No announcement yet.

Flowers Availability and Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to do the Annual Card Renewal recently.

It took a little bit longer than last time - about 19 days total.

The good thing about Card Renewal is there are a few MMTCs that offer a Discount for this that is usually $75 off of a $150 purchase to help offset the $75 everyone has to pay the State for their Card.

Needless to say I’ve taken advantage and stocked up. Got some nice Flowers, Crumble, and even picked up some 99% THC-A “Snow” - that stuff is STRONG!

Comment

Organic

There is only one dispensary group in Florida that grows organic weed. 3 Boys Farm LLC (changing name to: One Plant). "The USDA does not designate organic cannabis products. However, we do grow cleanly using only organic growing methods". An 8th of Chem '91 is $48. An ounce is $260. They do sell a more expensive strain at $68 an 8th and $368 an oz.

I think we'll see more organically grown dispensary weed in the next few years. So more competition, cheaper prices. The demand is there.
      Most of the chemical tasting, pesticide drenched, uncured dispensary weed is nasty.
      my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
      "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
      But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
      So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
      -
      Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
      -George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
      "
      -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
      -dddaver

Comment

^I believe that VidaCann is completely Organic as well...

I’ve mentioned OnePlant before - their head grower is P-Bud! They have some good Strains but what I’ve seen from them recently has been leafy and early harvested. P-Bud did say it was too hot to let it go any longer without the possibility of it molding, but come on! They need to get indoors or add more dehumidifiers and AC units...

Supposedly the new, better stuff from their new indoor grow will be coming out soon.

I’m looking forward to seeing them done properly.

Comment

I think all the dispensaries stopped their curbside service. Around here anyway. I have a real problem walking right now so this situation really sucks. They all have delivery for a mere $25. Not only is that unsafe compared to curbside, I think they're being money grubbing assholes.
          my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

-

-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
          "
          -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
          -dddaver

Comment

Librety Health Science's Chem Dawg is fire
            my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

-

-George Carlin

"
            -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
            -dddaver

Comment

I ordered for delivery three eighths from Trulieve Wednesday morning about 8AM. It is now Saturday afternoon, four days later. A couple hours after ordering they posted it was completed and scheduled for delivery. But not scheduled with me, still same posting on site, and nothing ever delivered.
              my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

-

-George Carlin

"
              -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
              -dddaver

Comment

Yeah, Trulieve’s Delivery isn’t set up very well yet.

What are all of the places you have tried so far?

I’ve been everywhere except for The Botanist and Harvest HOC.

The quality and stock levels are continuing to improve but most still need to Cure properly.

Comment

There are only 3 dispensaries in Panama City. Surterra and Liberty Health are alright with Fluent being expensive and having a small selection.

There has been a shortage of flower at all dispensaries the last couple weeks.

Trulieve has a location in Panama City Beach but I ordered last Wednesday and still have not seen nor heard anything from them.

One Plant supposedly will deliver here but they've had no flower. I have plenty of stash so no flower doesn't bother me right now.

Edit: Got text that said delivery will be on 28Jul2000. So 6 days so far.

Edit 2: As of morning of Wednesday 29July no delivery. Checked site. It says the order was cancelled. I sent them an email asking what is going on. In have no idea why they cancelled my order after a week and they do not answer my emails.
                  my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

-

-George Carlin

"
                  -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
                  -dddaver

Comment

One Pant has flower now. StarDawg. I ordered an ounce....28 grams. $275. Military discount so $233.75. Supposed to be here tomorrow. We'll see.
                    my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

-

-George Carlin

"
                    -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
                    -dddaver

Comment

sounds like Florida needs more green....
                      My 2k CM Christmas tree grow!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205077

When using data we can prove it, and it has been proven for many decades; it's just in the cannabis world people don't like to read anything other than lame and BS filled books from so-called cannabis gurus.

but the fact is plants (C3) grow the most at night and very early morning (i.e. the greater cellular growth and repair). Thus, if we provide the same DLI (Daily Light Integral), i.e., the sum amount of photons within PAR range in a meter^2:in 18 hours as we do in 24 hours, the plants under 18 hours of light will grow faster than those under 24 hours of light.

That is the point most people are misunderstanding, it's not about hours per day, it's about photons per day.

Comment

Working...
                      X