Great Lakes Genetics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Lakes Genetics?

Anybody used them, know anything about them?

http://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/se...ywords=gorilla
    "I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." Thomas Jefferson

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all""

Freedom begins between the ears

Never dealt with them personally, but I've heard from people that they're legit.

I know when I checked em out a couple months back, they had some Karma strains that would have sold out very quickly at more popular sites.

-OF

Comment

Yep ordered from em a few times quick delivery, decent prices and some great genetics. Go for it, ya won't be disappointed. Snagged a couple packs of the gorilla bubble and a chem cross from I.s.p
      sigpic
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
      I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Comment

Cool guys thanks for the input- I'm looking at some Tony Green gear right now
        "I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." Thomas Jefferson

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all""

Comment

I like GLG.Fast delivery and some generous freebies.

Comment

Some here have said they sent a copy of a photo id.

Is this really necessary?

Comment

If required they want to know you are over 21, some people have said they had too some no, but you can blur or delete any personal info, they just want to know your over 21, if required afaik. Great lakes is legit and one of the best american seed banks. Like I say the Id is too make sure you aren't a kid, if required, not sure if needed.

Dragboatjeffy is a stand up guy. Usually they do some very nice freebies and merchandise. I got a nice mota rebel grinder from em!

Can check out z-labs.nl for their forums. Lots of old heads there. You can also pm dragboatjeffy there with any questions.
              When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
              KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

heard nothin but good things about them
                Re┬Ělent┬Ěless pursuit of the dankest flowers

IG:
                @Relentless_Genetics
                #relentlessgenetics

Comment

They already ask for a med card id #.

Seems as though all info would be there?

Comment

Not if you are not from Michigan or other, they will ship worldwide.
                    When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
                    KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

I emailed dragonboatjeff last night to see what the current deals were for buying multiples- I'll be sure to keep everybody posted, it'd be nice to send some money to seed banks on our own turf for a change!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                        Not if you are not from Michigan or other, they will ship worldwide.
                        Oh, didn't know that.

Thanks Tony!

Comment

I've bought from them twice, I like it that they have Bodhi and ISP gear. Both times, delivery was quick.

Comment

good stand up people for sure. I get my clones from a grower who has ties with them. legit for sure.

Comment

Thanks its nice to see some positive input I'm gonna put an order through this weekend- def getting some of Tonygreen's glue work, a couple of you mentioned ISP they only have 2 lines stocked right now, one is Insane Chem 91 did either of you try that?

Comment

Working...
                              X