What's new

Ulkokasvatus 2021

gumzgi

odh
IMG_20210908_162200.jpg

northstate123

Hyvältä näyttää ja toivottavasti vielä noin 3 viikkoa riittäis jonkinlaista säätä..

Attachments

• photo2069780.jpg
    photo2069780.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 24

offthehook

Veteran
Guerrilla Exodus/Skunk'89/Californian Orange Fast Version x BDD. (Seeded)

fetch

Cindy'99/Skunk'89/Californian Orange Fast Version x BDD (Seeded) Pollinated by Wild Super x BDD 'Peach'.

fetch

Wild Super x BDD. The original Cat piss smell from the WS has now turned into a Fresh & Sweet 'Peach' smell.

fetch

fetch

Wild Super x BDD. Sweet Peach smelling fenos

fetch

offthehook

Veteran
UK Cheese x Auto Haze (Chaze)

https://www.icmag.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=17935335

gumzgi

The plants in the previous post are all having BDD in it, and are all having solid buds that are very good yielders, even though they are fully seeded.

Now the plants in the link here above are pure UK Cheeze x Auto Haze, or Chaze, and they are sharing the same plot with the Guerilla Exodus x BDD

So if they don't have the BDD in it, then here at latitude 65, the pure Chaze will turn out to be pretty lousy yielders as you can see, because one can look right through those buds and see that there is absolutely no substance in it. Few seeds, sure...

The last pic you posted yourself is the pure BDD. > You got seeds from the same mother as what's here shown above in the previous post.

Now i 'd like you to make up your mind. > Would you rather have the pure lousy yielding 'pure' Chaze? Or a good yielding cross that has the BDD in it ?

Curious to hear what you think about the smokes of your own pure BDD.

My own BDD's are smoking just fine ;) And the out crosses with them are also doing the trick for me just fine. :)

gumzgi

ur bdd it produces alot of weed and budz big like my leg, it taste oke, but its not my cup of tea :p .
i prefer quality over quantity , i dont care if its small budz or fluufy if they rip you its good.
IMG_20210909_174600.jpg

offthehook

Veteran
Hmm. I see. Though I sincerely doubt you will find what you are looking for from a Finnish outdoor forum.

The thing you are after is more indoor material. Like old school Kalimist from serious seeds. Though Simon from Serious seeds has lost his originals during some raid some many years ago. They say that the Kalimist he is selling nowadays is not the same anymore. I don't know about that, I'm only familiar with his old school gear. And from that I know that it would be the thing you are after.

Next what comes to mind would be Satori from Mandala.

Those are the 2 most extreme hitters I once sampled and for sure know-of that it would be your thing.

offthehook

Veteran
I'm sure willing to take your word on that Gumzgi.

But the photo Cherry Pie would not stand a chance to even remotely make any sort of bud in Finnish outdoors, and the Auto versions of anything great are usually never as good as the photo versions.

Although the Auto versions would theoretically stand a chance to make it up here.

But if they have not been acclimated to the North first for several generations, then they will just end up molding away.

The acclimating process is a painstaking operation where lots of sacrifice needs to be made in order to select for the better ones.

I don't know many who are willing to go through that process in outdoors guerilla in Finland.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210910_141304.jpg Views:	0 Size:	176.0 KB ID:	17939782

PPC seeds. was lazyed to go and harvest this 400km away from home but finally got around to do it. the picture is bad but all the plants that survived until now are selected to keep this line going. basicly no mold but some dead cells by now. about 10 moms from ~100 seeds were selected.

gumzgi

offthehook I am 100% sure that you got very good strains there in finland that you compare to any good weed, I say this because I told you, the single one plant that i "nailed" from you was very fluffy, but it hits you everytime, if I smoke now it hits me, it doesnt matter what weed i have smoked before :) the only difference is that it is very fluffy and as an aroma it is more of a not very interesting aroma more like a hash aroma, but it doesn't matter, as long as it hits you and does its job it is what it needs sooo.. :D
the cp buds from photo its outdoor weed , its not indoor

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Ain't nothing like it used to be, everything is ruined. Or maybe it's nostalgia and things used to be better. Like I was playing Wing Commander the other day on a emulator, and it was my fave game on the Amiga when I was a kid. And I was like damn, this is pretty clunky, and pixelated, and kinda slow and thing. And then I died and gave up.

And then you have my WS which is supposed to taste like piss, or crap. It's to remind you of this misery we call living.
And you made it peach tasting stuff. Life's a beach, innit?

Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm just kidding :D Better to have peaches than stuff that tastes like pee or shit. Unless you're into that kinda stuff, which that's totally fine by me. WHATEVER!

Tomorrow I'll go see ma surviving earlies, might post a picture or two, or I might have to cry myself to sleep if the mould has taken over. WHATEVER!

Have a good weekend dudes!

northstate123

Suomi- Prkl hyvältä näyttää 👍 Vielä on kesää jäljellä ainakin pari viikkoa laitan myöhemmin pics or it didn't happen.

Lambs Bread

Anyone with experience of drying in colder temps? Usually let my plants hang about two weeks before curing but this year I dry in a shack on the yard where the temp is between 5-12 degrees and still not dry enough 19 days later...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Anyone with experience of drying in colder temps? Usually let my plants hang about two weeks before curing but this year I dry in a shack on the yard where the temp is between 5-12 degrees and still not dry enough 19 days later...
I dry my personal crop in my garden shed. It's tricky and you have to watch it like a hawk. You need 15 days of rain/humidity free days and nights. Check the progress every day. When it's dry, bring it in because if it rains or humidity rises, it'll rehydrate. It makes great weed.

Latest posts

Latest posts