What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batboy

and the outter staters want it legal for one reason and one reason only. they are sick of the price. half of them have no idea what prop 15 even is they just want shit cheaper and know that in a legal market where supply meets demand shit becomes cheaper. worthless if you ask me. so again VOTE NO =)

Umm, wrong 100%.

If CA can legalize mj, even if it's regulated and limited to possessing small amounts and small grows (oh no!), then there is hope for the rest of us. I could care less about the price of a bag. I have been locked up before for possessing an amount that is within Prop 19 limits. That's why I want it legal. And let's not forget that those limits are the minimums that may be raised!

The movement has to start somewhere and a failure now sets us all back many years. You people think you'll get something better on the ballot in 2012? You are dilusional. You think this won't bolster the feds to up the raids and put pressure on state LEO? You will not recognize the mmj state of affairs in 2 years.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
IF DICK LEE TRUELY WANTED THIS PASSED WITH EASE...HE WOULD HAVE NOT CREATED A BILL THAT TOOK A DIRECT SHOT AT THE CURRENT MOMNPOPS SET UP.

But no...he created a bill that insulted growers across the state and threatened their lively hoods....BIG FUCKING SURPRISE EHH??

if we strike this bill down...we send the message that the next legalization bill can not be an ugly power grab full of limitations designed to inhibit current growers.

so next bill has more things favorable to all sides and gets passed with ease.

IF DICK LEE HAD GROWER SUPPORT..>THIS WOULD HAVE PASSED EASILY.

but he decided to try and squeak one by without us and its not doing that good.

live and learn...nothings gonna get repealed..people arent gonna stop smoking weed or stop growing weed. like harborside is just gonna shut its doors because 19 didnt pass.....please dick lee and HHC have vested interested in 215 THATS HOW THEY MADE ALL THEIR MONEY TO EVEN PUT 19 ON THE BALLOT.

have a nice day angry internet people....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
On the up side if its voted Yes. Cali is gonna be the new Mexico. I am gonna try to get a Job working for Border Patrol cause they gonna have a whole lotta new openings

pertaining to your signature......

i completely agree with that......

i was at a gas station near a high school the other day getting gas and over heard some teenager trying to sell weed to another teenager....

the teenager said "weed? no one here smokes that shit, have any oxy?".......

needless to say, i was very blown away......

Ray-Ray

In my opinion this plant should never have been outlawed in the first place, I just see a lot of greed tied up in the cannadis industry all the way around. It should be legall and it should be grown outside under the sun like it is intended to be. Plants should be displayed proudley and not hidden away in a closet. Well guess you'd then have to worry about all the greedy rippers. I really think everyone should be allowed to grow their own stone. I should not have to see my tax dollars going to fuel for the copters to fly and fly and fly, and then rip some good plants down. I'm tired of paying for Johnny Tostoned to sit in the county jail because the neighbors got mad at him for playing Rock and or Roll music to loud and called LEO and told them of his 4 - 2' tall plants he has in his backyard. Then the news report that ol' Johnny ran an elaborate drug manufacturing ring with plants woth 10,000.00 a peice. heres a thought lets forget about the weed and start trying to get rid of the real criminals, what's worse marijuawana or mac donalds. Our society has so many other issues, you cant watch TV without being told by every commercial htat you need a pill for everything from depression to getting your dick hard. And not to mention the meth problem that is taking kids by storm. their are so may problems in the worls today, it is sad that we are even debating on legalizing this plant. It should allready be legall. If Cali. wants to make it legall and tax it to make money fot the state then go for it. It's just a shame it has to be illegall in the first place. Prizon is no place for someone that chosses to use cannabis.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
lol... you guys talk about greed and say everyone else is greedy because you guys dont get enough... Looks like you are the greedy ones. Most of you will still have Prop 215 to hide behind.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
DONT COME TO CA !

DONT COME TO CA !

For those that voted no, I guarantee if the man kicks in their door they'll be copping a deuce so fucking quick to get out of the situation it will make your heads spin. I bet some will turn in their own mom to save their ass's.
And remember this if you do get popped and go down. You will have 3 options in prison....fuck, fight or wash clothes.

Its called Medical and stay with in your limits and you will not be RAIDED , you outta state monkeys are so cluless with your comments!

Tell you what !! Basic common Sense... See Common Sense isnt so common now days So ill explain for all you Jerrys Kids ...
GET ENOUGH APPLICANTS AND YOU CAN GET ON THE BALLOT IN "YOUR" STATES NEXT ELECTION....
Stop Hitching the Rides on others and using them for TEST PILOTS!'

When you want something bad enough ... The only one that can make it happen is YOU! Dont depend on others to DO YOUR WORK!

Up untill 1990ish is was NOT medical
then 92/4 ish Gay community and Aids patients made this happen for all of you to exploit..
LA City Council didnt have there act together and what happened
More Exploitation... 90% of Collectives in So Ca are either Non Cali residents or not from LA or even US citizens...
Now a poorly written bill by Special Interests groups
will lead to more Exploitation...

Seems like everyone is still at the greed train station waiting for the next Greed train to roll in....

Opinions or Personal :comfort: ...... all silly in the big picture of life !!!
:tiphat:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
lol my livilood could never be gone sucker. cuz even it if does become legal i be pushin out 50lbs at a wack underground on the generator still selling bows for whatever low prices you cali growers bring my way. eat my shit

and let them come kick my door down. it wouldnt be the first time. and im only in misdemeanor territory running no more then 99 plants under 19kw. lol you crack me up well we are on the subject lets talk about my buddy who had at least 40-50lbs he was cropping up on the hill. needless to say he got popped, it was his 2nd grow offence he served 2 days and paid $800 dude i will take that charge anyday over legalization.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he thinks if 19 fails things will stay the same!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
picture.php

http://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/pressreleases?id=1576
“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. "

whats funny is BHT said he will narc out all of his friends in the San Diego Finest Clones thread and the Dago Seeds thread. Very interest how he throw a little kid hissy fit if he doesn't get what he wants, but its the conservatives that are extreme and out of touch.

Hey BHT go take yourself down to SunSet Cliffs and keep walking in to the sun set its a nice day out almost 85 degree and some big surf headed this way.

Sorry BHT your word is not absolute end all FACT as I have said before. Anybody who doesn't agree with you you try to discredit and smear. Then you do your best Keith Olbermann worst person in the world rant. Hey where will you be performing next so I can see the show live?

damn he actually said he would narc out his fellow growers if 19 doesnt pass!

what the hell is going on!!

way out of line...

P

puffinpass

Its called Medical and stay with in your limits and you will not be RAIDED , you outta state monkeys are so cluless with your comments!

Tell you what !! Basic common Sense... See Common Sense isnt so common now days So ill explain for all you Jerrys Kids ...
GET ENOUGH APPLICANTS AND YOU CAN GET ON THE BALLOT IN "YOUR" STATES NEXT ELECTION....

When you want something bad enough ... The only one that can make it happen is YOU! Dont depend on others to DO YOUR WORK!

Up untill 1990ish is was NOT medical
then 92/4 ish Gay community and Aids patients made this happen for all of you to exploit..
LA City Council didnt have there act together and what happened
More Exploitation... 90% of Collectives in So Ca are either Non Cali residents or not from LA or even US citizens...
Now a poorly written bill by Special Interests groups
will lead to more Exploitation...

Seems like everyone is still at the greed train station waiting for the next Greed train to roll in....

Opinions or Personal :comfort: ...... all silly in the big picture of life !!!
:tiphat:

Did you know not all states have ballot initiatives?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
not worth the argument bro. you already lost just watch the polls. have a nice day bro! love you

D

DonkDBZ

I wonder how the big cats up in Oakland gonna spend there money from Jail if it passes. Feds gonna make a nice example out of them.

The Irony of the bill they spent so much money on getting em sent to jail.

Batboy

Nice fail. Just a "clueless" non-CA resident here to inform you that LESS THAN HALF OF OUR 50 STATES PERMIT BALLOT INITIATIVES. Most of us don't have the freedoms that you so casually throw around. Your 'no' votes will have far-reaching ramifications; and while I don't wish ill-will towards any person, I really do hope that some of the pain we all feel visits you no-voting CA mj growers.

Status
Not open for further replies.