What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Kangativa

Veteran
great plants kanga , thanks for sharing them ,..
sounds like a nice soil mix , the ladies tell the tale ...
feel free to pop up more pix , im sure everyones loving them as much as i am ...

Thanx mate.......Ok I will get some more up soon....cheers K

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
i was gonna pm you mate but apparently i can't. just wondering if you know much about the laws/penalties in australia with respect to guerilla growing? what are the risks etc

Kangativa

Veteran
i was gonna pm you mate but apparently i can't. just wondering if you know much about the laws/penalties in australia with respect to guerilla growing? what are the risks etc

Depending on how much you are caught with....under 20 plants and it can be a fine and good behaviour bond, anything after that is up to the their discimination, once you hit 100 your are in the large commercial and it can start getting heavy, but if it is your first offence again it can just be a fine.
It is the dried product that can really bring you down, you can grow 1 plant with 3-5lb on it and you will get a small fine, but if they find that dried your'e going to need a laywer.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
yeah it's fucked how that is, have 10 seedlings in your room and that's worse than having a 6m giant in your backyard with 10lbs worth of bud on it. even apparently if you clone out one plant, the moment you put those cuttings in a jiffy they become other plants and apparently = $2000 of marijauna. the eyes of the law are very indiscriminating it seems.

the end of the day this is for me and me alone, i'm not interested in pedaling the shit at all. i'm probably not going to go anywhere near even 30 plants

thanks for the advice kangativa

Kangativa

Veteran
No worries mate......I wish they would just make it legal and get rid of the black market.

Here are some more pics of my Mendo Skunk, MM X Skunk and Mex X WW in that order, you can see some brown leafing on the Mex, that was a caterpillar attack, they just nailed the leaf and had to use a garlic pepper spray to get rid of the little shits.
My Mendo strains I bought back with me in the late 80's and have been growing them since then, the Oaxacan came back at the same time and I have used it for a lot of my crosses...cheers K

Attachments

• 25-3-10 creek 012.jpg
    25-3-10 creek 012.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 25-3-10 creek 015.jpg
    25-3-10 creek 015.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 25-3-10 creek 016.jpg
    25-3-10 creek 016.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 25-3-10 creek 018.jpg
    25-3-10 creek 018.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 82

Kangativa

Veteran
Ok here are some of my favourite shots as I like to wander out at night on a full moon or with a torch and hang with the girls, so I thought you might like to see some pics taken at night.....cheers K

Attachments

• night heads 030.jpg
    night heads 030.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 85
  • night heads 017.jpg
    night heads 017.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 88
  • night heads 015.jpg
    night heads 015.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 87
  • night heads 009.jpg
    night heads 009.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 86

Squiggles

love the night shots mate

we need more people to grow the long season sats
to many people are in it for the money these days if it were legal it would sort that out

time for a joint or two and its only breakfast hehe i love weekends

:joint:

H

hard rain

Ok here are some of my favourite shots as I like to wander out at night on a full moon or with a torch and hang with the girls, so I thought you might like to see some pics taken at night.....cheers K
Mate those are amazing. I will never tire of your pics.

cheers.:gday:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah those night shots look great, nice to see more aussies here cranking out what they do the best, Grow The 'Erb Mon. :biggrin:

Kangativa

Veteran
love the night shots mate

we need more people to grow the long season sats
to many people are in it for the money these days if it were legal it would sort that out

time for a joint or two and its only breakfast hehe i love weekends

:joint:

Lol.....Hope your having a nice sunny day for it ?? Cheers mate, I just love growing Sativas coz I like the high from them. Next season I will do some Thai's and Nev's Haze plus a few other nice Sat strains with a few landrace Indicas thrown in:tiphat:

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanx guys and as always your comments mean the world to me and I am humbled, also it is a pleasure to show what us Aussies can do down here:gday:

Some more pics then.......cheers K

Attachments

• night heads 007.jpg
    night heads 007.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 68
  • night heads 010.jpg
    night heads 010.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 64
  • night heads 008.jpg
    night heads 008.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 63
  • night heads 012.jpg
    night heads 012.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 65

Syd

ICMag Donor
ICMAG MEDICAL BULLETIN.

Since the coming of Kangativa and Bushweed photo albums on this site 16 outdoorers have been found in state of shock, slobbering on their monitors, while 5 indoorers have chosen to directly try to suicide. It is called Mullumbimby Pandemy.
Stay tuned for further news.

Tomorrow's Special: How to install a new water proof monitor step by step

Kangativa

Veteran
ICMAG MEDICAL BULLETIN.

Since the coming of Kangativa and Bushweed photo albums on this site 16 outdoorers have been found in state of shock, slobbering on their monitors, while 5 indoorers have chosen to directly try to suicide. It is called Mullumbimby Pandemy.
Stay tuned for further news.

Tomorrow's Special: How to install a new water proof monitor step by step

Hahahahahahahahaha.... wheres those tissues.....hahahahahahaha:gday:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Parents that harass their kids @ night with a torch, lol,, at least I know I'm not the only nutter!
Lovely garden Kanga!

Latest posts

Latest posts