What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Thanx guys for the comments and I am glad you like them:tiphat:

You know Bushy and Afro that was my intention when I joined these sites, to get people to grow bigger plants, even if it was only 1.
I dont care if I never become a seed seller or a all important breeder,it was never my ambition anyway, but I do get a bit competetive sometimes when I see other big plants and want to grow bigger, but hey I am sure there is a bit of that in all of us.
My life has always been about growing Sativa's and big Sativa's at that, so when all you guy's stop by and make comments like you two have just done, then I know I am doing what I came here to achieve and that inspires me to keep going so to all of you I say thanx for that inspiration.:tiphat:

Another Aussie Sativa Pic:gday:
picture.php
well youve certainly inspired me mr kanga ,
youll likely be responsible for a bobcat to move my mulch , compost and soils around ,
and ,
just trying my hardest to get the best product i can ,
im not really about the biggest plant , cause im restricted by my unpredictable weather ,
but i love the big buds comp , etc
ohhh , and how about that hash comp??? hehe

always been a pleasure to see what s happening in your garden mr kanga ,
huge rep man ....

Kangativa

Veteran
makes me proud to be an
adopted aussie :D

You can add adopted Sativa grower to that as well mate:tiphat:
Lots of nice Sat's in SA:dance013:

:lurk: its cold where i am, thanks for the warm feeling!!:yes:

Id send you some sunshine to mate if I could:gday:

well youve certainly inspired me mr kanga ,
youll likely be responsible for a bobcat to move my mulch , compost and soils around ,
and ,
just trying my hardest to get the best product i can ,
im not really about the biggest plant , cause im restricted by my unpredictable weather ,
but i love the big buds comp , etc
ohhh , and how about that hash comp??? hehe

always been a pleasure to see what s happening in your garden mr kanga ,
huge rep man ....

Thanx Wal.....lol....I could imagine u tearing around in a Bobcat.
I understand u perfectly about the big plants as there is nothing more devastating than going to check your patch and seeing huge plants just lying on the ground......brings a tear to the eye.

I think a little hash lady is about to meet hash man soon:tiphat:

Same Wal......always good to see all those nice winter plants lined up looking goooood:thank you:

Take care mate mate and good growing:gday:

This Thread Will Be A Sticky.

This Thread Will Be A Sticky.

:)Hey Kanga mate, you are the king of the Sats thats for true and i personally am grateful to be growing some of yours and Bushy's strains because they are very beautiful plants thus far. As far as competing mate i think no one can or would want to try, but i think people growing your genetics are happy with the oportunity that you have given. I have a couple of pics of some 'old days' i want to put in here, these turned out ok as these were some of my first bush grows, i hope you dont mind but being a solid Sativa thread, these would fit in here. Hope you enjoy the pics.

BUNDY...:tiphat:

Enjoy...:gday:

dread

Veteran
Foto-KPXBKQHU.jpg

Foto-V8GMKKPK.jpg

from a friend in aussie i got these a while ago,old mother sativa
so they still exist,in Belgium
a few of them got cracked in the mail,but still got 8 good ones
i most def have to pop these some day....

grtz
D

Fuck i'm sorry Bushy, i forget sometime who's thread this is.

Dumbass :wallbash:. Still an awesome thread i must admit. Good stuff you guys.

Thanks mate.

BUNDY....:tiphat:

L

luvaduck

@ bundy - nice shots man, lucky bushweed knows how to enlarge things!, but seriously, nice ones eh.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Bundy some nice looking plants u have there mate...are they grown in the same area ???

Ok just another quick update.

Mullum Madness
picture.php

MM back then OW x Maz and SSH x MM

picture.php

SSH x OW

picture.php

C

Cptn

Hi Kanga,
Might I suggest the name "WidOaxacan" for the Oaxacan x Widow hybrid?

Wid-Oh-Ah-Can

Has a nice ring to it for my ears, although we lose the proper order of femaleXmale by doing so.

Cheers and thanks for sharing the work you are doing with Nev!

Cptn

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi Kanga,
Might I suggest the name "WidOaxacan" for the Oaxacan x Widow hybrid?

Wid-Oh-Ah-Can

Has a nice ring to it for my ears, although we lose the proper order of femaleXmale by doing so.

Cheers and thanks for sharing the work you are doing with Nev!

Cptn

Hi Cptn.....Lol sounds like a good name. I am not really into naming strains although I did do it for the Space Shuttle ( NL#5 x HZ x Oaxacan ). I like people to see what the pedigree is.

No worries....I will have some pics of some of the work at a later date as there really is not much to show yet.....The selected NH's are just starting to get going, same as the Kariba x NH

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hey Kanga,

I have a few nev's haze and a few tom hill haze males, but I want to pick just one of each and keep cuttings of them for future chucking. I really don't have the space to keep a whole army of males around, so I have to decide what to keep and what to toss.

So far, I've just been looking at the structure of the plant (not too tall, not too short, even internode spacing, etc). Of course, the smells I get off of the stem rubs are also a factor with the most fragrant getting the nod. Despite my lack of space, I don't like the idea of killing plants. If I'm going to do it, I'd like to at least make a thoughtful decision before I cull some of them.

I've read on ic many many times how other hobby breeders regret having thrown out their Nev's Haze males and I don't want to make the same mistake.

So, my question: What are the things you look for in a breeding male?

Also, in your opinion, what does the male contribute mostly to? Smell? Resin content? Structure?

Thanks Kanga,

HB.

C

Cptn

Hi Cptn.....Lol sounds like a good name. I am not really into naming strains although I did do it for the Space Shuttle ( NL#5 x HZ x Oaxacan ). I like people to see what the pedigree is.

No worries....I will have some pics of some of the work at a later date as there really is not much to show yet.....The selected NH's are just starting to get going, same as the Kariba x NH

Makes sense to me Kanga.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Kanga,

I have a few nev's haze and a few tom hill haze males, but I want to pick just one of each and keep cuttings of them for future chucking. I really don't have the space to keep a whole army of males around, so I have to decide what to keep and what to toss.

So far, I've just been looking at the structure of the plant (not too tall, not too short, even internode spacing, etc). Of course, the smells I get off of the stem rubs are also a factor with the most fragrant getting the nod. Despite my lack of space, I don't like the idea of killing plants. If I'm going to do it, I'd like to at least make a thoughtful decision before I cull some of them.

I've read on ic many many times how other hobby breeders regret having thrown out their Nev's Haze males and I don't want to make the same mistake.

So, my question: What are the things you look for in a breeding male?

Also, in your opinion, what does the male contribute mostly to? Smell? Resin content? Structure?

Thanks Kanga,

HB.

Hi HB.....Ok mate to answer your question, I believe it adds all of the above and here are some pics of a reversed male to help with your answer.
This is something new to me as I have always gone on the high, flowering set and size to select my males by, but this opens up a new can of worms, because now we get to check for resin content and smell way more easier.
It is a Nev Haze....

Attachments

• FE Males 001.jpg
    FE Males 001.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 17
  • FE Males 002.jpg
    FE Males 002.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 19
  • FE Males 006.jpg
    FE Males 006.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts