What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

I never got the lets mess with someone while they're sleeping thing. Like why is it funny.. even as a kid, never understood.

No one reacted in any kind of way to me missing the eyebrows.

shiva82

that same holiday was when we drank the evening with an escaped legionaire that the locals called' desperado' . what a mentalist he was.

he jumped through a glass window to escape local polizia

shiva82

I never got the lets mess with someone while they're sleeping thing. Like why is it funny.. even as a kid, never understood.

No one reacted in any kind of way to me missing the eyebrows.
it is bullying in a way . snooze you lose . i would never do it . it was funny though afterwards . a funny look with no eyebrows

shiva82

one friend was over educated, the other streetwise. one was being snobby towards the other and treating him like shit, and the other friend was also being equally horrible in return . when i was young, i was naive to think we would all get on just i did with them both at the time . shame as they both good people , just one of those clashes of personas, culminating in one lad losing his eyebrows

shiva82

the check out scene at the airport was funny though. i could not help myself giggle like an immature child that i am

shiva82

I mean it's a common prank. In one form or other hand in warm water, drawing on the with a marker, carrot up the ass..
a carrot up the arse would be punishable by instant death haha. that is way to far . it all is . not something i do .... just snooze you lose , is the code these people use

goingrey

Should actually grow some cacti again, was supposed to order some peyote seeds a long time ago but never got around to it. Last time was a failure, can't remember if it was a Peruvian Torch or San Pedro but I ate it at about a foot long but didn't get any effect or barely any. Maybe the seeds were a scam who knows. Annoying anyway to grow for some years and then.. nothing.

shiva82

Should actually grow some cacti again, was supposed to order some peyote seeds a long time ago but never got around to it. Last time was a failure, can't remember if it was a Peruvian Torch or San Pedro but I ate it at about a foot long but didn't get any effect or barely any. Maybe the seeds were a scam who knows. Annoying anyway to grow for some years and then.. nothing.
you used to be able to buy peyote in amsterdam. we had some mescaline in amsterdam too. back when the headshops would stock all kinds. even mdma capsules. the late 90s

shiva82

mescaline is my favourite trip . i have tripped in a variety of ways. mescaline i found to be best , but i have not seen any in 20 years