What's new

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaicat

picture.php

cravin morehead

Veteran
man i hate all these making fun of an asian accent pics.^^^ funny thing is, you don't see asians making fun of americans trying to speak their languages much. but here, its a pastime.
sorry guess thats my moms japanese side kicking in.
its true, ignorance is bliss...

cm

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
man i hate all these making fun of an asian accent pics.^^^ funny thing is, you don't see asians making fun of americans trying to speak their languages much. but here, its a pastime.
sorry guess thats my moms japanese side kicking in.
its true, ignorance is bliss...

cm

Hmmm...I have lived in the Philippines and Thailand...and as I made friends there, found that they like to tease and poke fun the same as anyone else-- I was never offended, I just laughed...as the Joke intended--
I agree that things said in malice are not funny...but many stereotypes have just enough truth and fallacy, to be funny-- :tiphat:
(And no, I did not give the unhelpful thingy to you--)

cravin morehead

Veteran
i didn't mean to bring it down in here. just thought i'd let people know that kind of stuff could be offensive. i personally, can't stand prejudice and have faced much growing up as one of the only non-whites in my area. i got the knuckle and face scars to prove it.
it is what it is, i guess. i'm also sure i've offended people before. no one is above it.
not sure why i said it, but it did hit me a little wrong. so i apologize for bringing it down in here.

cm

ps -kmk420kali, i could care less for those rate a thread thingees. i appreciate your view. been a fan of your posts for some time now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts