What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
got a couple in now and the boys are definatly growing twice as fast with fatter stems

Thanks still, the boy/girls and the target girls of the pollination are entering the stretch phase. Almost time to hang the light vertically.

from what i read the bananas sometimes wont open so you wait for em to be yellow pick em dry em then crush them to bust oppen the bananas and then pollinate...i got one CS plant right now and shes taking forever to show nanners ive found a few but more bud then nanners...i got her bagged up though as im doing selective seeding good luck

This collodial silver is sure amazing stuff, got a little generator for making my own as well. I am also thinking of getting some collodial gold.

High Country

Veteran
from what i read the bananas sometimes wont open so you wait for em to be yellow pick em dry em then crush them to bust oppen the bananas and then pollinate...i got one CS plant right now and shes taking forever to show nanners ive found a few but more bud then nanners...i got her bagged up though as im doing selective seeding good luck

Yes durka_durka420 I've read of people having the same problem ie the balls will not open. I will give it another week or so then open some up and have a look if the bananas have not shown.

I've definitely got more nanners than bud. There are now hardly any pistils left on the plants. They appear to have totally reversed sex to a male.

I'll read up a bit more on how people with colloidal silver sprayed plants go about pollinating the target plants.

The time is near...... plant sex.

High Country

Veteran
This collodial silver is sure amazing stuff, got a little generator for making my own as well. I am also thinking of getting some collodial gold.

G'day fourandtwenty, I don't think the gold will do it. It's the silver components of both colloidal silver and STS which causes the reduction in ethylene and the subsequent sex reversal.

High Country

Veteran
WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, THE MOTHER CHAMBER

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, THE MOTHER CHAMBER

Clone only mother plants, if I lose these the strain is gone. That's why I'm going to all this trouble but learning a lot along the way. I got all the information to do a sex reversal with a little bit of research and the contributions of other members on this site. Many thanks.

THANKS MUMS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK OVER THE YEARS

picture.php

YOUR SURVIVAL MAY SOON BE ASSURED

picture.php

I've got enough cuts there to easily do another clone run for a SOG or anything else for that matter. But I've got enough to keep me going for a while and will continue to nurture these for there next clone run and subsequent adventure.

You should always be good to your mum(s).

High Country

Veteran
Say hello to yer mum for me :p
lookin good there nice and healthy.

They are healthy now but one spider mite attack and I could lose the lot. Mites have tried in the past and I'm always looking for signs of the little bastards.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Checked out one of the colloidal silver sprayed plants today. This plant used to have quite a few female pistils coming out. Today there are a lot less. As the days go by the pistils seem to retract with each treatment of colloidal silver.

THE TOP OF THE PLANT

picture.php

MIDDLE SECTION

picture.php

AND AT THE VERY BASE OF THE PLANT

picture.php

It appears the entire plant has just about totally reversed. I wonder if I should stop spraying now or wait for the bananas to appear? Hopefully inside those balls the pollen production has started.

High Country
My man I have no words for the wonderful effort and presentation of your project. You have impressed me to the edge of reality brother!!! YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

High Country

Veteran
High Country
My man I have no words for the wonderful effort and presentation of your project. You have impressed me to the edge of reality brother!!! YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments SumDumGuy, I just hope this works. I have a feeling I will see yellow bananas soon. The colloidal silver sprayed plants have been on 12/12 for about 3 1/2 weeks, the target plants of the pollination about 2 weeks. They are producing flowers in anticipation.

High Country

Veteran
BANANAS

BANANAS

Today I decided to cut off a small branch from lower down off one of the colloidal silver sprayed plants.

I THINK I SEE A BANANA

picture.php

AT THE TOP OF THE PLANT THE BALLS LOOK READY TO OPEN

picture.php

I am leaving a fan on these plants all the time now. If any pollen is produced it should be blown on to the target plants of pollination.

The question is whether to just persist with this open method of pollination or try to do it manually. I have read of people who cut a branch off a male plant and put it a glass of water. They then collect the pollen as the balls open. Maybe I should try that way?

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Today I decided to cut off a small branch from lower down off one of the colloidal silver sprayed plants.

I THINK I SEE A BANANA

AT THE TOP OF THE PLANT THE BALLS LOOK READY TO OPEN

I am leaving a fan on these plants all the time now. If any pollen is produced it should be blown on to the target plants of pollination.

The question is whether to just persist with this open method of pollination or try to do it manually. I have read of people who cut a branch off a male plant and put it a glass of water. They then collect the pollen as the balls open. Maybe I should try that way?

THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! I'm gonna try this on a Chemdog-IBL female after I clone her up and pollinate a Power Kush female just for kicks lol. Just amazing!!! I would use both methods to collect pollen High Country. This way you can store some of the saved pollen for later use :).

Can I be on your seed list? :)

Well thats just the cats-ass mate, looks like some incest coming up for your place, man thats just beautiful, now i can see.... Good luck champ, all the best mate.

BUNDY...

High Country

Veteran
FOREPLAY

FOREPLAY

I've got to go away for a few days with work so have come up with a plan in case these potential pollen chuckers get going. You guessed it, foreplay, a little bit of soft sensuous plant massage and a little bit of bondage on the side.

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

picture.php

The colloidal silver sprayed plants are on the left and 3 flowering mums on the right. A fan is on the left out of the pic. If pollen is released while I'm away the mothers should get it, they are intermingled with the she/males.

_Dude

Spider-Mites. Shiver. I've only had one spider-mite infestation. Years and years ago I wanted to try growing and a friend put me with the guy I bought my first lights from. I'm still using those 400s, lol. Anyway, the dickhead sold me his equipment and his girls, and didn't tell me they had the borg. What kind of dickhead does something like that? If I ever see that guy again I'm going to tell him what a monkey-dick he is. Acted all kewl about his gro-knolledge too. Dick.

Anyway, good luck with the she-male incest HC!

High Country

Veteran
Spider-Mites. Shiver. I've only had one spider-mite infestation. Years and years ago I wanted to try growing and a friend put me with the guy I bought my first lights from. I'm still using those 400s, lol. Anyway, the dickhead sold me his equipment and his girls, and didn't tell me they had the borg. What kind of dickhead does something like that? If I ever see that guy again I'm going to tell him what a monkey-dick he is. Acted all kewl about his gro-knolledge too. Dick.

Anyway, good luck with the she-male incest HC!

Spider mites can knock your plants off very quickly. I am always looking for tell tale signs of the BORG. Once you see a web it may be too late. I have a sulphur based spray ready all the time. Haven't had them for about 2 years now but they could appear at any time. They are about the only animal threat i have.

Latest posts

Latest posts