What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I smoked some titans haze now, pine incense.. and feel it from first toke, it gets all in the head, and little increased heart beat.. I feel little anxious too.. have to calm down, which is bit difficult on this herb... I hear everything better, especially birds, wonderful summertime and sunlight makes everything looks so magic. feel nerve pressure in my face and getting really high, I am sure eyes are red, though they are wide opened, I am sure :D. while I am high and mildly tripping, it gets numbing and little more heavy, like coffee with rum :D hehe, it is nice. little racy, but you can sit and just watch those wheels going..

Haha nice... actually I would get surprised if she had dissapointed you! ;)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Haha nice... actually I would get surprised if she had dissapointed you! ;)

sure bro, it was beautiful morning :D like morning in heaven. it is special cut, the closest to pure haze as skunkhaze can get, it is like burning pine incense sticks, except of more sour and less sweet smell :D ]

picture.php

RED 1

Progress of hazes
Both in flower
Killer A5 Haze
Panama Haze

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_061746.jpg
    IMG_20200814_061746.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200814_061332.jpg
    IMG_20200814_061332.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200814_062023.jpg
    IMG_20200814_062023.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200814_061844.jpg
    IMG_20200814_061844.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 19

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1997 Super Silver Haze f3 clone
picture.php
picture.php
Here is the seed mother plant the clones came from she threw sterile nanners ... I’m going to try to solve that problem ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m wondering what are ...or what were some of the heaviest yielding hazes of all time ?

G

so what im understanding is u guys are talking about haze that originates from the past and not today?
I see a lot of that so to speak more from a few mostly of " I got it, you dont and you cant get it anywhere" kind of mentality. Im sure some dont mean it that way but there are a few folks on this place who lord stuff over others in some kind of fucked up sense of importance. Me I dont really have anything that cant be acquired with some digging and unfortunately Im in the middle of rebuilding my garden and bonsai moms since I had to cull all plants a few months back due to a false alarm. Oh well.

I am also convinced that there are tons of clones and strains out there that are on par with some of the ones the "back in the day" crowd talks of. Unless you or they have one to really compare to and I still bet that there are current versions as good or so close most will never tell. Maybe even better. No one makes biscuits and gravy like mom did even if they use the same recipe if you know what I mean. I know I have not grown near as much as you guys but I have gotten a couple things that were hyped and supposed to be the bomb and have been disappointed and let them go.

Having said that there are just a couple things I WOULD still like to get and try but if I cant then so be it. Still LOTS of good weed out there plus I got a couple packs of Ace A5, Malawai, and MrNice Mango to try sometime if I can get some other stuff in the cubbard.

Dirt Life

Veteran
(Haze #19 x Skunk #1) x African Buzz, 5 weeks from flip.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She showed flower development before her mom, but, has since slowed to a crawl on development. Trichs have been building though, she's a sparkly girl so early. Nice early aroma profile, too.. Pine lemon-zest bubblegum.

JohnnyChicago

I see a lot of that so to speak more from a few mostly of " I got it, you dont and you cant get it anywhere" kind of mentality. Im sure some dont mean it that way but there are a few folks on this place who lord stuff over others in some kind of fucked up sense of importance. Me I dont really have anything that cant be acquired with some digging and unfortunately Im in the middle of rebuilding my garden and bonsai moms since I had to cull all plants a few months back due to a false alarm. Oh well.

I am also convinced that there are tons of clones and strains out there that are on par with some of the ones the "back in the day" crowd talks of. Unless you or they have one to really compare to and I still bet that there are current versions as good or so close most will never tell. Maybe even better. No one makes biscuits and gravy like mom did even if they use the same recipe if you know what I mean. I know I have not grown near as much as you guys but I have gotten a couple things that were hyped and supposed to be the bomb and have been disappointed and let them go.

Having said that there are just a couple things I WOULD still like to get and try but if I cant then so be it. Still LOTS of good weed out there plus I got a couple packs of Ace A5, Malawai, and MrNice Mango to try sometime if I can get some other stuff in the cubbard.

Don't know who you are meaning. But you are wrong when you try to compare your mothers baking skills with Nevilles OHaze A & C genes, that made the history and are lost forever.

After 2 generations the Skunk and NL genes get so dominant that almost can't be compared to the straight Haze crosses of the past (or of today, as amateur pollen chucking of Original Haze, often gives better results than well known commercial Haze hybrids that often aren't what they are supposed to be I guess).

ACE Panama x Seedsman Original Haze

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts