What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clonify

hamstring

Veteran
aey dare Mainers

I cant find any info on Clonify so I thought I would ask the locals.
Clonify is based out of Maine . He is a internet based business who sells clones and other MJ related items.

I have chatted with one of the owners (Joe) who seems to be a nice guy. He has a good selection of elite strains. I am really considering giving him a try.

Any one familiar with him?

G

I bought from a place called “mainely cup winning clones” based in that area. Found it via st#ainly. Just once but nice clean clone and seems to have a good rep from the reviews.

Wow. Just cruised thru the place and looks like he isn’t doing the online stuff anymore. He had a lot of genetics. But says he’s still doing local sales I guess. Glad I got mine before he scaled back.
I was surprised and grateful he was willing to mail to a non legal state.

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
I'mBack

Thanks that is the web site. I have chatted with owner (Joe Hudson) and he seems to be a true homeboy. He's really from Maine. Always very responsive when you chat from the website. He has some nice genetics .

Wanted to talk to someone from the pine tree state that had some experience with them.

I was stationed in Maine ,the communications base at Cutler, for a couple years. Smoked pot for this first time in Maine. Thank you Maine!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I just checked out the website, looks like he's using bud pics from other sites to me and when you list OGKB cookies as sativa it makes me pause.

the prices are Kooky, 30--225, I guess he charges more for his faves?

still if it's real that's a killer collection of Genetics for North Cutty Bumfuck.

wish I could get $225 a piece for all these Wedding Cake clones I'm taking to GeneTraders tomorrow...

hamstring

Veteran
I just checked out the website, looks like he's using bud pics from other sites to me and when you list OGKB cookies as sativa it makes me pause.

the prices are Kooky, 30--225, I guess he charges more for his faves?

still if it's real that's a killer collection of Genetics for North Cutty Bumfuck.

wish I could get $225 a piece for all these Wedding Cake clones I'm taking to GeneTraders tomorrow...

Chunky

Got nothing but respect. I have read and followed your thread many times. I have been growing for close to 25 yrs but always outside start to finish no clones or pheno chasing. I didnt have the opportunity. Not complaining just being honest. I haven't paid for flowers in 25 years either.

Now that IL is legal and I have a med card I just want to grow some proper genetics in my garden. Dont have a lot connections just my membership here at IC mag. If theres a better way I'm all for it brother.

I would love to grow your genetics:tiphat:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
the input is you and that website both sound like gimmicks, unless you are asking to out and disclose the true nature of the place, i do not mean to call you out of character but the conify bullshi† is the same as s†ainly to my eyes, you are making a third party ad via hearsay about what would be a competitor to legitimate established businesses here operating for years. 6, 10, and 25 dollars legal off the shelf are the only prices i have ever paid for clones, and, i would not even smoke most of the names they are claiming to have unless i did not have anything else if then maybe

Chunky is real

GTFO with your stupid slime ball advertising the web site is a scam none of that is real in the first place loser

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I try to be real but this is the kinda deal where only older, more experienced folks can verify if something is real be seeing and smelling and smoking in person.

I try to verify my gear as well as I can, yesterday at Gene Traders, Abja, the member who spread the forum cut came by and first thing I asked him to smell my jars and see if he could confirm if I had the same thing that circulates out west under that name.

I'm going up to an event in Maine next weekend where Chemdog is selling his glass so I can show him flowers from my Chem D,4, and sis and see if he can verify them. maybe get on my knees and beg for the '91 too...:biggrin:

I would love for this business to be legit and to prosper so that in the future I can stop saving all these moms. I would so like to mail order my clones and get any flavor I want at will.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
unsure if an apology is in order, one could say we all may have mood swings

those are some very specific, stolen sounding references to be using. for example this person has Mendo Breath for $100, and then advertising the best one as a lot of money.

if you just put clones or bud or weed 10 bucks each it would be more convincing
than the cheesy price list. it is so bad that if the person thinks i'm joking nobody would even be upset, parody of itself, why why not, sort of thing

like california saying blue maine lobsters $1k/lb from costco in a little hobby aquarium. "David Spiegelhalter from the University of Cambridge pointed out that a rough analysis shows that 200 million lobsters are caught in the North Atlantic every year." "
regarded as—and marketed by restaurants as if it were—a luxury good, yet huge lobster harvests (believed to be a result of global warming) have glutted the market, resulting in prices as low as $2.20 a pound off the boat. Jul 21, 2016"

Last edited:

HerbChambers

Type clones + Maine into google and this place is the first thing that pops up. Legit cuts or not I can’t imagine this lasting long with that kind of recognition. I would strike while the iron is hot as they say, if you’re serious, but like some of the other posters I’m a little skeptical. I thinks it’s weird to have a drop down selection for media type. How’s that work? They have multiples of everything in all different media? Are they root to order?

Good luck in your search. Patience and persistence will lead you to good places.

hamstring

Veteran
I appreciate all the replies.

I am a 55yr old guerrilla who lives in IL. We just got legal weed. I am not advertising anything. I am looking for advice from the only site I hang out on since OG went down.

Why am I in the Maine forum ? Thats where clonify is based out of. Not sure why all the anger for a guy doing his due diligence .

Im old enough not to take any of this personal some others are't I guess. I dont expect guys like Chunky to just give me any or their hard earned work. I hope they dont hold it against me to go looking for genetics for myself.

hamstring

Veteran
Type clones + Maine into google and this place is the first thing that pops up. Legit cuts or not I can’t imagine this lasting long with that kind of recognition. I would strike while the iron is hot as they say, if you’re serious, but like some of the other posters I’m a little skeptical. I thinks it’s weird to have a drop down selection for media type. How’s that work? They have multiples of everything in all different media? Are they root to order?

Good luck in your search. Patience and persistence will lead you to good places.

Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the civility. Actually when I typed in Clones + IL clonify comes up. I'm skeptical too thats why I came to the Maine forum to ask for advice. Where are all the Mainers?

hamstring

Veteran
unsure if an apology is in order, one could say we all may have mood swings

those are some very specific, stolen sounding references to be using. for example this person has Mendo Breath for $100, and then advertising the best one as a lot of money.

if you just put clones or bud or weed 10 bucks each it would be more convincing
than the cheesy price list. it is so bad that if the person thinks i'm joking nobody would even be upset, parody of itself, why why not, sort of thing

like california saying blue maine lobsters $1k/lb from costco in a little hobby aquarium. "David Spiegelhalter from the University of Cambridge pointed out that a rough analysis shows that 200 million lobsters are caught in the North Atlantic every year." "
regarded as—and marketed by restaurants as if it were—a luxury good, yet huge lobster harvests (believed to be a result of global warming) have glutted the market, resulting in prices as low as $2.20 a pound off the boat. Jul 21, 2016"

Understand your skepticism. All you have to do is log onto the site and chat with Joe Hudson the owner and you can find out a lot more . I did just that and told him I was going to do my due diligence .

Thats what I am doing .

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I appreciate all the replies.

I am a 55yr old guerrilla who lives in IL. We just got legal weed. I am not advertising anything. I am looking for advice from the only site I hang out on since OG went down.

Why am I in the Maine forum ? Thats where clonify is based out of. Not sure why all the anger for a guy doing his due diligence .

Im old enough not to take any of this personal some others are't I guess. I dont expect guys like Chunky to just give me any or their hard earned work. I hope they dont hold it against me to go looking for genetics for myself.

You should check out the Michigan clone shops closer to you, genotype, 313 clones and the one in Lansing on InstaG that ships everywhere, SelectedNursery.

They are all on IG too.:tiphat:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Real Gorilla Seeds came through with super vigorous Xodus#1 feminized seeds. On this website, the growers and breeders have grown out more plants documented on film than the rest of so called, put together. Seeds and seed plants fyi are easier to root and take care of than cuttings. They grow much larger in the same amount of time while being much less costly. Think to yourself how many seedbanks, and then cutting of the same thing, as a company, can exist within the same space. The very definition of IBL, or any seed line for that matter, consider what it is carefully. Purchasing, a cutting, isn't much of a priority when there are reliable seeds. When you get to the point of having 175 fresh seeds harvested last season out in the open mailed to you (from the other side of the globe) for the cost of one micro tube cutting, what is the question again.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^ THAT!

I'm totally ditching all my bullshit clones as soon as I can get my hands on those UK genetics!

Everyone knows the British are the masters of in bred lines and film documentation so fu@k this Wedding Cake and Mac1 BS, it's like smoking air!

What is THE question again??? did I mention where you can buy MY seeds yet???:plant grow:

hamstring

Veteran
Real Gorilla Seeds came through with super vigorous Xodus#1 feminized seeds. On this website, the growers and breeders have grown out more plants documented on film than the rest of so called, put together. Seeds and seed plants fyi are easier to root and take care of than cuttings. They grow much larger in the same amount of time while being much less costly. Think to yourself how many seedbanks, and then cutting of the same thing, as a company, can exist within the same space. The very definition of IBL, or any seed line for that matter, consider what it is carefully. Purchasing, a cutting, isn't much of a priority when there are reliable seeds. When you get to the point of having 175 fresh seeds harvested last season out in the open mailed to you (from the other side of the globe) for the cost of one micro tube cutting, what is the question again.

Im not claiming to be an expert far from it. As mentioned I have been growing from seeds for over 20 years. IBL and others.

My experience, although limited to mostly outdoor varieties, is that MJ is just like growing apple trees. Its all about the pheno hunt. Apple trees are not grown from seeds.

My grow space is very small and will not get any larger unless I move. I would love to move but its not in the cards now.

My 20 + years of experience tells me my best chance of getting a good pheno is to buy a proven strain and within that a good pheno. How does a guy like me do that----a clone. I have nothing but respect for guys who are out finding these phenos .

The one thing I am 100% sure of is that if you think every guy on this site got all their strains from seeds you are 100% wrong.

I have been on this forum since 2005 and I have seen many many members acquire these cuts. All I'm trying to do is join them.

Latest posts

Latest posts