What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuomo announces for legal recreational

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
People in AZ were screwed with a 25 mile (by helicopter) radius from a dispensary, no grow law. That lasted quite a while I think.

igrowone

Veteran
almost time for the dance of joy
Cuomo finally caved on home grows, did he ever!
half a dozen?! sweet jesus it's all too much to take in at once

MCGold

the title says it all
it looks like it will happen
at this point i guess it's 'what we will get?'
much hoping for some home growing, take nothing for granted though
4 plants would be ok, probably no more is my guess

I just read an article that says person 21+ can have up to 3 ounces AND grow 6 plants. I hope he pulls what the New Jersey Governor did when they sent him the bill to sign and add Psilocybin to the bill as well. Shrooms are great medicine as is Cannabis.

Blest_II

s
almost time for the dance of joy
Cuomo finally caved on home grows, did he ever!
half a dozen?! sweet jesus it's all too much to take in at once

Its likely due to the fact that it seems like everybody thinks this guy is screwing up left and right with the latest allegations against women and how people feel he screwed up the Covid stuff. He's got what like a year and a half or so to get some votes back.

igrowone

Veteran
from what I've seen, legalization takes place immediately after signing
18 month until dispensary sales
but able to grow 3 in flower + 3 in veg
bill signed by end of next week? it's so surreal - all a dream

Latest posts

Latest posts