No announcement yet.

Prices in Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I knew the kind of people to justify the expense and effort involved in growing all organic top tier stuff I would go that route. I've grown organic hydroponics stealthily down south for years but people wanted high quality at bulk prices lol. So now it's Jacks in a sterile hydro environment
    IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

The real growers are in Eastern and Northern Maine, the rest of the state is flooded with mediocre salt grown stuff.
      Urb Company
      Maine Tea Growers

Comment

I’ve always found fronting someone x amount gets a higher price. People seem more inclined to pay a little more when they don’t have to have the scrilla up front. Win win all around

Comment

kash is king!

Comment

Originally posted by purplepassion View Post
            The real growers are in Eastern and Northern Maine, the rest of the state is flooded with mediocre salt grown stuff.
            There’s good growers all over the the state. I find a statement like this really misinformed. Also good smoke can be produced with salt fertilizers if you know what your doing. I prefer organic, but don’t lump all salt growers into low quality producers. Granted, most of the recent transplants are found below the volvo line.

Anyone who knows, knows western maine region is producing the most original and unique flavors.

Comment

Very true there are pockets of good growers through out the state of ME .

Most is going for a hundred a zip except for the dispensaries

Its a low populated state that has tons of growers so you have to be on your game if you want to move your gear weather medical or black market

Comment

Yeah I forgot about northwestern Maine some great herb out there. As for the salt thing I compare it to soylent, it will keep you alive, but are you happy drinking bland garbage everyday. I bet those plants aren’t really happy.
                Urb Company
                Maine Tea Growers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purplepassion View Post
                    Dont forget the MidCoast area of Maine

Comment

Its all about the indoor grown . Outdoor is considered low quality ,,I don't agree with that but most of the peeps that really seem to making any $ are going that way.

Comment

May 2019

Anyone have current pricing on oz and Lb in Maine?
                        Specs for the New Growroom

Comment

I was seeing $1k /lb all winter

Comment

Indoors quality ppl seem to be getting 17 to 18 a unit, outdoors I'm seeing 900-1k a unit
                            Indoor zips 140-150
                            Wholesale ins 16 a unit and outs 800
                            IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

Tough Times

Thanks highsteppa, That's brutal. 1K/Lb. What was your production cost?

Hello p0opstlnksal0t. Thanks for hosting. Does 17 to 18 a unit mean $1700-$1800 a Lb?

You've gotta be growing for $500/Lb to sell at that price if you're Target.
                              Specs for the New Growroom

Comment

Originally posted by Fixer View Post
                                Thanks highsteppa, That's brutal. 1K/Lb. What was your production cost?

Hello p0opstlnksal0t. Thanks for hosting. Does 17 to 18 a unit mean $1700-$1800 a Lb?

You've gotta be growing for $500/Lb to sell at that price if you're Target.
                                Yes 1700 to 1800 is what I'm seeing good indoor sold for but I don't see good indoor up here often. I do see a lot of mids in the 800-1000 range. Typically airy buds and a bad cure with a hay or grassy smell
                                IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

Working...
                                X