What's new

420 Cup 2013 (Get ready folks)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well the hash judging is supposed to be done at a big hash party type event so we need to work out some good way to present every entry for judging in that party. probably having ballots to fill out is the best in the end.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to attend this one day. If for nothing else but to make new friends that share the same passion.

Hope you all have fun, and best wishes to everyone.

R.Fortune

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well the hash judging is supposed to be done at a big hash party type event so we need to work out some good way to present every entry for judging in that party. probably having ballots to fill out is the best in the end.

happy days all round.. think i'll get some pancakes this time as well and live the dutch dream.. :smoke out:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah see ya there, i'll take a reservation for that pancake gig lost m8, lol.

well anyone planning to enter better have switched to 12/12, time's getting short. :kos:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit better be at least 1 week deep
what are you talking about G?

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
My new growouts won't be ready, but some older ones will be ;)

Really wanted to have these new haze hybrids for the Sat side of things...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just saw this posted by Nol
Amsterdam 4:20 comes with a novelty!

Introducing: The First Annual International Cannabis Consumers Competition for Teams.

This is the first time we are organizing a 4:20 Festival in Amsterdam, meant to join in the worldwide celebration of cannabis consumption, April 20, 2013. Last year we organized a 4:20 protest, as we will do this year, but now we have found a splendid venue for a proper pot party!

Although the whole 4:20 Celebration Festival is new to the Netherlands, we also want to introduce a novelty to the Cannabis Culture, the pilot for a worldwide smokers competition for teams, representing their respective countries. We have already invited teams from the UK and Germany, to compete against the Dutch team we are forming, and with this article I want to ask other countries to join the competition. A team has to consist of a Captain and 4 Cannathletes that can hold their smoke and know their stuff. The teams can be formed by members of both sexes.
Make sure your Cannathletes are in the best possible shape, the Dutch team is in a trainingcamp for a few months already!! (!!Only for complete teams, not for individuals!!)(not yet)

The competition will take place on stage in the Sand during the 4:20 Festival, in 5 separate events, 4 individual events, and one team event. The winning team/country will receive a nice trophy to hold on to and will be the first team to be registered on the challenge cup, the Canna Globe.

I will not reveal details about the events of the competition, except that is has to do with rolling, Ice, Bongs, Vape's, hash, weed, inhaling and some licking. If you think you can come up with a complete team from your country, mail me at: [email protected]

Note: We are running this as a pilot for further, similar events, so we will only register 8 teams on this first run, if all works out as we expect, this event will be bigger and open for all on next years' Amsterdam 4:20 Festival.

I will make sure this will be a thrill, and a very entertaining part of the 4:20 Festival.

And remember: It's not all about winning, it's all about participating, all Cann-athletes will get high as a kite!

Nol van Schaik.
AMS 4:20 Host.

We have 6 teams now, Italy joint us...two more teams can register, first two to let me know will make it in....

Cannagirl

Oh wow sounds like an awesome event, sure will miss y'all this year as everyone was just so nice last year! Is anyone going to Denver for the first ever U.S. Cup? With the separation and divorce, need to take a less expensive trip.

Gonna miss your Bluefin, MN!

Peace and health,
Cannagirl :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe Nol did the canna Olympics last year too in Haarlem. maybe we should make attending this thing part of the schedule? Nol has a flair for entertaining folks and peeps can still keep judging while there. would be nice to have an icmag team for sure.

mack 10

Veteran
oh yay,This years 420 is gonna be, a shocker, Anyone up for Team ic?
well i can roll fast,and dont mind getting up and going head to head,
now we need a bong man, who's up for that? we need 5 for the team.
mack.

Latest posts

Latest posts