Prices in Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices in Maine

I'm just wondering about typical prices in Maine.
    OZ?
    QP?
    HP?
    LB?

...anyone?
    Paddle faster...I hear banjos!

"Typical prices in Maine" varies. Depends. By the gram at the dispensaries it's $15.00 per gram, or 47.62 per 1/8 ounce. Less expensive from independent caregivers for first ounce at $200 per ounce, but a price jump for additional consecutive ounces within a monthly limit of up to $350 per ounce. It appears that the higher prices are somewhat of a scam. On the street maybe $200 per ounce for regular commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by f64 View Post
      "Typical prices in Maine" varies. Depends. By the gram at the dispensaries it's $15.00 per gram, or 47.62 per 1/8 ounce. Less expensive from independent caregivers for first ounce at $200 per ounce, but a price jump for additional consecutive ounces within a monthly limit of up to $350 per ounce. It appears that the higher prices are somewhat of a scam. On the street maybe $200 per ounce for regular commercial.
      My husband and I are caregivers both with 5 patients. All our patients were word of mouth, we knew none of them. Quality speaks loudly! I've had meds from 4 dispensories in maine given from former patients. Dispensories are mediocre quality not taken to full maturity. We charge $220 for all strains and give away edibles and butter, tincture, ect. ECSD, cheesedog, ukchem, agent orange, purple diesel, liberty Haze, tahoe kush, sourbubble.. many more. Helps to give away an ounce to a patient if they recommend another patient and that patient signs up... HOW GREEDY DO FOLKS HAVE TO GET? 275 at dispensories is rediculous.

Comment

2012 OD
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=237622
        2K VERTICLE Flip-flop
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....09#post5436309

Comment

For OP elbows of high quality indoor goes between 36-4 depending on quality. But thats just my connect and the bud is all top notch.

2012 OD
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=237622
          2K VERTICLE Flip-flop
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....09#post5436309

Comment

I've often thought of moving to maine, those prices are better than what I see around here.

Comment

I wanna move to maine, but hell with those prices, im better off staying in a state where its still illegal.

These arent maine prices, these are my prices

2100 a bow, outdoor blue dreams, green crack, huckleberry, kush's galore, etc, etc.

you do the math.

Comment

Im a Maine caregiver for three patients, I charge 250 oz flat for indoor, and 200 for outdoor.
                That seems fair to my patients, and to me.
                Same opinion as Jo about the dispensaries product. Lots of good growers in Maine, quality is steadily increasing, but I think you have to be in the right circles.
                sigpic
                Licensed Caregiver
                Self's Aquaponic grow lab -FarmTek

Comment

As a patient I pay $225/OZ from a caregiver, down from $250 last year. Overall I have noticed prices going down in Maine since I moved here in 2009. More gardening stores have in the past few years as well. I don't buy QP, HP ect. but a friend reported $900-1000 street for QP. Hope that helps.

Comment

as a caregiver i give away a free oz every month to each of my 5 patients. in return they each by 5oz a month at 225oz.

lbs of indoor on black market going for 3k all day
                    lbs of outdoor 2k all day

i have watched prices plummet around here the past few years. scary how its already flooded this year and the imports have not hit town yet.
                    Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Find me on Instagram Sunrisecannabis207 or 207_downeast_smoke_and_vape

Comment

ya aero I think they are keeping the imports out of the medical areas now lol. or atleast the areas were people already grow better bud for cheaper prices then import. lol hopefully the cali crap stops making its way over here.

Comment

Anywhere from 3k on up for quality indoor.
                        100% medically compliant, and grateful.

Comment

If we can get this legalization bill passed my hubby is going to apply for a 2500 square foot canopy as proposed. We would like to see marijuana legal for all. Only the selfish would not. We'll charge $150/ounce plus tax, maybe cheaper. We're going to bring competition to it's knees! $100/ounce if necessary.

Comment

Maine "The Way Life Should Be"

I have seen people selling mite infested flowers to there patients and that is a no no.I have seen what the dispensaries have to offer and it's not close to TopShelf and most of them don't care what your illment is. It's the passion for compassion that has people like us motivated.
                            E.C. Haze Multi Strain Grow Show (current)
                            E.C. Haze CannaVenture Multi Strain Grow (current)
                            OG x DSD (GanjaRebelSeeds) (current)
                            Double Purple Dojo F4 (current)

COMPLETED
                            E.C. Haze Redeyed Mulit Strain Testers
                            CMG Abusive Cheese Fem Tester
                            E.C. Haze CGS SSH x SSSDH Testers

"You tell them the truth they call you a traitor, Talk to them honestly they call you a hater" -Immortal Technique-

Comment

When it goes legal I'll up the price 300z all day lol
                              Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Find me on Instagram Sunrisecannabis207 or 207_downeast_smoke_and_vape

Comment

Working...
                              X