What's new

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING

STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING

OK, it's only the start of the second day of 12/12 under 1000W. Now these plants generally show pre flowers very early and through out any veg time you give them.

ON THIS CLONE THE PRE FLOWERS ARE NICE AND WHITE AND STRAIGHT, BELOW THE TIP ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT HAND SIDE, THIS IS NORMAL

picture.php

THE COLLOIDAL SILVER SPRAYED MUMS, SEE THOSE PISTILS ON THE LEFT SIDE, CURLY, ALMOST RETRACTING

picture.php

It's all going a little bit weird isn't it, oh well.

High Country

Veteran
you will be fine HC

how long are you letting it cook for b4 using the CS ?

G'day or night shroomy, I'm cooking the shit for about 10-12 hours. By this time the manufacturers reckon it will be at about 40-50 PPM. This is considered not safe to drink, so I'll just stick with a beer and a smoke. Hoorah!

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
G'day or night shroomy, I'm cooking the shit for about 10-12 hours. By this time the manufacturers reckon it will be at about 40-50 PPM. This is considered not safe to drink, so I'll just stick with a beer and a smoke. Hoorah!

Most ppl I know doing it are running generator for 8 hours and getting between 30ppm and 35ppm which is the perfect number to be using with your solution, Maybe run your next batch for 8 hours instead of 12 or dilute the solution with distilled water.

but I wouldn't go changing anything to dramatic in this run as there will end up being to many variables.

High Country

Veteran
Most ppl I know doing it are running generator for 8 hours and getting between 30ppm and 35ppm which is the perfect number to be using with your solution, Maybe run your next batch for 8 hours instead of 12 or dilute the solution with distilled water.

but I wouldn't go changing anything to dramatic in this run as there will end up being to many variables.

Thanks for the comments and support. This is an unknown to me so I'll just give it a go and see what happens, maybe nothing, maybe a shitload of feminised seeds of this strain. I'll keep this going till the end, seeds, trials. Then maybe do a SOG with FEM seeds.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Thanks for the comments and support. This is an unknown to me so I'll just give it a go and see what happens, maybe nothing, maybe a shitload of feminised seeds of this strain. I'll keep this going till the end, seeds, trials. Then maybe do a SOG with FEM seeds.

Sounds a treat HC crack a cold one mate you have earned it :gday:

High Country

Veteran
3 DAYS INTO 12/12

3 DAYS INTO 12/12

how goes the CS sprayed ladies HC ?

fantastic thread mate, hope ya get the pollen. great stuff that colloidal silver.

So it's 3 days into 12/12 and the colloidal silver production and spraying continues. Let's have a look at the old girls now.

THE BIG LIGHT IS OFF AND I'VE JUST SPRAYED THE PLANTS, NO MAJOR CHANGES YET

picture.php

THESE FAT OLD GIRLS LIKE 1000W, WEIRD LEAF SHAPES CONTINUING

picture.php

Early days yet to see any obvious sex change. Give it a few more days and we might see something. The colloidal silver operation continues.

O

orfeas

Hi there High Country, craving for the bollocks, don't mistake me for a ... though:)

High Country

Veteran
FORGOT ABOUT THE NEW MUMS

FORGOT ABOUT THE NEW MUMS

I've been concentrating on the colloidal silver too much and forgot about the new mums created a while ago. They were rootbound so today I re-potted them and gave them a good drink. I had previously FIMMED them however must have missed cos they are not branching out.

NICE AND GREEN, LOOK'S LIKE A SOG

picture.php

24 NEW MUMS

picture.php

RE-POTTED, WATERED AND BACK UNDER THE 430W HPS

picture.php

I'll top these mums heavily tomorrow and not been one to waste valuable plant material might as well do a clone run in the same process.

GOT A FEW SPARES, WHAT TO DO WITH THESE?

picture.php

High Country

Veteran
Wish I was a mechanic cos the starter motor in my 4WD just shit itself, looks like my mode of transport will have to be the KTM dirt bike for the next few days until I can get another starter motor. I tend to have quite a few spare plants. I take way to many clones, safety in numbers, then the whole mob put out roots and then I've got spares.

High Country

Veteran
THE PRODUCTION LINE CONTINUES

THE PRODUCTION LINE CONTINUES

Another day, another batch.

2 HOURS AFTER START UP

picture.php

3 HOURS LATER, HEAVY SILVER OXIDE BUILD UP

picture.php

I've been in contact with PhenoMenal, author of Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator. He has not experienced the weird leaf transformations I have, interesting, what is going on?

Latest posts

Latest posts