Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwoww View Post

what do you mean by wholesale? you just show up with money and you get it from them.
    1/2 the price of retail is wholesale.

Comment

Originally posted by 10ftclone View Post

1/2 the price of retail is wholesale.
      what are retail prices at them for deps and last years?

Comment

Originally posted by wwoww View Post

what are retail prices at them for deps and last years?
        in retail you can set the price to anything. wholesale average is $50 an 1/8th.

Comment

quality drives prices. Quality does not sell for 800lb around here.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
          Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Deps have been 7-1 for about 3-4 weeks. Most are saying Its alot slower then normal though. Theres a pretty large over supply in both markets. Ive heard of large multi acre legal grows selling dirt cheap (5-6) just to move it all (on both markets). The legal market in CA wants ‘purple’ stuff, preferably purple gas.

need to have real quality if doing fulls or deps these days. Its only going to get more competitive from here i think. I think its gonna crash this fall...for how long is the question- could it be forever?
            Legal Prop 215, CA resident

Comment

Makes no sense to grow more than you can sell. Let them keep it all, it might teach them something.

Comment

Might also have something to do with people growing their own. I know I am not taking 3 or 4 packs off the hill this year.
                ______________________________ __________________________
                Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Indoor markets steady2-3 in SoCal

Comment

With everyone in America wanting to be a grower , a finite amount of consumers and stimulus/ unemployment running out we finally see market saturation. We have hit the high water mark lads , the wave is going to break and roll back.

Already seeing good ins from desperate people at 12 , fresh sun grown starting to hit at 500. Way more product out there now than consumers. The laws of supply and demand are still relevant. I believe the tulip craze is ending and within 12 months there will be a lot of people quitting or using growing as a side gig.

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily say everyone wants to be a grower. Having the ability to grow your own, priceless
                      Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                      but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                      the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                      may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

IMO it's not any growing small batches. There are way too many industrial sized complexes. That number is gonna increase.. Prob the worst business model ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Firecityseeds View Post
                          With everyone in America wanting to be a grower , a finite amount of consumers and stimulus/ unemployment running out we finally see market saturation. We have hit the high water mark lads , the wave is going to break and roll back.

Already seeing good ins from desperate people at 12 , fresh sun grown starting to hit at 500. Way more product out there now than consumers. The laws of supply and demand are still relevant. I believe the tulip craze is ending and within 12 months there will be a lot of people quitting or using growing as a side gig.
                          thats crazy i just got some top deps for 800 and i thought it was a good deal. what area are you in to find outs at 5?

Comment

That makes sense that you paid a little more for top deps. These weren't deps , just straight outdoor not in a green house. Decent og and glue.

Comment

Oregon out going for 400 to trusted 600 to nine trusted . Have a giant influx of gray indoor going for 800-1 . Sad times
                              My side of indoor still pulling 2200 used to be 4 . I won’t stop for price I love growing . If I break if I make 25% above cost I will be ok lol

Indoor here is all og/ cookies of some sort some chem making it’s way but all beaster if you ask me . Kids what can you do lol
                              Dankwolfs rks breeding
                              project and breeding info discussion

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Comment

If it’s not purple and hyped up…. Good luck moving it… even the dankest OGz get passed up for purple garbage … nobody in the wholesale game gives a fuck how it smokes anymore … it’s all about the stupid color and structure if u want anything 2k and up… green herb gets the lowest points even if it’s top shelf dank … market is all messed up
                                Hall Of Fame

Comment

Working...
                                X