What's new

Lets see some Motorbreath

Snype

Veteran
Out of 6 phenos of Motorbreath, all but 1 are showing considerable sensitivities. Every single Motorbreath is growing slower than my ChemdogDD, KK Stardog cut and 2 other stardog phenos. The motorbreath that shows the least amount of sensitivity (#7) is very slow growing in VEG. All the plants were rooted clones transplanted into pots of Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. This doesnt mean that the buds wont be amazing but im just stating this for the record. We will see how flowering goes. Pics to come in 7 days when my computer cord comes in the mail.

Stickyblack

Me Motorbreath lass that i've had kicking around a while.. Tastey.
Only cracked the one bean.. seemed to grow itself for meh.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take it ez.

yazdepskimike

I have sent 6 emails to the monkeys at Topleaf regarding my inability to open their ridiculous jar.
Almost 2 weeks now, only response they have is to fill in their customer service form on a daily basis. I don't want to hurt myself trying to open it. Others have tried as well.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have sent 6 emails to the monkeys at Topleaf regarding my inability to open their ridiculous jar.
Almost 2 weeks now, only response they have is to fill in their customer service form on a daily basis. I don't want to hurt myself trying to open it. Others have tried as well.
Motorbreath is some amazing flower so try get it open as that Funk is dying to get out of that jar 😆

Na but seriously Motorbreath from Pisces Genetics is 1 of the best seeds I've ever grown , so loud and tasty and potent to boot ,still got half a pack left from Jimmy's first ever seed release must of been at least 15 years ago ?