picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Bushy we need to get you a better camera....Lol
Cheers for the shots mate:gday:

bigherb

Veteran
Hi all......Had to pull out some buds today, so I thought I would do a few pics, these are outddor Sativa buds from MM and H. Oaxacan.
They have been curing for about 6 weeks which is nowhere long enough, although 3 tokes on a joint produced a nice strong trippy high:)

ive awaited this chop congrats

looks beautiful

thankyou both for pics

id love to hear a smolke report ,im most interested in taste/aromas especially reguarding MM

1luvbigherb

in-the-pines

id really like to get my hands on some of those beans.i feel let down by the strains ill be growing this season after seeing those beautiful trees

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Great smoke report Bushweed. I love it when a Sativa just makes everything seem right in the world. It doesn't matter how badly your day is going when you have something like to improve your mood.

Squiggles

Preliminary smoke report:

Mullumbimby Madness

I was a little reluctant to smoke any of this bud, because it only had a six week cure, which isn't much for a sativa that takes 4 months to flower, and Kanga said that it probably needed another 2 months in the pickle jar to reach its full potential.

But it looked nice and it was sitting there...

The bud is about 20cm, or say seven inches long and is from a lower branch of medium sized tree. It has a lime green, orange and gold colouration, with a silvery sheen of trichomes that makes it very sticky to touch.

I've read that the fabled Mango heads that were doing the rounds in OZ in the late eighties/early nineties, were a cross of Mullumbimby Madness and Durban Poison. I mention this because when I opened the jar containing this bud, I was met with the overwhelming fragrance of overripe mangoes.

Chopping it up the aroma changed to one of lemonade and garlic.

A small one paper racehorse joint (about the 2/3 the size of a cigarette) was shared between two.

The flavour when smoked was of sweet hashish with a backdrop of teak and rosewood. The aroma when I came back into the room a couple of hours later was like a sweet sandalwood incense had been burned. When we much later finished it off, the sweet flavour was evident right down to the roach, no acrid ashtray taste whatsoever.

This is the best tasting marijuana I've encountered in years. I'll save the rest of this bud in a jar for a couple of months and see just how good it can get.:)

The high hits instantly and is very smooth and uplifting. I had just finished a long day of work and was feeling a bit zoned out and negative. Instantly I felt like everything had changed for the good and I'd come back to my centre. I was totally enveloped in the warm embrace of happiness. Everything was in its correct place and life was unfolding nicely.

This gear is medicine for the mind, I would describe it as having a definite anti-depressant like effect, except that antidepressants are sedatives and this stuff was more like a well balanced stimulant with absolutely zero anxiety.

I would have liked to play some music or watch a film, but had to complete a couple of hours more work - this was easily achieved as my perceptions were crystal clear and my senses sharpened.

The high lasted about 2 and a half hours and transformed seamlessly from highness to normality. There was no downward curve of the emotions whatsoever, and later on I slept like a log and woke up refreshed. So as well as being an antidepressant, this MM is also good for insomnia (weird for a sativa).

I would most liken this Mullum Madness bud to Shanti's Mango Haze. Both have a sweet and complex aroma, and both have an effect which is strong but with clear, optimistic perceptions and waves of positive joyful vibrations.

This is not the trippy pheno of lore, but the cure is not yet complete.

@BH - this wasn't like a trip to the temple or church, but rather like a trip to a wise and compassionate psychologist:) and instead of receiving acid or mushrooms as my sacrament, I received ecstacy instead.

you have convinced me mate its time to leave WA get a kombi van, go bush and realize my dream of becoming a hermit/hippy:ying::dance013::ying:

Hi all......Had to pull out some buds today, so I thought I would do a few pics, these are outdoor Sativa buds from MM and H. Oaxacan.
They have been curing for about 6 weeks which is nowhere long enough, although 3 tokes on a joint produced a nice strong trippy high:)

nice work mate, good bush always brings a smile to my face

P.s. all those monster plants you grow mate must leave you with thousands of hours of trimming
needless to say im great conversation and need a job...:puppydoge....

:tree:oh its the life of a lumberjack for me

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow bushweed, great write up :D sounds absolutely amazing! hope to be one day lucky enough to try some for myself :D much respect to you and kanga!

bigherb

Veteran
Preliminary smoke report:

Mullumbimby Madness
picture.php

I was a little reluctant to smoke any of this bud, because it only had a six week cure, which isn't much for a sativa that takes 4 months to flower, and Kanga said that it probably needed another 2 months in the pickle jar to reach its full potential.

But it looked nice and it was sitting there...

The bud is about 20cm, or say seven inches long and is from a lower branch of medium sized tree. It has a lime green, orange and gold colouration, with a silvery sheen of trichomes that makes it very sticky to touch.

I've read that the fabled Mango heads that were doing the rounds in OZ in the late eighties/early nineties, were a cross of Mullumbimby Madness and Durban Poison. I mention this because when I opened the jar containing this bud, I was met with the overwhelming fragrance of overripe mangoes.

Chopping it up the aroma changed to one of lemonade and garlic.

A small one paper racehorse joint (about the 2/3 the size of a cigarette) was shared between two.

The flavour when smoked was of sweet hashish with a backdrop of teak and rosewood. The aroma when I came back into the room a couple of hours later was like a sweet sandalwood incense had been burned. When we much later finished it off, the sweet flavour was evident right down to the roach, no acrid ashtray taste whatsoever.

This is the best tasting marijuana I've encountered in years. I'll save the rest of this bud in a jar for a couple of months and see just how good it can get.:)

The high hits instantly and is very smooth and uplifting. I had just finished a long day of work and was feeling a bit zoned out and negative. Instantly I felt like everything had changed for the good and I'd come back to my centre. I was totally enveloped in the warm embrace of happiness. Everything was in its correct place and life was unfolding nicely.

This gear is medicine for the mind, I would describe it as having a definite anti-depressant like effect, except that antidepressants are sedatives and this stuff was more like a well balanced stimulant with absolutely zero anxiety.

I would have liked to play some music or watch a film, but had to complete a couple of hours more work - this was easily achieved as my perceptions were crystal clear and my senses sharpened.

The high lasted about 2 and a half hours and transformed seamlessly from highness to normality. There was no downward curve of the emotions whatsoever, and later on I slept like a log and woke up refreshed. So as well as being an antidepressant, this MM is also good for insomnia (weird for a sativa).

I would most liken this Mullum Madness bud to Shanti's Mango Haze. Both have a sweet and complex aroma, and both have an effect which is strong but with clear, optimistic perceptions and waves of positive joyful vibrations.

This is not the trippy pheno of lore, but the cure is not yet complete.

@BH - this wasn't like a trip to the temple or church, but rather like a trip to a wise and compassionate psychologist:) and instead of receiving acid or mushrooms as my sacrament, I received ecstacy instead.

intriguing and most appreciated

i love the indepth report

my experience is minimal with the sativas but i understand,the longer the cure on nevs and wow the taste popped much more pronounced

the nug looks beautiful ,iknow more soo in her presence

the aromas are indeed interesting,mango was unexspected ,the garlic i like a lot and lemonade wat a combination ,incense is very interesting ,evidence of the colombian parent

the taste i love hashish ,rosewood and teak im not familiar with ,but it sounds hazey woody notes seemed to be described interesting

id love a taste

the effects sound delightful i love the uplifting warm happy herb

most appreciated

if you can drop another report on the taste/aromas with the longer cure

1luvbigherb

Kangativa

Veteran
you have convinced me mate its time to leave WA get a kombi van, go bush and realize my dream of becoming a hermit/hippy:ying::dance013::ying:

nice work mate, good bush always brings a smile to my face

P.s. all those monster plants you grow mate must leave you with thousands of hours of trimming
needless to say im great conversation and need a job...:puppydoge....

:tree:oh its the life of a lumberjack for me

Lol....Come on mate you would miss those Southerlies to much.
Trust me mate you would have more heartbreak here with the weather we get than that nice dry summer you have.
The only good thing here is if its a perfect season, nothing anywhere else comes close:jump: Trouble is they dont happen as often as they used to.

bushweed

Veteran
Kanga's GN Thai stick cut...out of two packs, the longest flowering specimen proved to have an incredibly strong, long, trippy high
picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi all.....I am going through all the seeded heads to put in the fridge when I cam across this Highland Oaxacan x White Widow, that I thought you might like to see. Plus hard at work with the seed sorting.....Cheers K

Attachments

• HO x WW.jpg
    HO x WW.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Seeded heads 001.jpg
    Seeded heads 001.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Seeded heads 002.jpg
    Seeded heads 002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 72
  • Seeded heads 003.jpg
    Seeded heads 003.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 68

Kangativa

Veteran
Forgot to put some pic's of the HO x WW alive and kicking:gday:

Attachments

• WWxHO.jpg
    WWxHO.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 59
  • WWxOH.jpg
    WWxOH.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 52

Kangativa

Veteran
" Tell 'em what you're growing this year mate "

Hey Bushy there is a new thread for that now mate....But I will still put the MM and my crosses here, cant let this thread fade after all ya hard work:gday:

Squiggles

Be good to get a smoke report of that purple haze. I love purple sativas, the first knock out smoke I ever had was some purple heads in WA, and the strongest plant I ever grew was a purple sat from generic Mullumbimby bagseed - I smoked ten ounces of that edgy and debilitating shit - and sat around like a zombie for months. Nothing like the sweet citrus flavours and uplifting euphoric high I prefer nowadays, but I probably harvested 3 weeks too early:)

i get a purple pheno out of my aussie bush every now
and again thats not to bad before i go any further
i put some pics up so you can have a look mate

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Two are GUNDAWINDI'S sativa.

Be careful with the qoutes for authenticity reasons. Not trying to drag this thread down though, great round up of pictures bushweed

Just to clear up the miss information these are the real deal OMS photos and they were grown by GUNDAWINDI'S and i have had the pleasure of growing them and they are everything and more that the hype is... alot of work has gone in to preserving this strain. A few crosses have been mad with it using a blue berry male and a hindu kush male as the OMS seed was feminized. I have given it to a few members here on ICMAG to try and havent had one complaint :)

now that that is sorted ill be growing out a few of these my self this year with my sargent in arms darwins bulldog ;) :gday:

with the consent of GUNDAWINDI' of course :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts