X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 cup results Barca 2018

results:

https://www.icmag.com/modules/420Cup...cannabistotals

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Congrats to all the winners! Utmost respect, this years overall quality was really amazing! Thanks to Moppel for the hospitality and all the participants, old or new, who made this event some of the best time of the year!

Peace
    Ace
    14 strains connoisseur grow (done)
    Domina Star, Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, White Fire, Mob Boss, White Romulan, Sour Amnesia, Panama, Cherry Fuel, Kosher Kush, Double Strawberry Diesel, Tahoe OG, Holy Grail Kush, Skywalker OG
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279563

20+ Strain Marathon (done)
    Choco Kush, Connie Chung, SLH, NYCJ, WiFi, Jack O Nesia, SAGE, Kushberry, Sleestack Sk Hz, Sour AK, Sour Turbo D...
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299413

Chasing the Holy Grail (current)
    Girl Scout Haze Cookies, The Truth, Strawberry OG, Goji OG, Mothers Milk, Solo's Stash x Biker, Strawberry Dogshit, Agent Cherry, Dank of England, Double White Cheese, Crocket's Haze, DSD, Sour Power x Pink Grapefruit, MKage, Dj' Gold and more
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336317

Comment

excellent info, thanks G

congrats to the winners, hope to attend next year
      give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

i also put the link in an announcement thread

indeed many congrats to the winners. we had a nice ceremony even if it was a bit later then planned

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

congrats !

Comment

congrats to all winners and entrants,big up to gaiusmarius and all others who make this cup happen.
            cloudz
            Ic 420 Cup 2009 Grower Sativa 2 Pineapple Punch
            Ic 420 Cup 2014 Grower Sativa 1 NYCD
            Ic 420 Cup 2015 Grower Indica 2 Dinachem
            Ic 420 Cup 2015 Grower Sativa 3 Happiness
            Ic 420 Cup 2016 Grower Indica 1 Sister Starbud
            Ic 420 Cup 2016 Grower Indica 3 Serious Kush

Comment

Hello family!!!

Thanks to all the participants of this edition and to the entire organization. Especially Gaiusmarius, Moppel and Sour Kush. Thanks for making this great drink in Barca. Your work has been great !!!!

*I feel very happy for the awards.

My friends from Nou Vilannabis again get a 3rd with Peach Slush 90 'in the category of Cannabis Clubs.

In this same category of Cannabis Clubs my friends of Weed You win with my Gorilla Glue # 4 that they have available in their dispensary and which is cultivated by me for this great group.

1st prize with Old Red Sour in the Sativa Breeder category cultivated by me always. It is a variety of compact flowers but of effect and behavior of a sativa. Its stretch is very high and the effect is sativa type, Sour D. Although the flowers are very compact for a sativa the days of flowering are close to 75-80. The crossing is the following:

Sour Diesel IBL "Riri cut" (F) x "Lavender Soma cut" x Afghan Red Khyber F4. It's an F1 and it's the beginning of my work with Sour Diesel strain to get a good bx of this race.

The male Lavender Soma cut x Afghan Red Khyber is a 50/50 where the Lavender parent is dominant and still maintains a considerable stretch. I hope you liked it, for me it is a great reward to get these awards. Now I will continue working!!!

Best vibes!!!
              sigpic

Old School Genetics OSG Collective

• PEACH SLUSH 90' 3rt Best Sativa ICMAG A'dam 2015
              • CHEESE OSG 1st Best Hash ICMAG A'dam 2016
              • STRAWBERRY MIST 1st Best Sativa THC Valencia 2016
              • SOUR FIRE LOST 1st Best Hash THC Valencia 2016
              • PEACH SLUSH 90' 2nd Best Sativa ICMAG A'dam 2017
              • GLUEBERRIEZ 2nd Best Indica Spannabis BCN 2018
              • SANTA MONICA OG 3rt Best Old School Hash The Monster Cup BCN 2018
              • ORIGINAL GLUE#4 1st Cannabis Club ( Weed You club) ICMAG BCN 2018
              • PEACH SLUSH 90' 3rt Cannabis Club ( Nou Vilannabis) ICMAG BCN 2018
              • OLD RED SOUR 1st Breeder Sativa ICMAG BCN 2018
              • PETROL SKUNK 3st Breeder Indica ICMAG BCN 2019

Comment

to all the winners
                and a big THANK YOU to all the contributing people who has made the event possible

here could i wrote some smart wisecracks sayings but this would be boring

Comment

This was a great cup ! Really nice. It was my first one and hope that it won't be the last

I couldn't come to the final day due to work so I'm really frustrated about it, so already looking forward the next one

Nice to be able to put some face on some usernames, I don't post much but follow quite often icmag.

@Oldman Green : I really liked your Old Red Sour ! Hope I can smoke it again somewhere in bcn someday

Cheers everyone

Comment

Just to say a big THANK YOU! To all who helped to put this yrs cup events on and in such a great venue

This icmag cup virgin had a great time and it was nice to put faces to a handles.

Special thanks to my good friend sour kush, who got me to come this year!

PLR&£ ALL

Comment

my entry plant before i harvest,Jack Herer sensi seeds regular grow from seed, 4 weeks flushing before harvest,8 weeks curing!
                      again congratz to all winners and entrants
                      Ic 420 Cup 2009 Grower Sativa 2 Pineapple Punch
                      Ic 420 Cup 2014 Grower Sativa 1 NYCD
                      Ic 420 Cup 2015 Grower Indica 2 Dinachem
                      Ic 420 Cup 2015 Grower Sativa 3 Happiness
                      Ic 420 Cup 2016 Grower Indica 1 Sister Starbud
                      Ic 420 Cup 2016 Grower Indica 3 Serious Kush

Comment

Nice! Was super smooth burning as always when you enter something! Thanks man! I am actually rolling up the rest of it right now:-)
                        Peace Ace
                        14 strains connoisseur grow (done)
                        Domina Star, Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, White Fire, Mob Boss, White Romulan, Sour Amnesia, Panama, Cherry Fuel, Kosher Kush, Double Strawberry Diesel, Tahoe OG, Holy Grail Kush, Skywalker OG
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279563

20+ Strain Marathon (done)
                        Choco Kush, Connie Chung, SLH, NYCJ, WiFi, Jack O Nesia, SAGE, Kushberry, Sleestack Sk Hz, Sour AK, Sour Turbo D...
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299413

Chasing the Holy Grail (current)
                        Girl Scout Haze Cookies, The Truth, Strawberry OG, Goji OG, Mothers Milk, Solo's Stash x Biker, Strawberry Dogshit, Agent Cherry, Dank of England, Double White Cheese, Crocket's Haze, DSD, Sour Power x Pink Grapefruit, MKage, Dj' Gold and more
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336317

Comment

Glue at the top of the charts again. No surprise there. Great job, everyone.

dank.Frank
                          Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
                          culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
                          self-justifications catering to the morally
                          ambiguous for the sake of the
                          ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
                          sigpic

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Thx mate!!!

Im very happy for this prize. Thx for your words. When you are in BCN just let me know.

Best vibes!!
                            sigpic

Old School Genetics OSG Collective

• PEACH SLUSH 90' 3rt Best Sativa ICMAG A'dam 2015
                            • CHEESE OSG 1st Best Hash ICMAG A'dam 2016
                            • STRAWBERRY MIST 1st Best Sativa THC Valencia 2016
                            • SOUR FIRE LOST 1st Best Hash THC Valencia 2016
                            • PEACH SLUSH 90' 2nd Best Sativa ICMAG A'dam 2017
                            • GLUEBERRIEZ 2nd Best Indica Spannabis BCN 2018
                            • SANTA MONICA OG 3rt Best Old School Hash The Monster Cup BCN 2018
                            • ORIGINAL GLUE#4 1st Cannabis Club ( Weed You club) ICMAG BCN 2018
                            • PEACH SLUSH 90' 3rt Cannabis Club ( Nou Vilannabis) ICMAG BCN 2018
                            • OLD RED SOUR 1st Breeder Sativa ICMAG BCN 2018
                            • PETROL SKUNK 3st Breeder Indica ICMAG BCN 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Oldman Green View Post
                              Thx mate!!!

Im very happy for this prize. Thx for your words. When you are in BCN just let me know.

Best vibes!!
                              congrats my friend, really nice work.

loved your Lady's edible, ate it on the bus ride to the airport. so delicious, no weed taste at all. yum yum.

as always its those like you who enter who make it all possible.

many thanks to everyone who participated.

Comment

Working...
                              X