What's new

Ace seeds - most energetic high

Lebanizer

Anything that has Malawi in it must be discarded as that stuff is heavy duty intoxication and will make you experience gravity as on Jupiter !

From my limited experience:
  • green panama is electric
  • green honduras is very activating
  • purple panama is lazy/dreamy
  • Ethiopian is very lush and warm and super pleasant but defo not energetic
I expect that congo genetics should be quite nervous !

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Did you try different harvest times?
I go for full ripeness, everything blown up, all trich cloudy with some amber ones.
Because of my limited space where i can dry there is sometimes a week between first harvest and the rest but i didn't notice a differents.
This strain is imo more potent than just the thc value. It's labeled with 15-19% but it hits me harder. Long lasting energetic and psychedelic sativa high that feels like in a movie(einen film schieben)

Lebanizer

well i can only give my personal opinions,...Malawi is a day wrecker ,....its certainly not a energizing creative strain ,,like Thai or haze........but what malawi is, is one of the strongest sativa/mostly sativa's money can buy.......maybe its just me personally but malawi hits me like a sledgehammer....its psychoactive and body numbing ,,but again,..its just 1 guys opinion ...what do other peeps think...is it just me ?
Definitely not you only dude ! Malawi is super heavy, I haven't had the pure stuff just Golden Tiger v3 but my God ! One puff is like drinking 2L of whiskey on the spot and it lasts forever ! Originally I didn't want to call it couch lock because it's a different feeling no doubt from a heavy mind numbing Afghani but the more I think of it, the more I think it could be called a sativa couch lock. "Sativa couch lock" sounds kinda like an oxymoron but once you try Malawi or one its hybrid, the expression will make total sense. 100% day wrecker ! I think it's ok to experience it at least once, even if you don't like it, just so you get to know one of the uncommon side of cannabis.

Lebanizer

I go for full ripeness, everything blown up, all trich cloudy with some amber ones.
Because of my limited space where i can dry there is sometimes a week between first harvest and the rest but i didn't notice a differents.
This strain is imo more potent than just the thc value. It's labeled with 15-19% but it hits me harder. Long lasting energetic and psychedelic sativa high that feels like in a movie(einen film schieben)
I hav'nt had Thai x Panama, but I've had Panama and the green pheno at the peak of its powerful high certainly had that super immersive "like in a movie" quality that you mention. When I read your post, that instantly reminded me of that effect. I had found it impressive then.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
but I've had Panama and the green pheno at the peak of its powerful high certainly had that super immersive "like in a movie" quality
Interesting i always thought that comes from the thai side. My last panama is 10years ago and was dev not ready when i harvested it.

Latest posts

Latest posts