are your nutrients in hydro fully organic like my soil grown cannabis?
Peace

Nannymouse

420giveaway
I never noticed that our alcohol is/was cheap...

I do like that Everclear can be found in this state. I do not drink, these days, but do make a mighty fine tincture.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I have about 75% of a half gallon bottle of Everclear leftover from a Chokecherry liqueur I made last fall. I haven't tried it, but I think it would be very good with Ginger Ale.
Peace farmerlion

Nannymouse

420giveaway
Oh yes, i've made the chokecherry liqueurs. Made wine many years ago, too. My kids were brought up on chokecherry syrup...we ran out and they had their first taste of maple syrup and were grossed out.

That Everclear will make good tincture. I had too much last night, slept like a stone. tincture is great mixed with gingerale...have not had gingerale since blood sugar went odd. Miss it.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
House of Representatives voted in favor of legalization of recreational cannabis. It doesn't include home growing as they are moving forward to preempt voter initiatives.
Peace farmerlion

Nannymouse

420giveaway
From what i understand, the previous attempt at constitutional change is being tried again. I wonder if the state senate passes what the house sends them, if they can then deny the constitutional change to even get on the ballot. No doubt in my mind that they will buck it all they way.

Latest posts

Latest posts