What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current Garden

Heres a little peek into my worse grow ever. I switched soils and have been plagued by deficiencies. I'm done fighting it, I'm going to let them finish up and go back to Fox Farms next round..

I have 3 strains going, Michiana Snax which is my own feminized cross of NYCD and Lemon Diesel. This is my first run of it and I'm seeing 2 phenos. I gave some of the beans to a friend to test out and he had a very nice run with them. All fems no herms.

The NYCD was a huge yielder, 2 liter bottle sized buds and very potent, the LD was long thin highly resinous buds, I was hoping I would get a in-between cross of nice sized, crystally buds..

Things are looking good.

I also have some Sweet/Rom/Heri given to me by a breeder in CO to test out that is looking nice.

Last but not least is a purple FatPurple that is going to be real nice...

Attachments

• pxc7oGC8XtDv3nsHc5O6RbYi-Ig7QAsqEMkJOoooSXQ.jpg
    pxc7oGC8XtDv3nsHc5O6RbYi-Ig7QAsqEMkJOoooSXQ.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 9bx3ggOmPC6M29H7uVejSy8e6F46hvQ7mCltnjMkw1A.jpg
    9bx3ggOmPC6M29H7uVejSy8e6F46hvQ7mCltnjMkw1A.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 23
  • uZBSmFF7Rsy4ucQ36ruEZSNVIJlRuwWhA-hYxXeNjCU.jpg
    uZBSmFF7Rsy4ucQ36ruEZSNVIJlRuwWhA-hYxXeNjCU.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 20
  • xOc2teq9ArgFFfWxogW7HYSzZkCypSw1fiaCxH1BZVY.jpg
    xOc2teq9ArgFFfWxogW7HYSzZkCypSw1fiaCxH1BZVY.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 28
  • BqHhoY5ax0lJfP6C3vJq779FICXNP66LuWYIrxzd04g.jpg
    BqHhoY5ax0lJfP6C3vJq779FICXNP66LuWYIrxzd04g.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 9VKFAD2E0086NaZe7hZt4CoBoU-iNXI3vh_WhIiZgOo.jpg
    9VKFAD2E0086NaZe7hZt4CoBoU-iNXI3vh_WhIiZgOo.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 26

Elevated

Looks like you'll have some tasty snacks there!

I'm using advanced sunshine mix #4 and I've had a fun time with a myriad of issues but, I don't have much 1st hand exp to compare it to since its my first run......after 21 years since the first time I wanted to!

W

willyweed

hi there sorry for your bad luck what were they grown in ?and what nutrients were used many thanks willyweed