What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
man i'm glad this hell of a week is over...
just today the cherry on top was chasing down some minor material that costs 3 euros for half a day and spending like 80 euros for transportation cause i wasnt aware i ran out and didnt order it on time...

goingrey

Drinking a pear flavored sparkling water. In honor of some girls I overheard talking on the bus. They were playing a game or whatever on what kinda energy drink flavor would reflect them most or whatever. One of them said "pear" and I started laughing because my mind made an association to a pear shaped woman. The girls were probably wondering why some lunatic is laughing by himself.. well for good reason in all honesty lol!

goingrey

just today the cherry on top was chasing down some minor material that costs 3 euros for half a day and spending like 80 euros for transportation cause i wasnt aware i ran out and didnt order it on time...
Just a minor setback in the grand scheme of tired Friday failings really shouldn't do any important work then really !

shiva82

Drinking a pear flavored sparkling water. In honor of some girls I overheard talking on the bus. They were playing a game or whatever on what kinda energy drink flavor would reflect them most or whatever. One of them said "pear" and I started laughing because my mind made an association to a pear shaped woman. The girls were probably wondering why some lunatic is laughing by himself.. well for good reason in all honesty lol!
you have to blame the parents imo

shiva82

sounds like lesson learned

Latest posts

Latest posts