What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Agreed,
But failure is dependent on how much $ is able to be invested.
Wouldn't be very hard to employ a dude like you,(no disrespect, I just am quoting your jobby job thread, seems that you would be qualified)and be able to skip the whole learning process.
You would probably work for 100k a year, and do the complete ground work to build a corporate take over grow enterprise.(not saying you would, just someone like you.)
So when I imagine hundreds of big fish investors with much deeper pockets, it worries me what they could accomplish.

They are all too happy hiring a whole bunch of $10 a hour digglings, then pay for a expert grower....

The horrors ive seen....

oceangrownkush

Veteran
They are all too happy hiring a whole bunch of $10 a hour digglings, then pay for a expert grower....

The horrors ive seen....

Haha straight up. I reached out to some operations that were interested in help, starting pay 10/hr.. Now why the fuck would anyone with skill do that, shit if thats my options i'd rather go get a job at pizza hut and sit on my ass for a year before they fire me. No thank you. Blood sweat and tears for 10/hr... Puuuhhleease.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Hey BRO, take a look at who Wacky was replying to BRO!!! You'll see where the "go fuck yourself bro" sentiment comes from.

Yes on 64

Who trippn? I have zero issues with him having 30. He should have all he wants. Everybody should.

I do have a problem with idea that if he doesn't settle for less he's greedy. Personally I think he should quit fuckin around and go BIG!haha

Your nick is "iBogart"?!?! How'd you come up with that? Win the "shares well" award in school.... Last week?lmao more likely it's cause your the dude who only cares if HE gets high? It's usually somebody else's joint too.

But I digress.....

I get that Florida fkn sucks! you and I both know that they'll prob be the 50th state to give in. I get you guys are getting desperate down there, but California ain't the key homie.

I agree that the Feds won't change unless pressure is applied, but that pressure ain't gonna come from California. Not Colorado, not Washington, Michigan..... Not from any of the states that have done their part. The Feds already count us as a loss. To them it's black and white, for or against. They could start giving it away in school lunches for all they care. They lost California in ninety motherfuckin six! Ya dig?

The scales will tip and the tide will turn, but not before those other states that haven't gotten on board yet get off there ass and buy a fuckin ticket! Cause we ain't the one.

Threads should be started for each and every state that hasn't made the move toward ending prohibition. Start a "change Florida" thread. That's were you should put your energy. Changing your own state. That's were I put my energy in the mid 90's, when I was sick of the bullshit in my state.

Edit: I see now that trippn "started it"! Still odd given his post history. Believe me if it was just that, I would have never said shit! It's the whole selfish greedy self entitled bullshit that tickled my butthole!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Like the against crowd who side with the police on saying No to this, you guys are right, it does bring out some weird things out of some...

Where are you from? Your location says what? Can it not be written in the same language you post with? Come on.... Give me a hint..... At least tell me what FUCKIN PLANET!! Lol

"Side with the cops" Ok MORK! Go ask ORSON! Maybe he'll clue you in!

More regulations means more oppertunities for the cops in my book. The grey area puts them in a quagmire.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
@ Sam the Skunkman- Stop inserting your replys into quotes. It makes it so your post cannot be quoted. Are you aware of this? Uh huh.... Sure you aren't.lmfao

I was gonna refer you to post #734 but frank might want to clown your contradictions himself. I may repeat a question from his post though..... so you can ignore it again.

Instead I will refer you to post #735 where you say you don't have lambsbread, and you don't plan to sell seeds to the Jamaicans..... I say to you, what part of "I don't care" do you not understand? You later say in regards to the same lambsbread Jamaica comment I made, something along the lines of you having the ability to produce seeds for farmers and that if that's a sin then you are guilty. Again I refer you to the first three words of my statement..."I don't care".

The whole point I was trying to make was that I dont give a flying fuck what you do to make money. It's the hidden agendas that I wasn't into. Besides you already gave the DEATHSTAR the location of the rebel alliance!lol they got the launch codes. The keys to the city. THATS THE SIN YOUR GUILTY OF. You are aware of BAYERS latest acquisition are you not. Nice move EX LAX!
EDIT: that last sentence should have read "smooth move EX LAX." lol

The part about having "all the beans but not the balls".... It's probably best if you dont get it. I was picking on you and taking advantage of the fact that you were more than likely to old to understand the language. That's one thing you gotta admit I was right about! lol

And you don't know WHAT the fuck I know. Instead of daring me to post it up perhaps you should just sit there, thanking God I ain't a punk.

P.s. Why do you hide your face on hash church? All the other guests show thier face. Shy?

bluntmassa

Y'all do know you can still grow and sell weed illegally right? I've been doing it straight for about 6 years now big business will be in wether you like it or not. The worst thing that can happen is rescheduling marijuana as GW Pharmaceuticals has the monopoly on anything that can be FDA approved. You won't get medicine from a dispensary you will get it from the pharmacy which is great for medical patients who can't grow and live on disability but have Medicaid to pay for the prescription.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Resin why are you making so many personal insults on this thread? Its not so cool brother and unnecessarily divisive.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I apologize McKush. Your right. I'm feeling betrayed I guess. This plant.... It's been my whole life. I love it so much that...... My chest is tightening as I try to find the words. I'm in debt to no man but I owe this plant everything. I always hoped it would be set free, instead it seems, at least to me, to be getting even more locked down. I apologize for the profanity. Please believe me when I say it's out of love for the plant and not anything else. Even though it's no excuse.

Edit: none of this applies to Sam. Except for the betrayal part. not long ago I held him in high esteem. Sadly things have changed. For too long I refused to believe what I now feel stupid for denying. I think I've been nice to Sam!

Last edited:
MMRSA is a clear sign to me that the state is willing to hand the keys over to big business whether the people want it or not. In my opinion they're not gonna stop messing with medical til it looks just like recreational in other states. MMRSA contains seed to sale tracking, liscencing, and all that fun stuff.

Some cities in the Emerald Triangle might oppose it, but I guarantee most places from Sonoma to Dago are gonna support it and try to cash in on the liscencing fees.

trippn

This is what it really boils down to for you, you greedy fuck.

you want your 30 so no one else can have their 6. go fuck yourself.

im greedy?

You are supporting a bill created by a prohibitionist billionaire.

Dumb c*nt :D
Learn about Politics before you argue it.

trippn

tessarecting have you read the prop?

It protects farmers, won't effect your plant count, keeps people and companies from coming here to profit for 5 years, giving you a chance to build your business.

If you have a license, you can grow as much as you want.
6 plants is for the average citizen.

Is it perfect? Nope but it's pretty good if you get off this lie about 6 plants and open your mind.

stop posting your bullshit parroted lies.

thanks dude

trippn

Judging by the pic I saw of 'your' garden, yeah you can play like that. I can not afford legal defense or time off my job. Or trouble with where I live. So your argument is invalid for me.

You live in a bubble which is about to be burst. I do not live like that and 99% do not. We will benefit. You will not be hurt as bad as you make out.

In the real world, people do not grow a legal or semi legal plant ( with minimal laws or restrictions) in their backyard and live a middle class life from selling it. The real world is coming this November.:woohoo:

You are delusional

trippn

Ha ha. It's the young dumb millennials gonna vote this shit in!:laughing:

really?

i see the old idiot boomers backing this.

" I been waiting my whole life; for legalization!! now is the time!!! stop trying to stop progress!! who cares if we are being lied to; i want to scream and pretend we are doing something. !! "

Reminds me exactly of the idiot swine who are voting for clinton because it is " time for a women" .

The revolting lack of intelligence among some "Advocates" is seriously repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts