Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clonify

aey dare Mainers

I cant find any info on Clonify so I thought I would ask the locals.
    Clonify is based out of Maine . He is a internet based business who sells clones and other MJ related items.

I have chatted with one of the owners (Joe) who seems to be a nice guy. He has a good selection of elite strains. I am really considering giving him a try.

Any one familiar with him?

No one on Maine has heard of Clonify?

Comment

Iv heard of them..seen the site too..dont know of any one that has used them before tho..

Comment

I bought from a place called “mainely cup winning clones” based in that area. Found it via st#ainly. Just once but nice clean clone and seems to have a good rep from the reviews.

Wow. Just cruised thru the place and looks like he isn’t doing the online stuff anymore. He had a lot of genetics. But says he’s still doing local sales I guess. Glad I got mine before he scaled back.
        I was surprised and grateful he was willing to mail to a non legal state.
        Last edited by stewart169; 01-18-2020, 02:30. Reason: Update

Comment

Don't people use google any more??? https://www.google.com/search?client...-b-d&q=clonify

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
          I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
          The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
          the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
          may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

I'mBack

Thanks that is the web site. I have chatted with owner (Joe Hudson) and he seems to be a true homeboy. He's really from Maine. Always very responsive when you chat from the website. He has some nice genetics .

Wanted to talk to someone from the pine tree state that had some experience with them.

I was stationed in Maine ,the communications base at Cutler, for a couple years. Smoked pot for this first time in Maine. Thank you Maine!

Comment

I just checked out the website, looks like he's using bud pics from other sites to me and when you list OGKB cookies as sativa it makes me pause.

the prices are Kooky, 30--225, I guess he charges more for his faves?

still if it's real that's a killer collection of Genetics for North Cutty Bumfuck.

wish I could get $225 a piece for all these Wedding Cake clones I'm taking to GeneTraders tomorrow...
              uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
              ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
              Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
              ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
              GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
              ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
              Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
              Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
                I just checked out the website, looks like he's using bud pics from other sites to me and when you list OGKB cookies as sativa it makes me pause.

the prices are Kooky, 30--225, I guess he charges more for his faves?

still if it's real that's a killer collection of Genetics for North Cutty Bumfuck.

wish I could get $225 a piece for all these Wedding Cake clones I'm taking to GeneTraders tomorrow...
                Chunky

Got nothing but respect. I have read and followed your thread many times. I have been growing for close to 25 yrs but always outside start to finish no clones or pheno chasing. I didnt have the opportunity. Not complaining just being honest. I haven't paid for flowers in 25 years either.

Now that IL is legal and I have a med card I just want to grow some proper genetics in my garden. Dont have a lot connections just my membership here at IC mag. If theres a better way I'm all for it brother.

I would love to grow your genetics

Comment

bump
                  still looking for input

Comment

I try to be real but this is the kinda deal where only older, more experienced folks can verify if something is real be seeing and smelling and smoking in person.

I try to verify my gear as well as I can, yesterday at Gene Traders, Abja, the member who spread the forum cut came by and first thing I asked him to smell my jars and see if he could confirm if I had the same thing that circulates out west under that name.

I'm going up to an event in Maine next weekend where Chemdog is selling his glass so I can show him flowers from my Chem D,4, and sis and see if he can verify them. maybe get on my knees and beg for the '91 too...

I would love for this business to be legit and to prosper so that in the future I can stop saving all these moms. I would so like to mail order my clones and get any flavor I want at will.
                    uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
                    ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________

Comment

Type clones + Maine into google and this place is the first thing that pops up. Legit cuts or not I can’t imagine this lasting long with that kind of recognition. I would strike while the iron is hot as they say, if you’re serious, but like some of the other posters I’m a little skeptical. I thinks it’s weird to have a drop down selection for media type. How’s that work? They have multiples of everything in all different media? Are they root to order?

Good luck in your search. Patience and persistence will lead you to good places.

Comment

I appreciate all the replies.

I am a 55yr old guerrilla who lives in IL. We just got legal weed. I am not advertising anything. I am looking for advice from the only site I hang out on since OG went down.

Why am I in the Maine forum ? Thats where clonify is based out of. Not sure why all the anger for a guy doing his due diligence .

Im old enough not to take any of this personal some others are't I guess. I dont expect guys like Chunky to just give me any or their hard earned work. I hope they dont hold it against me to go looking for genetics for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbChambers View Post
                          Type clones + Maine into google and this place is the first thing that pops up. Legit cuts or not I can’t imagine this lasting long with that kind of recognition. I would strike while the iron is hot as they say, if you’re serious, but like some of the other posters I’m a little skeptical. I thinks it’s weird to have a drop down selection for media type. How’s that work? They have multiples of everything in all different media? Are they root to order?

Good luck in your search. Patience and persistence will lead you to good places.

Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the civility. Actually when I typed in Clones + IL clonify comes up. I'm skeptical too thats why I came to the Maine forum to ask for advice. Where are all the Mainers?

Comment

Originally posted by art.spliff View Post
                            unsure if an apology is in order, one could say we all may have mood swings

those are some very specific, stolen sounding references to be using. for example this person has Mendo Breath for $100, and then advertising the best one as a lot of money.

if you just put clones or bud or weed 10 bucks each it would be more convincing
                            than the cheesy price list. it is so bad that if the person thinks i'm joking nobody would even be upset, parody of itself, why why not, sort of thing

like california saying blue maine lobsters $1k/lb from costco in a little hobby aquarium. "David Spiegelhalter from the University of Cambridge pointed out that a rough analysis shows that 200 million lobsters are caught in the North Atlantic every year." "
                            regarded as—and marketed by restaurants as if it were—a luxury good, yet huge lobster harvests (believed to be a result of global warming) have glutted the market, resulting in prices as low as $2.20 a pound off the boat. Jul 21, 2016"
                            Understand your skepticism. All you have to do is log onto the site and chat with Joe Hudson the owner and you can find out a lot more . I did just that and told him I was going to do my due diligence .

Thats what I am doing .

Comment

Originally posted by hamstring View Post
                              I appreciate all the replies.

I am a 55yr old guerrilla who lives in IL. We just got legal weed. I am not advertising anything. I am looking for advice from the only site I hang out on since OG went down.

Why am I in the Maine forum ? Thats where clonify is based out of. Not sure why all the anger for a guy doing his due diligence .

Im old enough not to take any of this personal some others are't I guess. I dont expect guys like Chunky to just give me any or their hard earned work. I hope they dont hold it against me to go looking for genetics for myself.
                              You should check out the Michigan clone shops closer to you, genotype, 313 clones and the one in Lansing on InstaG that ships everywhere, SelectedNursery.

They are all on IG too.

Comment

Working...
                              X