What's new

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
I bought a gram of cold water hash from the recreational dispensary down the street, bought a few coffees and deposited $210 into my bank account.
Mom got me these, exactly what I wanted 👍🇺🇸 View attachment 19004231
Those are all the rage in Miami, @D. B. Doober
looks like Redwing qaulity for$100 less. of coarse i could be wrong but Redwing is Chinese now i think.
I used to buy Redwings for Nursery work. Over the years the quality went to shit. I found Georgia Boot Company and ordered a pair. Made in the USA and heavy duty, but not cheap. The link is to the Sale Price Page.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's good that ur banking cash every month, it's always nice to have a rainy day fund.
Are those ur new walking shoes, DB? They are quite colorful, like Hawk and Buzz pointed out, but maybe that's the point.

I think Butker is a hard core catholic, he lobbies against abortion rights and wasnt a fan of the covid 19 vaccine mandates. I suppose you could look at his comments about women in the workforce as more of an acknowledgement that child-rearing is a full time too, and a very important one at that.

I believe the overall big piece of broccoli is called the head, and you chop it up into florets. If u have a big chunk of stem leftover, dont throw that away, you can slice the skin off and slice it into thin pieces and stir fry those, i think chinese cooks love broccoli stem.

Turkey chili isnt as good as beef chili, i agree, but it is probably way healthier for u and ur arteries. R u getting all this meat from the pantry? That's a good resource.

Those are some nice looking boots, Buzz, and yeah theyre not cheap but the ones on sale are decent price. How's the weather, still getting any rain? I think Houston got hit with some big storms yesterday. Should be an interesting weather season around the Gulf...