What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys grow chump change over there.. .. I think he knows a fair bit about distibution and syphoning it off the top, he's not stupid is he.. My reason being I don't think the Ballots ect will make much of a difference.. The licences are already honoured and plans are made.. I think you will find a new route to market with his stuff when it hits ;)

Your weeds are old hat, his will be sublime, untouched, unraivled and will Fly out the wholesalers hands for pittance straight into the smokers palms old school.. There will be upwards of 60 tonnes of it for processing all year long.. That should fuck up indooor and outdoor.. America is a speck on a map.. You can't even put the Mexicans out of work..

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in california? i would love to see the statistics to back that. california has a lot of growers both medical and guerilla / black-market

Single growers are 10 a penny Shcrews. I know the profits were mad high in cali and across the states and I respect that but he's another level entirely.

He's backed by millions and has a team of Mr burnes type high priced laywers and the experience and the genetics to put you all in harder times..

This will be big.. I hope that nobody gets hurt and that everybody can get along but the fact is you don't grow as much as the cartels to prevent importation so you won't stop Shantibaba, the quality is still not there nationwide and that is what his will be like.. HUGE! You might have to start to sell indoor as OD to folks who will buy from you to make ends meat.. That is what I expect.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
You might have to start to sell indoor as OD to folks who will buy from you to make ends meat.. That is what I expect.
i expect you are wrong

;)

aDwTJWD.jpg

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think there is room for 1 more.. Let everybody get in the party, loads of money to go around isn't there.. Lets see how it pans out Shcrews.. There is many growers who can't handle that competition.. We already seen lots go bust from the state trafficking and MNS have expendable assets..

I'm sure most will still be in the game but just how much of the game they have will be interesting.. If they're even on the same field will be a surprise..

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I'm sure most will still be in the game but just how much of the game they have will be interesting.. If they're even on the same field will be a surprise..
do you realize the negativity you are trying to spread? i think you do. welcome to my ignore list . cheers!

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's positive to think that folks will be able to get good meds in every corner of the USA not just in states or areas with dealers and clubs.. Point out the negativity and I might aknowledge it but untill then I hope that there is a fair opportunity for everyone in the land of the free..

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People from other countries have such a bizarre perspective on how things really work here.

I'm sure that someones been in and done all the leg work and research. Sam S seems to know his way round all your stuff so I wouldn't think that you could miss anything if your procedures are followed. Remember that Howard and Shanti are close and Howard flooded the USA with the worst hash for decades out of spite.

I think Shantibaba might have a lil few games to play with you lot.. Called drop the prices.. :biggrin:

Why dont you start discussing AUMA and try to make some sense while you're at it. Or better yet go post your meaningless drivel in the UK subforum where it might actually be relevant.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AUMA I couldn't care less. There are leicence given out to those who want to business in the weed game, homegrowers can home grow 6 plants. Blaggards will tell you to vote against anything that makes the sellers have less buying power...

That's how it should be with 6 plants like Holland.. Prevents organised crime to some extent.. Leaves it wide open for big buisness to put out some meds.. If they're shit or contaminated you don't buy from them and go elsewhere or grow your own but @ $1k a pound you can't afford to have it trimmed :) I don't know what to say about it other then it's fucked up the scene for you in my opinion as your only gonna be allowed personal amounts and store it. Indoor is another thing depending on the vote.. .

Guess what, you're completely wrong, try actually reading.

You've completely discredited yourself.

Come back once you actually have any idea what you're talking about.

Better yet...just don't even bother.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess what, you're completely wrong, try actually reading.

You've completely discredited yourself.

Come back once you actually have any idea what you're talking about.

Better yet...just don't even bother.

If you know where I am wrong please enlighten me.. I've read 2 threads on the subject and would love to see what I missed if I did.. I'll refer you to Sam S post where he says read it and re read it..

geneva_sativa

So right now, medical patients are protected to grow their own medicine or appoint someone else to do that for them.

But we are supposed to feel grateful that big business will come in and (as the above poster incorrectly suggests) drops prices so that the medical patients can afford to buy their medicine from the very ones that stripped the patients rights to provide for themselves in the first place ?

You really trust money hungry fucks to care if they grow clean product for people with compromised immunity, liver and god knows what else. Oh yeah, wait Sam said there will be regulations and quality testing. . . as if big business from every area of industry has never wooed those oversight agencies and has them in their pocket.

Keep your bullshit Holland model for the people that have no sense of self respect

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can still grow 6 plants so nobody is taking anything away from you as individuals, 'they' are taking the puppet strings and controlling them so bullies can't. You could all club together and share the profits on licence if your clean.. A bit like you do now..

If some of you hadn't smoked before reading then it would make more sense. Cannabis will have you believe that you can fly...

This may be the best thing to happen to the industry..

I can't see Tom Dick and Harry growing the kinda pot in their backyard that someone in a cannabis facility can't do much better for the people and not themselves.. Currently a college dropout with dirty nails can grow weed for sale.. That's wrong.. Get a job..

If I have got this all wrong I expect that some of the more experienced and literate folks could show me where I am being mislead and they could list or bullet point the issues that you think I don't get in your view.

This has got cannabis activists turning into what they would never have become, bias unruly thugs and villains who should be put in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts