What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG.COM!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Eight years ago we went live with this site! What an adventure it has been, and it's amazing that I still have a smile on my face considering how much water has flowed under the bridge!

Many thanks to Gypsy for keeping it alive all these years!

Special thanks to Skip for creating the place!

And many heartfelt thanks to OldPink whose tireless support through the dark times and the sunshine has also kept the place rolling along!

And in my best academy award style, I'd like to remember and thank ALL the many Moderators, Site Supporters, Contributors, Chat Moderators, Strumpets, Super Moderators, and Vendors -without whom this place would have succumbed to the evil forces that like to dampen the spirit of creativity, education, and sharing of information about growing and consuming this favorite plant of ours.

And let us not forget the warriors who have fallen along the wayside during this incredible journey (music is beginning to blare in the background now), much respect to those who have fought the good fight for the cause of Cannabis freedom.

:thank you:

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

This bud's for you!

Bunz

Damn...........was it 8 years ago already??? It just seems like yesterday that I frequented OG, CW and ICMag.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday IC MAG!
3526295805_6d5c5bc1b9.jpg

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Congratulations Gypsy and thank you to the folks who were posting and getting the ball rolling back then

cheers.gif

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Oh My there will be cake!

;) Medicated Cake!~

But wait! Hash Zeppelin has been baking already! Beat me to it...

But I won't give up and will make cake today!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Skip

Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMag!

This site was launched one month before the release of the magazine, so that anniversary is coming soon too.

And thanks to all who've contributed to make ICMag the best grow website in the world!

I am constantly amazed at the level of expertise exhibited on ICMag, certainly the home of the best growers in the world!

This site is a fantastic resource for novice to experts and a great place to learn cutting edge techniques.

Long Live ICMAG!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Happt Birthday IC. Another Capricorn that explains a lot. Thank you all for being Here when I crawled out into the light...UR 420 Pal

V

vonforne

Happy Birthday ICMAG!!

Many Thanks to the creators of this site.

Without this site the movement of legalization could not have gone world wide as it has.

May we have another great 8 years.

V

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
and may it have another 80 years !!!!!

we wont be here but just think what the world would be like if it is,,

icmag = winning :D

thanks to the mods for what they do and for fighting the urge to ban me on the odd occasion :biglaugh:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG! This is really my favorite site on the net no joke. Thanks to GN, all the moderators, all the workers at SB, vendors, and other site members for such a great place to come and immerse ourselves in the Canna-Community. I wish ya'll much continued success for many many years. Take care 1