What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got both Bandaid#7 x A5h up potted, 1 more week then into flower they go.

picture.php

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I got both Bandaid#7 x A5h up potted, 1 more week then into flower they go.

View Image

Nice, Hammer...was wondering if you noticed your BH x A5 plants taking a long time to show female pre flowers? Pretty much all the A5 crosses and also the S1’s I’m running took FOREVER to show stigmas. The C5 crosses showed way faster in comparison.

HB.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, It takes a long time for pistils to pop up. Those 2 still don't have any showing, there are calyxes just no pistil.. None of the A5 stuff from Karma are reg seeds that im aware of so I didn't really look for any.

Bmac1

Veteran
My SourA5Haze were regular beans. I don't remember it taking excessively long to show sex but I know they stretched and stretched good into week 5 after the flip.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes the pollen was from SD bx2. I should have been more clear. If im not mistaken Anything that has A5 as the pollen source will be a fem.. Im pretty sure the A5bx was also a fem

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Experimental theory work in practice... I’m thinking a haze type of plant from seed That is semi hermaphroditic ... that tendency will express itself when the plant is early in the photo Period Flower ... In order to tame the trait I’m finding Out that if you shorten the photo.period for Initializing the flowering ... and then you lengthen the photo period as the plant progresses in maturity ...This is how you can get around that problem when you’re dealing with clones from the original Seed plant ? I will try to prove this theory .... with my SSH

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey Fronk, I wanted to say pretty quick! but 80 days are not so bad.. dont forget smoke report.. my a5panamas were some super strong schmokes. head bang-

Cantharellus

karmas amnesia x a5s1 12 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1776.jpg
    IMG_1776.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1777.jpg
    IMG_1777.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 22

skillz

Hi guys -- looking for any feedback on Karma Haze by top dawg seeds... ive posted in the top dawg release thread but it doesn't seem to get much action...

I think Karma Haze is relatively new -- when searching for it you can only find a few vendors selling it but basically no other info... Lineage is Nl5xHaze (dutch cut) X A5 BX and i've found an Insta post from Top Dawg Seeds with a seed pack marked 70-84 days flower...

If i understand correctly the a5 bx is a bx made by Karma Genetics with a haze cutting that Nevil selected a LONG time ago.... any idea on the history of the nl5xhaze (dutch cut) ? --- i'm guessing it is more NL leaning to bring down the flowering time...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys -- looking for any feedback on Karma Haze by top dawg seeds... ive posted in the top dawg release thread but it doesn't seem to get much action...

I think Karma Haze is relatively new -- when searching for it you can only find a few vendors selling it but basically no other info... Lineage is Nl5xHaze (dutch cut) X A5 BX and i've found an Insta post from Top Dawg Seeds with a seed pack marked 70-84 days flower...

If i understand correctly the a5 bx is a bx made by Karma Genetics with a haze cutting that Nevil selected a LONG time ago.... any idea on the history of the nl5xhaze (dutch cut) ? --- i'm guessing it is more NL leaning to bring down the flowering time...

Ive been growing Karmas A5hbx for awhile. The genetics are A5h x (A5h x The white). I have some of his Bandaid #7 x A5h in flower now. Ive not grown any of top dawgs haze seeds. What your growing is (Nl5xHaze) x (A5h x The white)