What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

big thanks to the northern maine D crew

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
...I promise its only for culinary purposes..i will not drink or consume it...way to go guys thanks for everything,,your blog is cool too..i soo miss Maine maybe its time to come home again to new England..cali si getting lame an legal an real fucking expensive....peace..anything north of millonocket was heaven for me ..the golden road baby..if you don't know,,,ha ha I don't care...yeeehaw

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Welcome back brother...
San Diego has balmy breezes, but I'll take the down-to-earth folks from Maine any day....
San Diego? . Ya can't get thaya from heah..

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I heard Maine doesn't have any fish? Also here in Colorado as I have drowned many dry flies trying.

Most people are describing anything N or E of Bangor as being useless as a grower. Due to no market.

An associate of mine wants to open a dispo downeast. Other than Houlton, I don;t see any other plans or existing facilities.

I am simply not sure of the Downeast area, but I know it is Pure Maine. And, I am being pulled there, whether I like it or not.

Looks like a lot of driving, coming my way, to get to the more busy markets, downstate.

Hopefully, it is not as bad as NorCal, and the Mitten. - Hopefully, boutique quality is recognized. I suppose it's all who ya know. Like everywhere else.

Cheers. Relentless Seeds 'GlueFire OG' Pictured.

Last edited:

BlackBart

Veteran
1600 to 2400 is the norm for comersh or med grade on the midcoast and there is plenty to go around. Its a large state with a small population so marketing can ---caregiving can be difficult

Mr Blah

1600 to 2400 is the norm for comersh or med grade on the midcoast and there is plenty to go around. Its a large state with a small population so marketing can ---caregiving can be difficult
ya, but that is sales outside the state and it boils down to again...who you know.